Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ch. 1

When 14 year old Alix Carson's life takes a total 180, she realizes something. LIFE SUCKS! Her depression takes over, and causes her to make life worse. Will someone be able to help before its too late?

Chapter 1 - ch. 1

Chapter 1 - ch. 1


The two boys walked along arguing who knows what. Suddenly, the short one stopped. “Greg, is that...” he said jabbing the other one in the stomach.

Greg turned and saw what his best friend was staring at. “...Alix?” he whispered, completing the sentence. Both boys stared at the person on the bench. She wore a pair of converses, jogging pants, and a huge sweatshirt. `I'd know that hoodie anywhere. That has to be her.' Greg thought as he followed Adam behind a bush for a better view.

Alix sat there trying to review the last 20 minutes of her life. When she got home her mom was on the couch crying. “Mom, what happened? What's wrong?”

“Alix.....he did it again” her mother sobbed.

“Who? What?”

“Your brother......he tried it again.”

“It? you mean....where is he?! Did he...”

“No....he's back at Summit Ridge.”

This had been his third attempted suicide. In the last year, everything seemed to be piling up. Her parents had gotten a divorce. Her father had a new girlfriend and was living with her. Her brother had attempted suicide twice; her sister once. Everything had gone wrong.

“Goobie,” she whispered to the shaking figure “why did it go like this?”

Adam and Greg noticed she was talking to whatever she held in her arms.

“Goobie, why do we all wanna die so bad?” she said stroking the thing. “Quite shaking!” She lifted the thing up and onto her shoulder. Adam stared at it and Greg murmured in his ear “dachshund”. The dog started to bark.

“What is it Goobie?” Alix turned around and saw the bush move. She quickly resituated the dog and ran.

Adam stood up, but Greg didn't move.

“What's up?” Adam said helping Greg to his feet.

“Didn't you see?” He said hoarsely. “She was crying.”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on November 7, 2005, 7:18:49 PM

sis on
sisgreat job very nice!^_^

moonandstars on September 3, 2005, 2:01:24 PM

moonandstars on
moonandstarshi loved your story hey can u tell your friendss or sombody to coment on my pics in the jak 2 section my names moonandstars thanks^_^. p.s.wanna be my e- pal @ AutumnCoomber@hotpop.com k? seeya^_^

OMG_U_killed_kenny on August 7, 2005, 2:37:52 AM

OMG_U_killed_kenny on
OMG_U_killed_kennyinterestin story! *favs*

PirateSohma on August 6, 2005, 5:42:07 AM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaHi!! This story seems really interesting! *adds to faves*