Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - CH6. Santeria

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 7 - CH6. Santeria

Chapter 7 - CH6. Santeria
CH.6 Santeria A few hours later

Benji now thinks about what his father said. “ It must be activated by something.” Benji said. They thought for a moment. “ Santeria.” Kyle said. “ Santeria? Whats that? Benji said. “ It’s an African based Religion, like voodoo, that originated in Cuba and Brazil, and also used by Greek Catholics.” Kyle said. “ Wait, what does that have to do with anything?” Benji said. “Well, Santeria is similar to witchcraft.” Kyle said. “ What does that have to do with this?” Benji said. “ Witchcraft is what activates the portal separating the world from demon world.” Kyle explained. “ You mean the place where everyone goes when they perish, as In, the underworld?” Benji shuddered. “ Yep, that’s pretty much what it is.” Kyle said. Benji thought for a moment. “ If this is what activates it then…” Benji thought. “ Then what?” Kyle said. “ We can find my parents in the underworld.” Benji said. “ Oh yeah, I forgot you’re parents died.” Kyle said. “ So, what is this portal and where is it?” Benji asked. “The portal separates us from this world to the underworld, its Somewhere in Egypt.” Kyle said.
“ Awwwwww man, I’m never going to find them.” Benji said. “ Oh, I wouldn’t say that.” Kyle said. They went back out. “ So where are we going now?” Benji asked. “ To Raven’s place.” Kyle answered. “ Who’s that? Benji asked. “ You’ll see.” Kyle answered. They walked over to a large three-story house of white clay, and bricks. “ Wow, such a big house.” Benji said. “ I know.” Kyle said. They both knocked on the door. “ Hey Rae, it’s me Kyle.” Kyle shouts out. After he said that, a beautiful Egyptian girl came out. “ Yes?” Raven said. Benji stares at her. “ Another one…” Benji said. “ What’s up with him?” Raven said.
“ Oh, this is the new kid, Bones, he’s cool.” Kyle explained. “ Hey there.” Raven said. “…Uhhhh…hi?” Benji said. “ Okay, what you guys come for?” Raven said. “ Ben, show her the cross.” Kyle said. Benji lifts it from under his shirt. “ Oh my god, it’s the cross I’ve been looking for.” Raven says. “ Where did you find this?” “ My dad gave it to me for my 5th birthday.” Benji said. “ Hmmmmmm…come upstairs, both of you.” Raven ordered. They both went upstairs into Raven’s bedroom. “ Okay, You have the cross now lets get to the solution of why it was brought into this world.” Raven said. “ This cross is a treasure of the ancient Egyptians, long ago. An ordinary everyday Egyptian was born with a certain disability, that was that she was born with no legs, she made this cross to pray to the gods but she was killed because she was different and wasn’t following her religion, today she is still remembered in Egyptian history.” “ Who would kill someone because they were different?” Benji asked. “ They were forced to be like everyone else.” Raven explained. “And to follow their religion.” “So, how are we supposed to reach it if it’s all the way in Egypt? Benji asked.” “That’s a good question, I really don’t know, I’ll find out a way somehow, until then, you’ll have to wait.” Raven said. They both walked out of the dark, goldish room. “ So, this is, whoa, no way!” Benji said on a low then high voice. “ Yep.” Kyle said. Benji walked home and went into his room, or as we say, basement. The there was a knock at the door. He opened it and it was Heather about to burst into tears.
“ Heather?” Benji said. “What’s wrong?” “My boyfriend broke up with me, he says it jut wasn’t there for us. I don’t get it, I thought I was a nice person.” Heather sobbed, and hugged Ben. “ Heather, we’re a little too close don’t you think?” Benji said. “ No. I can stay like this the entire night if I could.” Heather said, she was beginning to calm down. “ Heather.” Benji whispered. “ huh.” Heather said back. She holds tighter, Benji holds back, knowing that someone in this world loves him after all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment