Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Planing

Its a story about how the Inuyasha gang plays a joke on Inuyasha

Chapter 2 - The Planing

Chapter 2 - The Planing
Last time: Inuyasha gang agrees to participate in the April fools joke( continuing)
RL147: Ok, here´s the plain. At lunch tomorrow Inuyasha will ask were Kagome is and...
Kagome: By the where will I be?( With a suspicious look on her face)
RL147: You´ll be with me, behind the sacred tree. With sticky string, but I´ll talk about that later.
Everyone: um, ok?( Then comes goth_girl_origanly with Koga.)
GGO( I´m calling you GGO for now on): Hey I want to be part of this joke too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koga: What the heck, I´ll help prank the mutt.
Kagome: Aw, you´d do that Koga?
Koga: Anything for my woman.
Kagome: For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time Koga, I´m not your woman.
Koga: (thinking) She´s playing hard to get.
RL147: People, back to the joke! Ok anyways Inuyasha will ask where Kagome is and Sango will say she´s at the sacred tree, kissing Koga.
Koga: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RL147: She´s not going to kiss you dude. So with Inuyasha´s jealous rage will rush to the tree, and you all get to spray him with sticky string. Every one got it? Good we attack at noon tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



To Be continued!


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on February 7, 2006, 5:55:34 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644omg this is soooo funni

Sango808 on November 14, 2005, 4:28:18 PM

Sango808 on
Sango808That is sooo funney!!!

Poison_Ivy on October 10, 2005, 10:20:19 AM

Poison_Ivy on
Poison_IvyHAHA! I love it! what shall happen to poor, innocent Inu? who knows? XD