Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The 3 Shadow Generals

....just character biographies for a more indepth look at my characters

Chapter 4 - The 3 Shadow Generals

Chapter 4 - The 3 Shadow Generals
The Shadow Generals: Part 1



Third Shadow General:


Name: Tigre (pronounced Tiger) a.k.a.: 'The Shadow Axe'


Age: 1400 yrs old (Appears late 20's-mid 30's)


Gender: Male


Species: Tiger


Height: 7'6" (tallest general)


Weight: 450 lbs. (mostly muscle)


Weapon(s) of choice: His two-headed axe, and fists.


Appearence: Unlike the white tigers, Tigre has black fur with white stripes. His bangs are black and cover his right eye, and a grey mane that goes down to his mid-back. He has a scar right under his left eye. His eye colour is a red-orange. His head looks like a tiger's, with a stripe that splits in two half-way down, right below his ear on both sides of his head. His jacket is black leather with a forest green tint. It goes down to his kness, and is open, but has a forest green belt with the Shadow Army's crest on the buckle, the buckle is yellow. His shirt is a dark green, almost black. His pants aresage green, and his boots are black with a green stripe starting from the flapand along the bottom to the back. And the boot is closed by the flap with 3 green buttons. His paws are gloved in fingerless sage green gloves. Lastly, his tail hangs out.


Back Story: Tigre was an aspiring commmander in one of the divisons of his home planet's army. A gifted tactician, ruthless and precise. The General of the Army saw his talents and promoted him to general of the second most powerful division. The General of Shadow Army saw him excel. At the time, Tigre was 618 years old, but by the standards of that planet's life-span, he was considered to be like a 13 to a 14 year old. So, to be promoted and have the skills that Tigre had at his age, it was unpresidented. He was a military prodigy, and he did not go unnoticed.


        Veteran soliders were jealous and angry that such a young person could achieve such a high rank. Some time has passed, and Tigre was invincable; his plans were fool-proof, hardly any of the soliders under his command were killed in battle. Finally, a few of the high ranking soliders had enough of this young general. They had plan to kill him some time during the week. When that night came, five of the strongest soliders, pretty high in the ranks, went into action. But they would never come out of Tigre's tent alive.


        Tigre was up late, going over some tactics, when one of the soliders attack with a dagger. Tigre barely dodged the strike. The solider tripped, and Tigre got the dagger out of his hand. As that solider was falling on the table, it broke, and Tigre stabbed the solider in the right lung, killing him. The other four attacked, with simiular outcomes. Within ten minutes, they were dead, and Tigre hadn't even broken a sweat. But he did get cut. Right under his left eye. That morning, the General of the Army came into Tigre's tent to find him gone, five dead bodies and a note. The note was Tigre's resigning from the army and his confession to the murders. They were in self-defense, but Tigre still left.


        Tigre was accepted into the Shadow Army the night of the attack. His powers increased with the dark power following within him. He became the Third Shadow General. He became their tactician, and 'The Shadow Axe'. The rest is a bloody and a dark history. But in Tigre's, and the Shadow Army's, eyes it was a record worth praise and admiration. This tiger's paws were stained with blood of countless victims. Even though he did not take part in some of the fighting, his plans and tactics took lives more than he killed himself.


Shadow Generals: Part 2


Second Shadow General:


Shadow Wulf (pronounced Wolf ) a.k.a.: 'The Shadow Manuplator'


Age: 900 yrs old (appears 13-15 [youngest of the group])


Gender: Male


Species: Wolf


Height: 4'9" (shortest)


Weight: 150 lbs


Weapon(s) of choice: His medallion, which he channels his dark powers into. It looks like the Shadow Army's Crest, which is a black cross with four dots of different colour; purple, blue, green, and red.


Appearence: Like an elite wolf demon, Wulf has the appearnce of a human except that wolf ears are protuding from the top of his head, with two black earings in his right ear. Charcoal grey hair that went down to his back, and black bangs, like Tigre, but they cover his left eye. He has a marking under his eye, three triangles, middle one the biggest and the other two slightly smaller. A scar is going through the marking; starting from his jaw to right after the second marking. His jacket is short, black, and leather, with a tint of purple. His sleeves are very long, coming mid-thigh; and they flare out. It's button down, and the hood zippers on, but is mostly shown off, unless he's on a mission or it's required. His jacket is unbuttoned and he has on a dark purple shirt. His pants are black and about to the ankle it can zipper off, only his right one is zippered off. His shoes are purple, with two black straps on each; they are more like sneakers then the Army boots Tigre wears. His ears and long, furry tail is black. His eye colour is light blue.


Background Story: Wulf was in a tribe on his home planet before the Shadow Army came. His orginal name would be to hard to pronounce. He was the tribe's shaman's son, and had inherit the gift of black magic.


        When he reached what the tribe considered to be teens, which was about 700 years, Wulf would be put through a ceremony that would recognize him as an adult. What was suppose to be a great occasion, turned into a bloody slaughter.


        The night arrived, and it was clear as a crystal. The stars shone brightly, there was a nice breeze, and everyone was going to attend. Wulf would accend to the rank of a true shaman. He has been an apprentice under his father, learning and practicing.


        The cermony went perfect no disturbances. It was the party afterwards. There was a strange figure sitting away form the crowd, but close enough so he could hear and see what is going on. Wulf walked up the figure after performing a few tricks. In his native language, Wulf asked, "Excuse me, who are you?"


        The figure replied, in the same tongue, "Just observing," the figure looked up. "Your hands with be stained wiht blood tonight, young one."


        Wulf growled, "Who do you think you are coming here and saying that?! My hands will not be stained with blood. Now, leave." Wulf turned around and left the figure.


        The figure stood up and held out a medallion, "You are destined to be Shadow Wulf," he hissed, and the medallion began to glow. Wulf stopped and turned to look at the figure. He eyed the pendent, one of the black dots started to change colours, from black to purple. One of the dots was a red, another was blue, and another was green. Wulf's eyes widen in fear. The figure walked, slowly, closer to the frighten shaman, a devlish grin crossing his face. "You will be the 'Shadow Manipulator'. You will serve under me, and there's nothing you can do to change your destiny." Wulf was panicing, he looked around. No one seemed to notice the scene that was going on. "See, Wulf, they don't care about you. They are just going to use you to protect them with your gift. Come join me, and I'll treat you like the way you should be treated."


        Wulf looked at the people of his tribe, they were talking and laughing. Then looked at the pendent. As his claw got closer, the brighter the purple glowed until he finally grasped it, did the purple colour finally set to permanent. With the beads of the cord wrapped around his left hand, Wulf could feel his own powers growing. The next few minutes was total chaos. Dark beings tore through the tribes men and women. Not even the young children were spared. When morning came, Wulf had killed and buried his tribe. He might have not engage himself, but he created the dark beings, metophorically, staining his own hands. He then left with the dark being.


        He shed his old clothes, stained with blood from burying the tribe, and put on the new clothes that dark being put out for him. When he was done, the dark figure walked up to Wulf, took his claw, and slashed though Wulf trible marking. He looked at Wulf, "You now belong with the Shadow Army. Go meet your comrade, Shadow Tigre, Shadow Wulf. You will be serving under me now." The dark demon walked away.


        Wulf will never learn of the truth that night. He massacred his tribe, his family; but it was an illiusion of them not paying attention. They were under the Spell of the Demon, the General of the Shadow Army.


Shadow Generals: Part 3

First Shadow General:

Name: Shadow Phox (pronounced Fox) a.k.a.: 'The Shadow Claw'

Age: 1800 yrs old (appears 16-18)

Gender: Male

Species: Fox

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s) of choice: His claws

Appearance: Phox has a foxish face, but his fur is black instead of the usual orange or red. He has black, white-tipped fox ears. His hair is grey, with black bangs. He has a short-sleeved, small leather jakcket that closes at the top, and is opn to expose his muscular chest. Starting form his left shoulder, down to his right abs, he has a scar. On his left side, he has a small tatto, the Shadow Army's Crest. His black fur, is visible. He has on the black ninja-like armguards, but it wraps around his middle fingers and about half-way up, stopping at the first knuckle after the hand. His claws are black, and his under fur is white. His pants are a dark blue, and are tucked in to his shoes. They are black with blue stripes, sneaker like. His tail is black with a white tip. His eyes are cold, with a golden tint. His cloak covers him completly when he has it on. Unlike the other Generals, he is always shown with his cloak on. The sleeves are extra long, and specially made holes for his ears.


Background story: Phox's story is different from his shadow comrades. He didn't come from a different planet. He ws artificialy made by the General's top scientists. He was also not the first of his kind. He was just the first that was a successful creation. Out of 24 specimens, he was the 25th, and survived.


        With this, came extensive testing. The scientists were amazed on how Phox's body just absorb the dark energy being put in him. It's because of these tests that he can manipulate the size of his claws, able to go from close-range combat to long-range piercing within seconds.


        Phox is the second oldest, only to the General of the Shadow Army. These two beings were around since Kai-Shu's time, but they were in hiding, binding their time until the perfect time to strike. While the General of the Shadow Army was recuiting the two previous Generals, Shadow Phox was training, growing stronger. His scar over his chest was given to him by Kai-Shu when he was trying to protect Foxx.


        Even though Tigre is bigger than him, and Wulf is a shaman, Phox can rip the both of them apart with the drop of a pin.With Phox being the heartless beast he is, Phox does somewhat enjoys, if you call it that, Wulf's company more than Tigre's. He sees Tigre being an arrogant wind-bag (he would like to use more colourful words), and Wulf being more of reserved and knows when to keep his mouth shut and when to speak his mind.


        Shadow Phox is the General's big gun. Phox can have an entire army killed or destoryed within hours, depending on the size of the army. Phox is a ruthless killer, and unremorseful. He'll stop at nothing to rid himself of an opposing obsticle.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

amoureux_de_un_gefallen_engel on July 23, 2005, 6:51:17 AM

amoureux_de_un_gefallen_engel on
amoureux_de_un_gefallen_engelI'll draw Wulf. ^_____________^ FYI: In his profile, you misspelled massacred.