Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - CH.3 the Teenage punk

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 4 - CH.3 the Teenage punk

Chapter 4 - CH.3 the Teenage punk
CH.3 the teenage punk May 30, 2000 current age: 13


Benji’s 13 birthday, and once again like every year, he just wanted people to hang out with, because all the kids here were all so rude and cold. “ I WANNA GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!! A PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!!” Benji shouted, but couldn’t be heard because the basement was sound proof. While Pyra was upstairs with her boyfriend. Of course, he wasn’t allowed upstairs because of their date; he thought to sneak up on them to see what they were doing. “ Hehe………lets see what’s going on with them”. Benji thought. Benji’s hormones finally kicked in, now nothing but punk, well, maybe punk Goth from the way he’s going. He tries to open the door, but it was locked. “ Crap!” Benji said to himself. Then he takes out a lock and picks at the door, and bingo, the door was open. “What are you guys doing?” Benji asked. “ I thought I told you to stay downstairs, now, get out!” Pyra yelled out with the top of her lungs. “God, sorry!” Benji said. Benji grabbed his hoodie, and went outside to skateboard. The second he walked outside; he heard a blood-curdling scream for help. “Murder! Bloody murder!!!” someone yelled out really loud, much louder then Pyra’s scream. “ What’s wrong with everyone here?” Benji said. “ Why don’t you just go away and leave me the alone! Leave here! Go away, out of my site!!!” He heard that voice come from next door. Then he had second thoughts and decided to go to his hangout; the skateboard park. He likes it there because only girls skateboard there, he likes seeing them in ripped up sports bras, and ripped up mini shorts. “ Hey ladies, what’s up?” Benji said in a smooth, sexy voice. “Hey there cutie, when did you come around?” one of the girls said.”Oh, I moved here about five years ago, I’ve just been trapped in a basement for a few years.” Benji said. “ What were you doing there, you’re to sexy to be trapped in a basement,” another one of the girls said. “ I know this is going.” Benji said. Then all of a sudden he hears pyra’s voice screaming his name. “ Benji, get your skinny butt over here!” Pyra yelled out. “ Oh, so your name is Benji, how bout your number sexy?” a girl said. “ Ok then.” Benji said. Benji gives them all his number and walks back home. “ Why did you leave, I told you to stay in the basement, but you didn’t listen, you went out anyways, with all your mediocre girlfriends, you guys are way to young to be talking like that.” Pyra said. “ Yo, you were never my mom in the first place, your to ugly to be my mom, my mom was pretty, your just plain ugly.” Benji said. “Oh my god, you little!” Pyra said. Then she started chasing him around the room, but of course, Benji was much to fast for her to catch up. He ended up getting away with it; Benji locked himself in the basement for the rest of the night. Pyra knocked on the door. “Benji?” She said whispering. “Huh? Wha? Where’s the fire?” Benji said more than half asleep with like 3,000 joints in his mouth. “Benji! You better not be smoking in my house!” Pyra screamed. “ Man, why you always picking on me?” Benji said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment