Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - confessions

Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet a 2nd year Ravenclaw...Will they discover the secrets she hides

Chapter 2 - confessions

Chapter 2 - confessions


“You didn't know your parents?!” Ron yelped.

“Ummm….yeah”

“But! How could you not know your parents?!”

“Ron! Leave her alone!” Hermione exclaimed, pulling on Ron's sleeve.

“No one knows who my father was. And my mum….Ummm…died.”

“How?” Hermione asked. Erika struggled for an answer. Harry noticed how pain-stricken her face had become.

“It's ok….you don't have to tell us.” He said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

“Maybe…maybe I'll be able to tell you later.” She whispered, suddenly becoming very self-conscious of the warm hand positioned on her shoulder.

*************************************************************

“Hey Look! It's Weaslby!”

“Leave me alone Malfoy!” Ron mumbled, brushing Malfoy aside.

“UUUGGGGHHH! You're no fun, Weaslby…”

“Just leave me alone, Malfoy!” Ron grunted angrily.

“You didn't let me finish!” Malfoy yelled. “You're no fun without your Mud-blood friend!”

“Don't say that about Hermione!”

“Well I'm sorry you're in love with a Mud-blood!” Malfoy snickered.

“So what if I love Hermione!” Screamed Ron. Malfoy's mouth gaped open and Ron's hands shot up to retract the words that had just fallen from his lips.

“BWWAHHAHAHAH!” Malfoy burst. “Weasley….hahaha…Weasley loves…hahha….Granger!”

“I-I do not!” He spat.

“That's what you just said!”

“No it wasn't!” he snapped as a brilliant red blush covered his face. Then he whacked Malfoy in the head and stomped off.

MEANWHILE…….

Hermione stood in the library, accompanied by a 3rd year Hufflepuff.

“Hermione! You know you love me! Just say it!”

“I'm sorry….but I don't love you.”

“What is there someone else?!”

“No”

“Cause if there is I swear…”

Hermione spun on the boy. She whipped out her wand and inched toward him, her wand uncomfortably close to his neck. “If you hurt Ron….”

“Ron?”

Hermione gasped. She couldn't believe what she just said.

“Who's that?”

“N-no one!” she stumbled, now turning pink. He gave her a questioning glance and started to talk, but it was too late. She had already fleeted from the library.

*************************************************************

THAT NIGHT AFTER
DINNER.........

“So where have you been living?” Harry asked Erika.

“A foster home.”

“That must be hard….not being able to practice.” Ron said, concentrating on the fire.

“Oh I can practice. We are all witches or wizards there.”

“Oh look! It's a lover's congregation!” Malfoy laughed.

“What are you scratching at Malfoy?” Hermione questioned, still burying her nose in a book.

“What Weasley? You didn't tell her?”

“Go away Malfoy!” Ron shot, finally pulling his gaze off the fire.

“Granger? Did he not tell you how he really feels?” A crowd had now gathered. Both Harry and Erika could tell the conversation was making Ron and Hermione uneasy.

“We have to stop this” Harry whispered.

`Right! How can I turn this conversation around?' Erika thought. Suddenly an idea struck. She stood on the table and began to shout.

“Draco went out with a muggle!”

“Shut up” He called.

Seeing that she was getting the effect she wanted, she continued to rattle off Malfoy's embarrassing moments.

“Draco snogged a muggle!”

“Shut up!” He said more angrily.

“Draco wet the bed until he was nine!”

“SHUT UP!” He screeched. “You filthy little thing! I bet you don't even know how your mum died!”

“I do too!” she cried back.

“Oh yeah! I bet she was murdered, and you have no idea who did it!”

“Yeah well, she was murdered!” Hermione's eyes grew large, and she realized why Erika hesitated earlier. “And I do know who killed her!”

“Really?! Tell me!”

Erika staggered backwards with a look of shock on her face. Then she cried out with tears streaming down her face, “LORD VOLDEMORT!”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PirateSohma on August 4, 2005, 2:02:31 PM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaI quite like this story!! *faves it* I think you're a better writer than me. ^-^

sueno-y-muere on July 28, 2005, 11:24:25 AM

sueno-y-muere on
sueno-y-muereAHHH i love it!!!! heheheheh draco wets the bed!!!!! I can tease him now!!!

KYOSCHIC on July 19, 2005, 8:40:20 AM

KYOSCHIC on
KYOSCHICI LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I like the Draco went out w/a muggle. I LOVE that part. also the Ron and Hermoine part. WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!