Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - DemonSlayer

just thought id put all the short stories in one place so that i dont confuse myself when i add a new chap to a story

Chapter 4 - DemonSlayer

Chapter 4 - DemonSlayer
"Hey, Vlaz." greeted Gina, Vlazroz's classmate and crush, after class.
"Hey, Gina." Vlazroz greated taking a book out of his locker. He liked her and she liked him back, but he knew they couldnt be together. In fact, he couldnt be together with anyone. He was always in danger and so would anyone who had any kinds of bonds with him.
"That was a nice presentation." said Gina, breaking the odd silence between them.
"Thanks, yours was too." said Vlazroz looking over Gina's shoulder to see Wayne, another boy like himself. Wayne had told him not to make any relationships unless he wanted to make the individual suffer and die. Wayne was shaking his head in a disaproving way. "Look, Gina, its nice to talk to you, but i gotta go." said Vlaz turning around to leave.
"Are you avoiding me?" asked Gina grabbing his arm. "May I, atleast, know the reason?"
"I'm not avoiding you." said Vlaz in a calm voice without turning around.
"Then why wont you ever talk to me for longer than a minute?" asked Gina desperate. Because one minute is more than enough time for demons to track me and attack me and the people linked to me also. Thought Vlaz without saying a word. He started to walk, freeing himself from Gina's hand, but Gina came closer and hugged him from behind.
"I like you, Vlaz. No. I love you." said Gina almost crying. "I know you love me too. We love each other, why cant we stay together?" Vlaz put his hand on Gina's hands to make her relax and turned around.
"Because..." started Vlaz but everything was becoming blurry. All the faces in the school corridor became blurr except Wayne's. Then everything was becoming distorted and started to have a reddish orange tone to it.
NO! Not now! Why now? Vlaz asked himself. Everything became hot and he could see smoke everywhere. He fell on his knees and could feel blazing hot, reddish orange sand under his hands. He looked up with his left hand on his knee and his right hand on the ground. A demon stood before him. The black horned skull with blazing eyes and mouth. It's black wings opened to spread horror into the air.
"Watch it, Vlaz." said Wayne who was on his feet already. "It's tougher than the others we've killed.....atleast it looks a lot stronger." The demon put his hand out and made a bright green light, and within it a weaker demon was being formed. It tilted its head to the left as it opened its mouth to let out a big bright white flame. Vlaz got up and started to run toward the demon alongside Wayne. They knew that they had to stop the demon from making more demons, but they were a little late, and from the green light a smaller yet horrifying demon came out. It had black slimy skin and long sharp teeth. It flew toward Wayne and tried to tackle him, but was answered with a bright blue flare of light from Wayne's hand which desintegrated the demon.
"Is that all you can do?" asked Wayne. The bigger demon opened its mouth and let out a laugh which was composed of many voices, deep and high, smooth and sharp. The demon spread its arms out and glowed green, it lookes up and screamed and darkness took over it.
Wayne and Vlaz started to shoot blue light bolts at the demon but it was all being sucked in by the darkness. When they stopped firing, from the darkness, eyes were opened. Hundreds, thousands of yellow eyes. Demons of all size and shapes came out from the darkness and attacked the young DemonSlayers.
"You, will not destroy my kin anymore after this battle." said the demon who summoned the rest, with the same multiple voices.
"Who are you?" asked Wayne freeing himself from a group of demons by covering himself with blue light fire. Vlaz was trying to get closer to the bigger demon as he fought his way through the demons.
"I am Ushtanair. Seventh chief demon of the fourth hell!"
"UORYAH!" yelled Vlaz putting his hands out, making a jolt of light pass through the demons toward Ushtanair, who grabbed a fat demon to defend himself with. After defending himself, Ushtanair put his hand out with his fingers spread apart and opened his mouth. Wayne came running as he jumped and punched a demon in air, and made a light ball to shoot Ushtanair. But Ushtanair disappeared and appeared behind Vlaz.
"Die, human scum!" Ushtanair dug his claws into Vlaz's back and lift him up toward Wayne. "Say good bye." mocked Ushtanair as he started to close his fist, breaking and ripping Vlaz's back. Wayne ran toward Ushtanair and kicked him on the chest, but his leg sunk into the demon's chest and started to burn.
"Did you feel left out? Well, i dont mind you joining your friend." laughed Ushtanair. There was no way that Vlaz and Wayne could destroy Ushtanair. They have heard of him, he was the DemonSlayer Hunter. Wayne looked at Vlaz.
Ushtanair turned Vlaz to face him toward Wayne as he laughed.
"Theres only one way, Vlaz" said Wayne as he got both of his hands stuck in the chest of the demon trying to take his leg out.
"NO!" protested Vlaz. "We got here together, we get out together!"
"There's no other way." said Wayne as he smiled. "Farewell, friend." Wayne made a dark light around himself, which attracted the demons toward him. When all the demons surrounded him he made a light barrier around them and started to suck in their power and energy. Wayne gathered the energry into his hands and the sunken leg. He put all of the energy of the demons and himself to make an energy discharge inside the demon's chest. All happened too fast for Ushtanair.
"Clever." said the demon before his chest exploded and the unattached part of his limbs started to burn, and before his head could compltely burn in the oblivion, he looked at Vlaz and said "We will keep coming, and take away your friends like this one." The whole place started blur out and desintegrate with Ushtanair. Vlaz was tired. He closed his eyes as the world started to spin around him.
When he opened his eyes and everything was grey, he was back at the school corridor and time had stopped. He saw Wayne from afar and saw no glow in his eyes. His spirit and soul was gone. Colors began to merge in the corridors and sounds came to Vlaz's ears. When all the colors were restored everyone started to move. And at that instance, Wayne had fallen down dead. Vlaz noticed the glowing tears in Gina's eyes.
"Because, i dont love you truly. I'm not the one for you. You will find someone else. Better than me. I'm just not the one." said Vlaz as he walked away. He could not let Gina get in danger. And those who knew he was a demonslayer, had to become a demonslayer also, and when they became, they could die like Wayne. When they die, it would be assumed that they died of heart attack, for no spiritual wound would appear in the physical world.
For now, Vlaz would wait for another attack, and hope that he survive and destroy many demons, to keep Gina safe.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fipi on June 2, 2008, 12:49:30 PM

fipi on
fipiCool idea. Pretty freaky. Kinda weird with all the demons and stuff. Vlaz is cool, and his problem of not being able to be with other people is interesting and sad.