Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - CH8.The talisman of all recreations

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 9 - CH8.The talisman of all recreations

Chapter 9 - CH8.The talisman of all recreations
CH.8 The talisman of all recreations the same night


It struck 8:00 and the mall was getting really crowded, so they decided to leave. “You know, what’s the point of us staying here if its just going to get even more crowded every hour.” Benji explained. “You’re right, but what should we do?” Heather asked. “I don’t know, want to go over my place and do…stuff?” Benji asked. “Ok, sure, why not.” Heather said. The both went into the parking lot and Benji pointed to the car. “We’re not old enough to drive it though.” Heather said. “I have a driver’s permit, therefore I am permitted to drive.” Benji explained. “Ok, I trust you.” Heather said. They jumped into the car and drove to Benji’s house; no one still wasn’t home. “This is where I live.” Benji explained.” “Oh, you poor thing.” Heather said. Benji toured Heather around the house. “And last but not least, my room.” Benji said. “Make yourself comfortable.” “You have to sleep in the basement? You poor thing, It may be a big room, but it’s definitely not a good place to sleep.” Heather said. “But you made the room look very……Egyptian.” Heather said. “I’ve been studying Egypt ever since I was like 4.” Benji said. “No wonder you aced the Egyptian unit.” Heather said. “I don’t know anyone who could read at the age of 4.” “Guess I was just lucky.” Benji said. “If I’m smart then how come I cuss, smoke marijuana, and cigarettes, and inject heroine in myself?” Benji asked. “You do that stuff because you’re depressed.” Heather said. “You may do a lot of immature and dumb things but you are no dummy.” “You’re probably just saying that, no one with intelligence is an orphan.” Benji said. “Sure there is.” Heather said. “Name one person.” Benji asked. “Ehhh…” Heather murmured. “That’s what I thought.” Benji said. After Benji said that he heard a knock at the front door, Benji opens the door and it was Raven and Kyle. “Kyle what are you doing here? I thought you had to go to the United Kingdom for your sister’s wedding.” Benji said. Kyle laughs slightly. “And you actually believed me? I don’t even have a sister, I’m an only child.” Kyle explained. “I said that so I could get away from you guys and help Raven.” “Benji we have found out a way to transport you without leaving the country.” Rave explained. “You’re leaving?” Heather asked. “I have to, or else I’ll have to suffer living here.” Benji explained. “Ok, what do I have to do?” Benji asked. “Ok, first we need a lot of space, follow me to my place.” Rave explained. They walked up to Raven’s house where a pentagon was formed on a large dish like object in Raven’s room. “Try to walk over the platform with the pentagon, I don’t want to ruin my work.” Raven explained to everyone. “First we need three candles, they have to be certain colors.” Raven said. “What colors?” Benji asked. “The colors are red, white, and black.” Raven explained. “Tis have to be in that order too.” Raven said. “Do you have them here though?” Benji asked. “Yes. But they have to be lit by the holder of the talisman of all recreations.” Raven explained. Raven places the red one on the left side of the pentagon, the white one in the middle, and the black one on the right side. Benji gets a lighter and sways it over the red candle till the wick was on fire. “Red.” Benji said. “White.” Raven said. “The white one isn’t lighting up.” Benji said. “You have to burn it twice.” Raven explained. “Black.” Kyle said. “What an interesting color.” “Ehhhmmmm…” Benji struggled. “Kyle! Will you just zip it!” Raven said. “…Black.” Benji said trying to light the black one. “Three times.” Raven said. “You must say the colors every time you light the wick.” Raven said. “Red. White. Black!” Benji said. “Hold the pendant out to the pentagon Benji!” Raven said. Benji pointed the hellish talisman towards the pentagon and it formed a purple reddish cloudy pass way that looks as if it were blood with a swirling cloud of poison. “Jump in Benji.” Raven says. Benji turns around and sees Heather and Raven both trying not to cry. “Benji.” Raven said. “Yeah?” “Just do me and Heather a favor and promise to come back safe.” Raven said. “Promise?” Raven takes Benji’s hands and holds them firmly. Benji looks back at the pass way. “…Promise.” Benji said in a meaningful voice and kisses Raven on the lips and whispers in her ear. “I promise Raven.” After he does that he jumps into the pass way and it disappears.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment