Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ch. 3

When 14 year old Alix Carson's life takes a total 180, she realizes something. LIFE SUCKS! Her depression takes over, and causes her to make life worse. Will someone be able to help before its too late?

Chapter 3 - ch. 3

Chapter 3 - ch. 3


“Hey there!”

Alix dropped her pencil. No one had attempted to talk to her before. She turned her head and scowled at the boy standing there. He just smiled at her and mouthed `hi'.

“What do you want?!” She spat, a little rougher than she meant.

“Um...I just noticed that you never really talk....and that you're in all my classes and...”

“So?” He stared at her. She could see his eyes trying to figure her out. She stared deep into them. They were a grayish color with small specks of blue. She found eyes amazing. They could reveal the hearts true emotions. When she thought about this, she automatically shut her eyes. Her eyes would be cold and sad. She didn't want people to bother her; to ask her what was wrong. When her eyes opened again she was staring at his distorted face. His tongue was sticking out of his mouth, his cheeks pulled back, and his eyes were squeezed shut. Silently, she picked up her books and left him standing there.

“Hey! Wait up!” his voice rang out.

“Who are you and why are you bothering me?” she called over her shoulder.

“Greg. And I told you, I just want to talk to you.”

“Well Greg....you've talked now leave me alone.”

She pushed him aside and kept walking. He ran up to her and grabbed her arm. “Please? Just let me be your friend.”

“I don't need friends!” she spat in his face as she began to run. The truth is...she was dying to have friends; to have people want to be near her.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KYOSCHIC on September 5, 2005, 2:41:38 AM

KYOSCHIC on
KYOSCHICYAY!!!!!!!!! YOU WROTE ANOTHER CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!

PirateSohma on September 2, 2005, 2:31:31 PM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaw00T w00t!! ^__^