Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Dark

just thought id put all the short stories in one place so that i dont confuse myself when i add a new chap to a story

Chapter 6 - Dark

Chapter 6 - Dark
The girl started to run with her hands covering her ears, but it was useless. She could still hear him. She could hear him as if he was right beside her.
"Sis, its dark..."
The girl bolted out of the house without looking back, but it was as if he was following her.
"Sis, im scared..."
The girl ran into a market and stopped, and look around. There were a lot people, hopefully their sound would buff out his voice.
"Sis, help me..."
The girl started to run again with her hands covering her ears. Her eyes were wide open, they were beggining to get red as tears rolled down her face.
"Sis, i hear a noise... Its coming closer and closer... Sis... im scared..."
The girl was running in the middle of the main avenue, she remmembered him walking with her to school everyday.
"Sis, they are... they are... telling me...that.. that Im... dead."
The girl started to run faster and faster as she tried to block out his voice, she tried as hard as she could.
"Sis, is it true? Am i... dead?"
She turned around the corner almost crashing into a oncoming car, who stopped and honked at her, but she paid no attention and kept running.
"Sis, where are you? Help me... they are scary...they keep telling me that im dead."
She ran inside a mall and stopped smiling, with tears in her eyes. The voice had to stop, there were too much noise in the mall, there was no way his voice could be heard in the middle of this mall... he was only 4...HE WAS ONLY 4! She was going crazy, and knew it.
"Sis, they are telling me that i should go with them, that i should not wait here anymore."
No, she thought to herself. she started to look around, as if he would be standing there, somewhere in the mall.
"They are telling me, that i am to go now... that i have no more time..."
"No... please..." she whispered, looking around desperately in a futile hope of finding her little brother, to hug him and never let him go.
"Sis, they told me it is better for you, if i go..."
"No..."
"I guess they are right..."
"No."
"Sis... I'm sorry for all that i have done... "
"NO!"
"Sis... Good bye..."
"NOOO! JOHNY! DONT GO!" yelled the girl falling to her knees, blocking out everything in the world. She waited, but he had gone away... "No... I'm sorry, Johny..."


"...I'm sorry..."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jcizcraz on March 9, 2009, 11:32:30 AM

jcizcraz on
jcizcrazomgg...that was sad...i dont really get it...much... but yeah it was sad...im like crying right now---literally...my eyes are all wet and red ..yet im lol-ing right now---not really out loud...how is this possible ... lol...

fipi on October 24, 2008, 8:34:02 AM

fipi on
fipiThis is cool, but I want to know what's happening!! You should post the rest of it if you have more. :D Johnny's dialogue (monologue?) is good, it makes a scary/suspenseful mood.

redclaw on November 26, 2008, 7:08:33 AM

redclaw on
redclawrandom as heck, eh? lol.... its just something i thought about as i was thinking about ghosts... sisters are always unpredictable... watch it man :P