Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - CH.7 Broken (long chapter)

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 8 - CH.7 Broken (long chapter)

Chapter 8 - CH.7 Broken (long chapter)
CH.7 Broken a day later

Benji thought about how Heather was feeling last night, how hard she threw herself at him; she must have been very depressed. “ I’m not the only one with a broken heart, there must be thousands of people with the feeling too.” Benji thought. Kyle walked in and went to Benji’s room. “So, whets up wit Heather?” Kyle said. “ Her boyfriend broke up with her.” Benji said. “ Poor girl, I’m going out with Bionca now, she’s hot!” Kyle said as if he didn’t care about what happened to Heather. “ That’s it! We’re going!” Benji shouted out
“Where are we going? Kyle asked. “To the mall, I’m going to kick someone’s @$$! Benji said sounding very pissed off. They came to the mall, then to the food court. “ Hey, ummm…do you know who broke up with her?” Benji said. “ Oh yeah, Derek Aston, but I wouldn’t mess with him, He got arms, and I mean real strong ones.” Kyle explained. “You know where he is?” Benji asked. “ Whoa, you’re kidding right? He’ll crush y-“I’m serious!” Benji shouted out in a pissed off voice. “ He’s right over there.” Kyle says while pointing to a muscsalar guy. Benji goes over to him. “Hey!” Benji said. “Yeah?” Derek said. “Why did you break up with Heather?” Benji said. “W just weren’t right for each other, that’s it.” Derek said. “And this is none of you’re business.” “Yes, it is because she came over to my house in tears, she told me the whole thing.” Benji said. “Oh, is that so?” Derek said. “Yes.” Benji said. Derek then punched Benji right in the face; Benji’s face just turns the other direction when it happened. “You can stop right there and we can just pretend this never happened, or feel my wrath; its you’re choice.” Benji said in a serious voice. “Bring it on you wimp!” Derek said. Benji punches Derek in the stomach, Derek hits the window and breaks it, and then he goes flying. “That should teach you!” Benji shouted out the window. Everyone is staring at Benji. “What? Nothing to see here. Move along people.” Benji said. Everyone was still staring. “I said move it!” Benji shouted. Everyone stopped staring and did what they were doing. “People.” Benji whispered to himself. Kyle came over to Benji. “Whoa! For the little guy you are, you’re strong!” Kyle said. “Ummm…thanks.” Benji said. Heather comes over. “Wow, what happened?” She said. “Benji Kicked Derek’s arse for what he did.” Kyle explained.
“Is this true Benji?” She asked. “Yes, it’s true Heather.” Benji answered. Heather throws herself at Benji. “What’s this for?” Benji asks. “You stood up for me, no one has ever stood up for me. Glad someone finally understands me.” Heather said. “Ehh…” Benji sounded out. “Glad I could help.” Benji said and then hugged back. “Awwwwww.” Kyle said about to burst out laughing. “What? What’s so funny?” Benji asked. “You guys have got to be the funniest pair ever.” Kyle said laughing. “Why is that? Heather asked. “You just are.” Kyle said. “Wow, you’re strange.” Benji said. “He’s been like this ever since he moved here from The United Kingdom.” Heather said. “Whoahoho! Get out! And I thought I was strange and far away.” Benji said. “Yep, I’ve been here since I was 12, which was not long ago.” Kyle said. “Heather?” Benji said. Heather turns around turns around, “Yeah?” Heather said. After Heather says that, Derek walks to Benji. “Hey, you trying to steal my girl?” He said. “Not like you’d want her anyhow.” Benji said. “Derek, I’m through with you!” Heather says. “Yeah right, No one can replace me.” Derek says. “Well, Maybe I like Benji, Hell maybe I love him.” Heather said. “You do?” Benji asks. “Yes, I love you.” Heather answers. “What’s he going to do about it?” Derek said. “Stay away from her or the next thing you’ll be kissing is my knuckles.” Benji roars at him. Derek runs away. “ What a wuss.” Benji said. “Oh god, whet time is it?” Kyle said. “ 3:30 pm, why?” Benji said. “Oh shoote! I got to go! Kyle said. “ I have to be home by 4:00, I have to go to the UK for my sister’s wedding.” Kyle explained. “When will you be back?” Benji asked. “In 3 days.” Kyle explained rushing out of the mall. Heather turns to Benji. “What was it you were about to say?” Heather asked. “Well” Benji mumbles. “What?” Heather said. “You have anything planned for tonight?” Benji asked. “Not that I know of.” Heather said. “Ok then, meet me here at 7:30 tonight.” Benji said. “Ok, like a date?” Heather asked.” “Yeah, like a date.” Benji said. “Alrighty then, see you tonight at 7:30.” Heather said. They both walk out of the mall “Yes! I’m going to score!” Benji thought. Benji came home and as usual, no one was home. “Might as well take a nap.” Benji said, and went to his room and fell asleep. In 2 hours he woke up. “ Ugh, what time is it?” Benji said half awake. “Oh, 6:00.” Benji said. Benji brushes his hair. “Wonder how people think of me at school.” Benji thought. “Do they think I’m too feminine because of my hair?” Benji stopped brushing his hair, and walks into the living room for his pack of cigarettes but it was empty. “Goddammit!” Benji said. “Out of cigarettes, there’s something to do while I wait.” Benji takes Pyra’s car keys. “Don’t have a license. But maybe I can drive.” Benji thought. He went outside and into the car and started driving. “Hey, this is pretty easy.” Benji said. “God, I should have done this years ago, but how am I supposed to get cigarettes if I’m only 15?” Benji thought. Then he saw someone taking out the trash. “Hey, you!” Benji said out loud, “Yeah?” The person said. “Want 5 bucks?” Benji said. “Ok.” The person started walking toward the money then Benji took it away. “First you have to do me a favor.” Benji said. “What?” He asked. “You have to get me a pack of cigarettes, I’ll pay.” Benji said. “I’m in.” He said. The person got into the car with him, and drove to the gas station for some cigarettes. The person goes into the mini mart and buys them. “Ok we had a deal, here’s you’re 5 bucks.” Benji says and drives away to the mall. “This is sweet!” Benji said. He parked the car and went into the mall. And then to the food court, Heather then came but there were too many people, she got lost in the crowd. “Benji? You here?” Heather shouted out. “Right here babe.” Benji said. Heather looks around and finds Benji sitting on top of a table. “Benji.” She said. “Thought you might want to do something to get you’re mind off of Derek, What a bastard.” Benji said. “I already did, just now.” Heather said. They both leaned against each other and kissed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment