Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - LORD VOLDEMORT?!?

Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet a 2nd year Ravenclaw...Will they discover the secrets she hides

Chapter 3 - LORD VOLDEMORT?!?

Chapter 3 - LORD VOLDEMORT?!?


Harry fell over in shock. Ron gaped. Hermione shot her hands over her mouth and gasped. Erika fell to her knees as tears streamed down her face. No one moved. Then Malfoy moved toward her, hesitated, and walked off. Hermione was the next to move. Quietly she walked towards Ron. She pushed up on his bottom jaw causing him to snap out of his trance. Next she helped Harry to his feet and straightened his robes. Finally, nervously, she walked to Erika. Laying her hand on the shaking Erika, Hermione whispered “Erika?”

Erika shifted out from under Hermione's hand. Harry knelt on the floor and put his hands on her shoulders. She looked into his eyes. He stared at her and finally managed to breathe “L-lord Volde-voldemort killed your mother?”

She nodded.

“How?”

“Well…” she began to explain, “see my mother opposed you-know-who….and while she was pregnant with me he attacked her. She died instantly, but they managed to save

me. But I was cursed. I was lucky she was in her 9th month….”

“9th month?”

“Yes Ron. The gestation period of a human being is 9 months.” Hermione said sourly.

“I knew that!” Ron argued.

“So….your saying you and I are the only one's who survived you-know-who?”

“Not really Harry. I wasn't attacked, not like you were.”

“But you were sort of…”

“No! I wasn't attacked Harry! But because of that man…because of Lord Voldemort…without this stupid band I get really hurt!” Erika screeched.

“It's ok.” Hermione reassured.

“Yeah. At least you're ok.” Harry whispered as he hugged Erika. She smiled.

“I'm glad I met you three. I know everything will be ok when I'm with you!”

*********************************************************************

Harry lay in his bed that night awake. He couldn't sleep. He was thinking of poor Erika....cursed for life. He closed his eyes tight and thought hard. Suddenly he sat up and looked around.

“One day I will end you Voldemort! I'll avenge my parents! And I will avenge Erika and her mother! One day you will pay for causing everyone pain!” with that he fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tatter_13 on November 7, 2005, 7:29:07 PM

Tatter_13 on
Tatter_13*faves* what an amazing stroy, really nice job on it!

Eoara on November 6, 2005, 12:40:28 AM

Eoara on
Eoarathats is soo good?? are you gonna write any more??? **favs**

KYOSCHIC on September 5, 2005, 2:42:56 AM

KYOSCHIC on
KYOSCHICYAY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FINISHED!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PirateSohma on August 31, 2005, 12:52:07 PM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*deep breathe* aaaaaay!

That Voldemort, and all his gay-ness >.

redheadblusher on August 31, 2005, 11:12:09 AM

redheadblusher on
redheadblusherok....that is the end....yup right there! ok! hope you enjoyed!