Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Bash's Memories

just thought id put all the short stories in one place so that i dont confuse myself when i add a new chap to a story

Chapter 5 - Bash's Memories

Chapter 5 - Bash's Memories
The following story is about a character in my other story called "Struggle Between Races" if you havent read it......it might be a little confusing since i wont explain much in this one....


"Where you goin, dad?" asked Bash, a red haired four year old boy, wearing a black robe with a black handkerchief covering the lower half of his face.
"I'm going on a mission, son. The elders want me to investigate about a mythical armor, only heard in legends." said his father smiling. "What's the costume for?"
"Oh, I'm Phantom! The master of combat!" exclaimed Bash as he ran around jumping and kicking in mid air. "FWAH!"
"Haha. Well, dont hurt yourself. And dont cause any trouble." said his father about to leave. Then noticing that it was still morning he turned to Bash. "Arent you supposed to be at the institute?"
"Uh, yeah." admitted Bash stopping to face his father.
"And, why arent you?"
"Cuz, all the kids pick on me and the teachers are all buttfaces that likes nerd kids better than me."
"Well, thats no reason to stop learning about elements, Bash." said his father with a serious look. "Didnt you say you wanted to be the greatest elementalist in the world?"
"Well, yeah! But all they talk about, i know it already! Look!" Bash made a circular motion with his hand and left a trail of fire behind. "I've mastered FIRE! One of the hardest elements to master! The element that not even elder Kuro could master!"
"Elder Kuro could not master fire because he was cursed."
"Cursed, yeah right! The dark element is one of the forbidden elements, how can he be cursed? No one uses dark anymore."
"True, none use it now, because all that knew were executed. But some mythical items can put a curse or a wickedness on you."
"Then, you can be cursed on this mission?" Bash got closer to his only parent with a worried face.
"Maybe, but i dont think so. This Mythical armor is the armor of fire. It is said that it can give fire powers to normal humans and keep a dying person alive by feeding them fire energies."
"If you know so much about it, why do you need to study about it?"
"Because someone found it in the ruins. And apparently he is using the powers for his own malicious benefits."
"So, you will fight him?" Bash was even more worried.
"Only if needed." smiled his father.
"Let me go with you! I, master of the combat, phantom will protect you!"
"I will be safer knowing that you are in the institute." laughed his father. "Now, go."


Hours later at the Institute

"BASH!" yelled elder Kuro. "I said memorize the scroll! Not sleep during class!"
"But i know it all! And even if i didnt, i can still elementalize many more things than all my clasmates put together!" protested Bash.
"Oh you arrogant little boy! Only if your father knew how horrible of a child you were!"
"Only if he knew how horrible of a teacher you ARE!" yelled Bash pointing at his elder.
"Respect! I am your elder and teacher!"
"Too bad I'm stronger and better than you in every way!" yelled Bash getting on top of his desk. "I mastered all the basics of the allowed elements AND some hard techniques too and im only FOUR! You are two hundred something old man! And havent even mastered the basics of FIRE!"
"Thats it!" yelled Kuro pointing at Bash with two fingers. From the two fingers, a purple light started to form and eletrical threads started to twist within it.
"Is that a challenge?" smiled Bash bending his knees a little and putting his hands out. "Gimme your best shot, old man."
"I might not have mastered fire, but i have mastered all the other elements and im only fifty, so i got time." said Kuro shooting a bolt of electricity at Bash, who received the bolt with both hands making a ball of purple eletric ball in his hands, sucking the energy of his teacher.
"Ha! You will never learn! Im gifted with mastering the elements and you are gifted with not learning them!" yelled Bash as he made fists and seperated his hands from each other. Then charging the eletric ball with his own energy he shot his teacher in the chest, who was too surprised at the great skills of Bash to move. Kuro's body was shot to the wall bent on the chest level.


At the ruins



"I will ask just once more." said the man in the red glowing armor. "How have you gotten your powers?"
"I learned them!" said Bash's father getting up from the ground with great difficulty. "How many times do i have to tell you?"
"I dont believe you! If someone can learn that great power, the world would be chaos! Is it that watch that you are wearing?"
"You can have my watch if you want, Mr.Smith, but the armor you are not allowed to take." said Bash's father getting closer to the armored man.
"No! This is mine and theres no one strong enough to stop me."
"I can change that."
"Who are you anyways?"
"I'm Hellock, Zan Hellock. I am in charge to take you and the armor safely back to where each belong to."
"Well, Mr. Hellock. Die for me." Smith jumped frontwards and made a blade of flames to slice Zan, who dodged it with great pain, but got an open shot at Smith on the side. A jolt of purple light struck Smith on the side, paralysing him for a moment. Zan got closer to him and put his hand on the center of the breastplate. He started to diselementalize the fire.
"N-No.... I-i need, need this armor.... fa-family!" said Smith. The emotional impact was too great, and Smith broke the eletrical seals that bound him and got up. "RWAAAA!" screamed Smith, then grabbing Zan by the neck he started to to close his fist with burning strength.
"You dont have a family! You wouldnt know!" yelled Smith, but the most of the fire had already been diselementalized and the armor started to cease functioning, and Smith dropped Zan.
"My son! He is thirteen and i dont have money to afford education for him! Tell me Mr. Hellock! Do you have any sons?" yelled Smith getting closer to Zan to stomp on his chest.
"Y-yes. One. One son." said Zan with a tear in his eye, unable to move. Smith had stopped moving. "He is probably skipping school right now. His mother died as she gave birth to him. And i was always busy. There was no one to take care of him and to discipline him." Smith had put his foot down and had fallen to his knees. What had he done. He had made an orphan. But he didnt know. But he cared. The child, the child sounded like himself as he grew up.
"Wear this armor!" said Smith desperately! "It will give you life! We were excavating the ruins, and a dynamite exploded by accident, the fire activated the armor, i was dying but i got to full health with it! Live! For your child!" but a robed man came and shot Smith on the forehead with an arrow made of ice.
"Zan Hellock. You have done well in locating the target and holding him off until i got here. You have weakened him also. I thank you. But looks like you wont be part of us for too long. Come, i will take you home." said an elder elementalist.

Hours later at the institute


"Your father was fataly wounded. He will leave us in a while." said the elders to Bash in an empty chamber. "But it is an honorable death. He helped us a lot and this last misson have given us something very great."
"The armor?" asked Bash in tears. "THE ARMOR?!?!?" yelled Bash. The elders looked at each other. How did Bash knew about the armor?
"Yes a mythical-"
"Fire armor! Yes, I know! Give it to Dad! It will save him! It will let him live. The fire powers will suport him and feed his life stream with fire power!" yelled Bash hopeful making the elders look at each other once more.
"Bash, it is not so simple. We do not know the powers of the armor yet. It could have drastic results."
"You dont know the powers of the armor? My foot! You lie! Give my father the armor! He can live!"
"Its the most honorable death someone can have, to die helping."
"Honorable death? Honorable DEATH? TO BE KILLED WHEN HE CAN STILL LIVE? YOU ARE KILLING HIM! HE CAN STILL LIVE! WHY NOT LET HIM LIVE?" yelled Bash.
"You are a smart child, Bash, but we have seen and experienced many more things in life than you have. The only thing that can keep someone from dying at the edge of their life, are some of the forbidden elements, which all have a fatal consequence for using. If its dark, it can be fatal. For your father's soul and the caster's soul would be consumed as time passed."
"But it can be somthing else too! He has a chance!"
"Its a chance that we cannot risk it!" a messenger had enetered before Bash could say something. His father had died.
"ASSASSINS! MURDERERS!!! GIVE ME BACK MY FATHER!!!" yelled Bash with blazing eyes, shooting fireballs at the elders. Some dodged and the others just blocked them.
"Seize him." said the Master Elder. Eight elders grabbed Bash, but the rage had taken over Bash and eight wasnt sufficient. More elders grabbed him and annuled his casting of elements, they sucked up his energy and made him faint.
"Take him to my house." said the master elder.


Bash had changed when he had woken up. He didnt remmember anything, but his first name and a big thirst for knowledge of the dark element. The master elder had raised him as if he was his own child. With the last name of Firiun. When the master wasnt home, Bash would go to the library at the master's home and read about the forbidden elements. As he learned about them and mastered them little per little, he grew evil. He went around at night dressed all in black and would practice the forbidden elements. Until one day, he was caught.
He tried to fight the elders, but the master came with the Mythical Fire Armor on, and defeated Bash. He was knocked unconscious and taken by two elders to be eliminated, for he was too dangerous to be kept alive.
When the two elders took Bash deep into the forest to kill him, they were attacked by werewolves. Among them was one named Howard. He looked at the child and wondered what power that the child contained to have the elementalists want to eliminate him. The werewolves took him to their temple and raised him. But most werewolf younglings disliked him for not being one of them, thus making Bash flee and live by himself. Wanting to find his lost memories and wondering why he wanted to learn the forbidden elements so badly.
Years, passed and Bash kept training his elemental powers on buildings and cars. Until one day he was confronted by another kid known as The Slayer. Bash lost the fight to The Slayer, but that did not stop him from going outside at night to train. He fought and worked his way through life by himself. Until one day, he met a boy. A very different boy, named Roy.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fipi on June 4, 2008, 11:49:41 AM

fipi on
fipiSweeeet, this one is cool. It's nice to read background stories like this. Poor Bash... stupid elementalist elders.

redclaw on June 4, 2008, 12:05:05 PM

redclaw on
redclawthanks.....yeah.......i wanst in the mood to keep writing on the main story....so i just thought id give a random background info that didnt need to be there......but now since i put it on....i will have to make something about it on the main story :P