Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - ch. 6

When 14 year old Alix Carson's life takes a total 180, she realizes something. LIFE SUCKS! Her depression takes over, and causes her to make life worse. Will someone be able to help before its too late?

Chapter 6 - ch. 6

Chapter 6 - ch. 6


I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay, I'm not okay




I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay, I'm not okay




“'ello?” Alix said groggily into her cell phone.

“WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!” Greg screamed, causing Alix to fall out of her bed.

“I'm up!” she yelled back.

“Ok. Well I'm on my way to your house to pi-“

“WHAT?!” she shouted immediately jumping to her feet.

“I'm coming over to pick you up, so we can head over to Adam's and help him get stuff for the party...”


“Oh. Ok.” She said rummaging through her dresser for something to wear.

“Yeah. So I'll be there in about...5 minutes.”

“Mmm-hmm” she said not really paying attention.

“Alright! Bye!”

Alix hung up her phone and tossed it on her bed. She then rushed off for the bathroom. She stepped out of the shower 2 minutes later and threw on her clothes. As she walked back to her room, something lashed out at her leg and made her crash to the ground.

“Damn!” she whispered rubbing her jaw. Suddenly, she was pulled to her feet and she was staring at Greg.

“I'm so sorry! I wasn't trying to do that!”

“It's alright. Come on. Let's go.”



There was no conversation on the ride to Adam's. There was just the sound of blasting music. Finally, Greg pulled into the driveway. As they stepped out, they saw Adam hurling suitcases in the family's van.


“Adam?”

“Oh! Greg! Thank God you're here! I need you to let everyone know that the party's cancelled!” He tossed the last suitcase in and slammed the trunk shut. “Come on, Sarah! Hannah! Jenn! LET'S GO! Ok. Here's a list of the people...their numbers are beside their name. Thanks!” And with that he buckled his sisters in the car and hopped in. His parents soon followed. And, left standing on the driveway dumbfounded, were Alix and Greg.



In an hour or so, every guy an
d girl on the list was notified.

“Done!” Greg breathed as he collapsed on the couch next to Alix.

“Glad that's over. So where was Adam going?”


“No idea! I'll call him later though.”

“So...what now?”

“Hmmmm.....LET'S GO GET ICECREAM!!” and he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the car.

“I hope your paying!” she said jokingly.

“Well duh! What kind of guy doesn't pay for a girl?!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PirateSohma on December 28, 2005, 12:57:36 AM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaYAY ICE CREAM! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!