Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - An Echo in My Heart

just thought id put all the short stories in one place so that i dont confuse myself when i add a new chap to a story

Chapter 7 - An Echo in My Heart

Chapter 7 - An Echo in My Heart
9PM
I could hear her footsteps on the other side of the door. How did i know it was hers? She was now going down the stairs with a friend, they were laughing. Oh, her laugh was so sweet sounding, hearing it made me want to be out there with her, walking with her, laughing with her. By instinct i got up from my bed and walked toward the door, by my feet froze in the process. Would she laugh with me? Would she walk with me? My body froze and complete fear took over my body, i could not move, i could not feel. I could still hear her distant laugh, slowly fading away. What if she was laughing about me? I could imagine her beautious face in my head, i could imagine her laughing, i could imagine her walking graciously like always. But i could not imagine her laughing at anyone. She was too nice, too perfect. She was absolute.


10PM
The next thing i knew i was sitting on the ground, resting my back on the side of the bed. What was i doing? I couldnt remmember, all i remmembered was her face, her laugh, her voice. I was going mad, no, i was in love. Or was I? Was this what falling in love felt like? I wouldnt know. As i thought of these thoughts, felt like time had stopped, felt like i was sinking into the ground, with only me and my thoughts. With only me and her. Oh, if it only was true, if it only were real. I would do anything to be with her alone where time would not flow.


11PM
I walked toward the window, i needed to stretch my legs, i had my legs locked for too long, i needed to move. But i didnt want to go outside, i wanted to see her, but i was afraid i would freeze in front of her. What would she think of me if i froze. I opened the window and looked outside. It was a fullmoon night. The moon was so perfectly round, so beautiful, yet nothing compared to her beauty. It has been quite a while since I've met her, its been some time since i have noticed that i was in love with her. But i still havent told her yet of how i feel, of how i feel about her, of how i feel toward her! Ha, maybe im sounding too ridiculous. Maybe she would think im ridiculous. Maybe she doesnt even know i exist.


11:30PM
There was too much in my mind, i needed to cool my head, i sat on the edge of the window with my eyes closed and laid my head back. When would i get a chance to get closer to her? As ithought about these thoughts, i almost fell asleep.
It was then, i heard someone stepping on the grass outside, right below me. These gracious steps, this sweet pattern of footsteps that was so familiar to me. It was her. I knew it was her, but i didnt look down, maybe i was afraid. But then i heard a prolonged sigh. I couldnt bear it anymore, i opened my eyes. She had her back to me as she walked. Her smooth, flowing hair was moving back and forth as she walked, she was looking at the moon. I wanted to say something, anything, anything to get me closer to her. I opened my mouth but before i could say anything she turned around. She was surprised to see me, yet she didnt hesitate to smile and wave her hand at me gently, as a friendly gesture. I froze with my mouth open, what was i supposed to do? I blinked twice quickly as i thought about what i should do, then i just decided i would wave back. I licked my lower lip and waved at her. Her smile widened as she slightly laughed.
We stood there smiling and laughing with each other. I didnt know what we were doing, i was pretty sure she didnt either, but we both enjoyed that brief time. Soon someone from inside called her name and she broke her eye contact with me to someone below me. She then looked up again and smiled once more.
"Good night". she said with a sweet, soft voice. So beautiful, almost divine.
"Good... night." i said. She looked at me smiling, almost laughing once more.
"Good night." she said once more as she left. I stood up and decided i should sleep.
As I went to bed i thought of her smiling and laughing. Was that a dream? Was i already asleep, dreaming? I pinched myself in the arm. It hurt. I was awake, thank goodness i was awake. It meant it was all real. I had happened. I was glad. i laid my head in the pillow and closed my eyes. I was slowly falling asleep thinking about her divine voice echoing in my head.


Good night



Good night



Good night

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fipi on March 12, 2009, 9:26:41 AM

fipi on
fipiVery cool, I like the title. And the colors are nice too. I'm curious as well, is this based on a true story? :D For some reason I thought of L from Death Note when I tried to visualize it, but then I was like, "nahh, L wouldn't fit very well"... but who knows, maybe L had a romantic side...

redclaw on March 12, 2009, 11:20:18 AM

redclaw on
redclawlolz, its not based on a real story... atleast i dont think so..atleast not any story realted to me :P

jcizcraz on March 9, 2009, 11:26:37 AM

jcizcraz on
jcizcrazawww~~ lol
is this based on a real story like a lot of your others?? :D hehe