Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - bump in the night...er....day

Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet a 2nd year Ravenclaw...Will they discover the secrets she hides

Chapter 1 - bump in the night...er....day

Chapter 1 - bump in the night...er....day


Harry raced down the hall. He was gonna be late for the Quidditch match. He was lucky it was Hufflepuff against Slytherin. Wood would be furious if it was their match. *WHAM*

“Owwww!” Harry rubbed his head. “Oh! I'm sorry! Are you ok?” Harry looked at the girl he had just collided with. She lay on the ground, unconscious. “Oh shoot! Ummm….” He heaved the thin girl over his shoulder and carried her to the hospital ward.

“Will she be ok?” He asked the nurse.

“Yes. Thank you for bringing her here. You can go to the match, now.”

“Ummm….ok. Please tell me when she wakes up.”

*************************************************************

Harry walked down to dinner; Ron and Hermione buy his side.

“Shut up Ron! There's no such thing as a polyfriggi-whatever!”

“Yes there is Hermione! It's called a Polyfriggedoji!”

“UUGGGHHH! No…” Harry tuned out his arguing friends. Suddenly something caught his eye. It was a girl in Ravenclaw robes. She had dark reddish-brown hair that fell just past her shoulders.

“Hey!” Harry called. “Hey you!” He ran up to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. She spun around so fast that she almost whacked Harry in the head. She starred at him blankly for awhile and then proceeded to look him up and down. “You're Harry Potter!” She exclaimed, her face radiating with excitement.

“Yeah. And you're the girl I ran into earlier today!”

“I ran into you! I'm so sorry!”

“No! I ran into you and knocked you unconscious!”

“Oh.” She said, the excitement fleeting from her face. “That wasn't your fault.”

“Ummm…” Harry was puzzled by her statement, but he decided it wasn't important. “What's your name anyway?” He asked.

“Oh right! My name is Erika. Erika Dyson.”

“Nice to meet you, Erika. So….you're in Ravenclaw.”

“Yup! Second year Ravenclaw!”

“One year behind us.” Just then, Ron and Hermione joined them; still arguing.

“HERMIONE GRANGER!” Erika shrieked.

“Er…yeah”

“You're my idol! You know, like, everything!”

“Be careful. Her head might swell.” Muttered Ron.

“Shut up Ron!”

“Heehee…Ronald Weasley. You're quite funny you know.”

“Really?!”

“Careful. His head might burst!” Hermione giggled.

“HEY!” and with that the two started arguing again.

*************************************************************

“I see you got yourself a new girlfriend Potter!”

“Go away Malfoy!” Harry sighed.

Erika turned to face Malfoy. “Yes Draco, go away!”

Malfoy starred at Erika. “Dyson?”

“Yes Draco. Now get lost!”

“You can't talk to me like that. You wretch!”

“Erika, you know him!” Harry whispered.

“Sadly, yes. I grew up next door to him.”

“I see you're still wearing that stupid band!” Malfoy scoffed. Immediately, everyone's eyes were fixed on the yellow band that stretched over Erika's wrist.

“You know why I have to wear it!”

“Yeah!” Malfoy spat. “Well, let me take it off and see if your bones still break!” He grabbed at the band, but Harry, Ron and Hermione stopped him.

“Harry, Hermione, Ron! I can handle him!” Erika pleaded. “You liked taking off my band. Watching me faint and be unconscious for days.” Hermione studied the band. “Gnortsevil” She mumbled. “This is a curse. A rare curse.” Hermione explained to Harry and Ron.

“You liked watching me collapse and break something. You thought it was funny! You're the wretch!” Erika hissed.

“You-you” Malfoy stuttered “I'd call you a filthy mug-blood…” Hermione narrowed her eyes. “But I don't know what you are! I didn't know your stinking parents!”

“Well neither did I!” Erika shouted. Ron, Harry and Hermione turned to Erika.

She looked down at the three of them. “Yeah. I didn't know my parents.”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sueno-y-muere on July 28, 2005, 11:21:57 AM

sueno-y-muere on
sueno-y-muereahhh thats good!!! When i read this i can tell u wrote it!! Its ur style!!!! IT is pretty good!!!

KYOSCHIC on July 17, 2005, 3:16:54 PM

KYOSCHIC on
KYOSCHICGIMME MORE GIMME MORE GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL, HURRY UP W/THE NEXT ONE. CAN'T WAIT TIL WEDNESDAY!!!

sweetblood on July 17, 2005, 1:35:46 PM

sweetblood on
sweetbloodCool beginning can't wait to read the next chapter