Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - CH.5 From Punk To Hunk!

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 6 - CH.5 From Punk To Hunk!

Chapter 6 - CH.5 From Punk To Hunk!
CH.5 from punk to hunk! June 6, 2002


Last day of school for everyone, even though its kind of late in summer, In pelvic, no one gets out early on something. Benji, now very popular at school has a feeling this is going to be a great summer!
“ These three months are going to be great!” Kyle said. “ Why so early though?” Benji said. “ I have only been here for like not even 1 week and it’s the end?” “ Believe me, it has been more than 5 days.” Kyle said. Benji walked in the house. “ Told ya you wouldn’t like school, but did you listen to me? No! You went anyways.” Pyra said when he first came in. “ I never said I didn’t like it, and its not nice to misunderstand someone before you even figure out what’s going on, and for you’re information, I like school, just not the learning part.” Benji explained. “ Learning is the main reason you’re there, not just to make friends.” Pyra said back. Benji went back to the mall, He saw Kyle there. “ Hey, Benji, over here!” Kyle yelled out. “ Hey.” Benji said. Benji walks over to him. “ Have you ever met the Mayor’s daughter?” Kyle asked. “ No, I don’t recall.” Benji said. “ You should, you guys will definitely get along.” Kyle said. “ In fact, she’s right over there.” Kyle said. Kyle points to a dark skinned blonde lady.
“ Holy shoot! She’s a babe!” Benji yells out. She walks by. “ Quick! What’s her name? Benji said, “ oh, Heather.” Kyle said. She comes over to Benji and Kyle. “ Hey Heather.” Kyle said. “ Hey there Kyle.” Heather Said in a soft, sexy voice. Benji just stands there staring at her breasts. “ I don’t think you met the new guy yet.” Kyle said. “ Nope. Is this he?” Heather said. “ Yep!” Kyle said. “ Hey there sexy.”
Heather said. “ Uhhhhhhhh………” Benji mummers. “ Well?” Kyle said.
“ Hey.” Benji says. “ Hmmmmmm………You’re cute! I’ll be watching you.” Heather said in her sexy voice again. “ Heh, yeah I get that a lot.” Benji said. Heather then left to the food court. “ I screwed up didn’t I?” Benji said. “ Well…yeah, you did.” Kyle admitted. They both left the mall. Benji came back home. “ Boy, that didn’t take long.” Pyra said. Benji just ignored her and went into his room; he slammed the door on the way in. “ What’s his problem?” Pyra thought. The next day Benji went back out but this time to the skate park. But it was disserted. “ What happened here?” Benji said. A fairly young woman came out. “ They closed it down because they lost business.” She said. “ But how?” Benji said. “ This is usually a very busy place.” “ They just couldn’t afford to pay for it.” She said. Benji left, and went to Kyle’s house. “ Yo, Kyle, It’s me, Benji.” Benji Says. “ Oh, hey Bones; what’s up?” Kyle yelled out. “ Come up here, I have something to show you.” Benji walks in, because no one was home but Kyle, and goes up stairs. “ What is it?” Benji Said. Look at this awesome cross I found.” Kyle said. “ Oh, that’s mine, I probably dropped it on the way put from the mall.” Benji explained. “ I never saw A cross like it before, where did you get it? I want one.” Kyle said. “ To tell you the truth, I really don’t know, my dad gave it to me, He said to use it wisely, but, what does he mean?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment