Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hadesyell

just thought id put all the short stories in one place so that i dont confuse myself when i add a new chap to a story

Chapter 3 - Hadesyell

Chapter 3 - Hadesyell
"Another murder?" asked agent Joe to his comrade looking at the multilated body, that had two small holes on the neck, with the chest open and the heart gone.
"Yeah, looks like it was the same guy." said Mark pointing at the open chest and the two holes. "Its the eleventh one this month. They all died like that, without the heart and with two holes in the neck. God knows what he does with the heart."
"How do you think the holes were made?"
"Havent you ever read Dracula? Vampires bite their victim's neck. Those two holes looks small but big enough for a tooth to fit in it, specially a canines." said Mark studying the holes from a closer distance.
"You believe that someone did it with their teeth?" asked Joe getting closer to Mark, crouching next to him.
"Well, from the evidence we have, the holes werent made by any metal objects, but something that resembles a bone. Maybe it is a bone. Then what bone would it be? I mean, he calls himself that." said Mark pointing at the wall with the word 'Vampire' written in blood.
"Do we have a suspect?" asked Joe curious.
"Why are you so oblivious about everything?" asked Mark annoyed. "No we dont have a suspect yet. The murderer made sure he left no evidences. He is good."



Not far from there, two police officers were in a patrol.


"Did you hear? Another murder. They say it was the Vampire again." said Natally to Clark.
"Vampires. DO you think they exist? I heard the murderer rips his victim's heart out. Do you think he eats it?" asked Clark with a disgusted face.
"How would I know?" asked Natally.
"Well, you like fiction books right? Doesnt any of them talk about vampires?" they were turning in a corner of the road.
"Not aobut them eating hearts." shrugged Natally.
"Well, i think you should look for it with more interest, maybe it will help us to solve this case, and maybe we will et a promotion. Hey, do you think vampires have ranks too? Like the more people they eat, the more they get promoted?"
"Do I look like a vampire to you?" asked Natally.
"No, but he does." said Clark pointing at a tall pale figure with long black hair, with the skin almost completely white, wearing long black pants and a black shirt with a black jacket over it. The man was taliing to an old lady and a young man.
"We should go ask him questions." said Natally.
"Like what? 'Hello Mr.Vampire, could you tell us what you do with the heart?'" said Clark with the last phrase in a high pitched voice. Natally hit him on the arm.
"Didnt you want a promotion? This might lead us to one!" said Natally. They walked toward them.

"Thank you again Mr. Hadesyell. Thank you." said the old lady. "You should learn from him Tom!" said the old lady to the young man.
"Ok, Ok, I heard the first twenty times you told me Grandma." said Tom.
"Well, i think i should be going." said Mr.Hadesyell in a firm, a sharp sound to it.
"Wow, Hadesyell, what kinda mother names her child that?" said Clark to Natally silently.
"The vampire mothers." said Natally back in an equal tone of voice.
"Maybe its because he yells like hell." said CLark.
"Hush." said Natally to Clark, then approaching the three people she said. "Hey, Mr.Hadesyell, we would like to ask you some questions." The man saw their outfit and looked at their faces. Though he had a gloomy outfit, hair, and tone of skin, he had a pleasant looking face.
"Of course, what can i do for you officers?" asked the man in the same firm and sharp voice.
"Uh, whats your full name?"
"Hel'shake Daiko Hadesyell." answered the man readily.
"Wow, what a name." said Clark who stopped talking because Natally had pinched hiim.
"Mr. Hadesyell, Do you live in this neighborhood?"
"Yes i do, I live over there." said the man pointing at an old building, revealing his whtie finger.
"Uh, sorry to say, but looks like you dont go out very much at day light, what do you do at day time?"
"Indeed i dont, I'm more of a nocturnal man. I'm a computer designer, i work in my house at daylight, and when im done i come out at night."
"So you never come out in day light?"
"No, I work."
"What do you do at nights then? Just walk around?"
"Yeah, i walk around to see if anyone needs help with anything. You know, neighbours, we gotta live helping each other." said Hadesyell smiling.
"Right, what did you do tonight at about four hours ago?"
"At 7:30? i was helping this lady to move her furniture." said Hadesyell pointing at the lady. Then Clark got a call.
"Natally, we have a suspect. His name is Ron Lonbard. Last seen comming out of the building where the crime happened, at 8:00."
"Thank you Mr.Hadesyell for your time." said Natally. walking away with Clark. "Funny guy huh? If we didnt have a suspect id definitely think itd be him." said NAtally once Hadesyell was out of hearing range.

"What did they want?" asked Tom to Hadesyell.
"They thought i was someone else."
"Who?"
"Ron Lonbard." said Hadesyell still looking at the direction that the officers had gone.
"It must be the murderer guy."
"Murderer?"
"Yeah, he is known as the Vampire, he goes around killing people. All of his victims are found with two holes on the neck and their heart missing."
"vampire huh?" said Hadesyell more to himself than to Tom. "Well, i hsould go, you should go in too, its not safe outside." Tom had gone in and Hadesyell was alone.
"Vampire." said Hadesyell almost laughing. "Cant be, I dont rip hearts out."


Days passed, the suspect was found inside a big hotel, he had killed three people, one in different room before the people noticed their deaths. The police and the FBI were in the building. Some were studying the bodies and others were blocking the entrances and exits and having others go in and search for the murderer. Mr.Hadesyell had heard the police cas going toward the hotel while he was helping his neighbour to repair the doghouse at night.
"Must be the vampire. I have to check it out." said Hadesyell, walking toward the hotel. He got close but the police were blocking everywhere. Hadesyell was looking inside and noticed a cop coming out. Hadesyell noticed that the name tag was covered with blood. He looked at it and it said 'Clark Newshood'. Then NAtally came out running out of the hotel.
"Clark is dead!" screamed Natally to the other cops. The officer with the bloody name tag started to run. "Stop that man" yelled Natally and most of the police and FBI ran after the man. Hadesyell wanted to go, but he needed to know something. He entered one of the rooms in the hotel and saw a dead body being being studied by the FBI. He got closer and looked at the hole on the neck. He looked at it for a while then smiled. He now looked at the open chest, the heart was ripped out by barehands, in a way that the veins and arteries were not cut clean but stretched and tored, and blood was still runnning inside the body. Hadesyell laughed and went outside. It didnt matter for him now, he was going home.

"Let the boy go!" yelled a voice. Hadesyell looked and the cops had surrounded a building and the murderer was holding a boy as hostage. Hadesyell looked at the boy and knew it was Tom. Hadesyell started to walk toward the building.

"I will kill this boy and I will kill all of you!" yelled the man laughing loudly.
"Let him go." said Hadesyell behind him.
"How did you get there? Dont step forward or i will kill this boy!" said the man holding a sharp thin bone that was made into something that resembled a dagger.
"I am an important person. You want to get famous by killing people no? Then take me and kill me instead, let the boy go." the man thought for a bit, but as he thought, Hadesyell grabbed his arm, and freed Tom.
"Go to your Grandma, Tom." said Hadesyell.
"You wanna die???" yelled the man grabbing Hadesyell's hair. "I will kill you! COME!" The man took Hadesyell into the building.
"Whats yourname shoot?
"Hadesyell?"
"Thats a quite a name huh? Well too bad you will die today!" said the man. "The vampire will feast on your heart!" said the man stabbing Hadesyell on the chest, making him fall on the ground. The man took the bone dagger out and stabbed twice on Hadesyell's neck and then started to cut his chest open. Then he pried the sternum open and was ready to take the heart out, but saw that Hadesyell had no heart.
"Vampires dont eat hearst you know?" said Hadesyell getting his head up to look at the man.
"What are You???" yelled the man backing up but Hadesyell's blood had got on the man and was pulling his legs down to the ground, not letting him move. Hadesyell got up and wiped the dust off his closed and closed his sternum shut with a crack. Then patting it twice he looked at the man.
"Ron, Ron, Ron. If you are gonna act like a vampire, then you should know what a vampire acts like." said Hadesyell. "We dont eat hearts. But at first i gotta admit. I thought you were a vampire. Cayse when we bite humans, their hearts disappear, for your venom melts it away to make them into vampires. Oh, and the dagger, nicely thought, but it doesnt go in that deep." said Hadesyell now so close to Ron that he could smell his breath.
"Please dont kill me!" yelled the man.
"Why wouldnt I? Im a vampire, and you are not." said Hadesyell touching Ron's forehead with his index finger. "You are nothing but a mentally sick man. Oh and dont think you will become a vampire after this, you only become a vampire if i leave some blood inside you after i bite you. But Ive been hiding my vampirism inside me for a long time, but that didnt stop me from burning in the sun. Although i could live without drinking blood, tonight, i think i will end the thrist." said Hadesyell looking at the man in the eyes. Then Sticking both hands into the man's chest, he pried it open.
"Hm, that was funner that i thought." said Hadessham smiling. The man was still alive, feeling the agony. "Ron, Do you know why my name is Hadesyell? Not because I scream, but because i make others scream, as if they were in hades." He then touched Ron's neck with his bloody hands. "Let me show you."




The murderer was found murdered in the building, no one knew had happened, his chest was open and his heart gone, he had two small holes in his neck, but not a single drop of blood in his body. No one knew what had happened to the man, but no other murder cases happened in that city. Everyone was scared that they would end like Ron Lonbard.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jcizcraz on June 4, 2008, 12:46:00 PM

jcizcraz on
jcizcraz...you have an amazing imagination...a weird imagination...but all the same, the story was entertaining...