Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - You

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 5 - You

Chapter 5 - You
You’re a big boy now May 31, 2002; current age: 15



Benji thought it was now time to leave home and go to a public school, he asked Pyra. “I’m not driving your @$$ to public school, I have more important things to do, why would you want to go there anyways?” Pyra said. “I’ll walk.” Benji said in his regular voice. “ Fine, you can walk, but don’t blame me if you get hit by a car and have to go to the hospital, because I’m not paying for the bill.” Pyra said. The next day Benji goes out and starts his walk to the high school. After 5 minutes, he was there. “ Why is my mom so lazy, it took me only like 5 minutes to get here.” Benji said. When he walks through the entrance, everyone is staring at him. “ Is it a girl? Or a boy?” someone asked to someone else. “ I don’t know.” Someone said. Benji stops walking. “ What? What did I do? Is something wrong with my appearance?” Benji said. “ Not at all sexy.” A boy with jet black, shiny hair, “RAMONES” cap, baggy pants, and very long “sublime” shirt. “ Ummmm…. But I’m a boy.” Benji said. “Oh I know, you’re a very attractive boy.” He said. “ Oh, ok, you look pretty hot yourself.” Benji said with a normal voice then a low sexy voice. “So, what’s your name sexy?” The boy said. “Benji.” Benji said. “ What’s yours?” Benji asked. “ Kyle.” He said. Then the bell rung and it was time to go inside. “ Where the frack am I?” Benji looked around the large school building. “Uhhhhhh…. school!” Kyle said looking at Benji funny. “ Never been in a school before.” Benji said. “ Wait a minute, you mean to tell me you have never been to school before?” Kyle said. “ Well, the only time I was in school was in preschool, but that was like 10 years ago.” Benji said. “ You were home schooled then? Kyle said with a cute little look on his face. “ Nope.” Benji said. “ Well then, how can you talk so well?” Kyle said. “ You know, I never did think about how I can talk.” Benji said. “ Man, you are so lucky, school sucks man.” Kyle said. After Kyle said that, the two prettiest girls in the school walked by, Benji stared at them as they pass through the hall. “ Maybe not that bad, I can handle school! Say what is school anyways, I’ve always been thinking about it and talking about it, but never knew what it was.” Benji said. “ School, lets say it was like prison, they lock you in a hot building with no air conditioners for 8 hours, and teach you useless shoot! Then they send you home in hot cramped bus and the seats stick to your @$$.” Kyle said. “ Ewwwww, I don’t want no bus seat sticking to my @$$, some fat-@$$ weirdo person may have been sitting in it, I’ll walk home. “Good choice.” Kyle said in a simple voice.
The first period bell rings. But Benji has no idea whatsoever where to go. “ Here, just follow me.” Kyle said. “ Okays.” Benji said. They both walked into the classroom. “Kyle, who’s your little friend?” The teacher said. “ Ummmmm, yeah, this is Benji, this is his first time at a school; I think.” Kyle said. “ Hi, where did you come from?” the teacher said. “ Pittsburgh.” Benji said. Everybody stared at him.
“ What?” Benji said. “ Well, what part of Pittsburgh?” A girl with Black hair asked. Benji looked shy. “ The slums.” He said in a normal voice. Everybody stared at him; apparently they don’t know what the slums are. “ The slums is a wasteland, people with no or little money, but kind souls live there.” “ Well how did you end up here?” she asked again. “ There was a blizzard, but my parents didn’t quite make it. My dad was in a war, my mom went to a payphone to get a hold of my dad, but I found her out cold on the street. I was only 5 at the time, the next morning, two men found me fainted in the basement, and they sent me her.” Benji explained. Everyone stared at him again. “ Poor thing.” Someone said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment