Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

A story of a girl...you can guess the rest by the title. Old story too

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Fantasy

This is my story of a girl who never made it past high school, who never was free of a trap that kept her enclosed from the light. She was a loner. She didn’t have any friends, or as far as anyone could tell, she didn’t want any. She starts out the day like any normal teenage girl. Waking up in the morning, going to school. But the life of this particular girl is not as normal as it seems. She is different. She gets out of bed. There are bruised on her arms and legs. Her parents hate her. They never cared, ever since she was born, they treated her like nothing. She pulls on a pair of black pants that curve around her waist and flair around her legs. She pulls on her black mesh top and then looks at her thin frame in the mirror. If anyone would have time, just a second to look at her. To examine those pale lifeless eyes, they would see pain and suffering like no other. Her eyes…they’re so…so…made of nothing. They are painted a dull shade of gray, with no expression. She slowly descends down the staircase of a broken home. Broken in more than one way. She can hear the sound of her parents’ voices arguing again. As she reaches the bottom a hand comes across her face and throws her to the floor. It is her father’s hand. He yells at her again. Why won’t he see the pain he causes her? She tries getting up only to be thrown back down to the floor. He picks her up by the hair. It hurts so badly. She doesn’t dare cry out for fear of more neglect and pain. He throws her out of the house, again. He’s done this every day. Every day…since she was at least five. She gets up and starts walking away. The amount of pain she’s dealt with all these years, you can’t even begin to describe how much this hurts. All of you have dealt with pain before, but she is different. This happens every day, month, and year. It can’t be stopped. She heads towards the school. The only place she can go now. Since all the rest of her family is dead, she cannot turn to anyone for help. There is no way out of the madness she goes through. When she walks through the door she tunes out of the real world. She puts herself in her own fantasy world full of love and acceptance. Not the real world of hate and deception. As she walks along they all stare. All of the people she’s known. They don’t care what she’s like. They don’t know what she’s gone through. They all hate her, for not being like them. She goes through the day like always. No one caring, everyone just ignoring the fact that she’s even there. At the end of the day she does not dare go home. For she knows what’s there for her. Just more pain and misery. She opens the door and goes out into the world. Frozen cold. As she breathes she can see her breath. A low hazy steam of white mist. She goes to a tree and sits down. She’s lost herself in her fantasy world…

As I open my eyes I see light. Wow. There’s light! Something I thought I’d never see. And clouds too. I’m sitting on grass. Nice green warm grass. I cant believe its already summer here! Everything’s so beautiful. She gets up and runs around. Instead of the dark evil black pasted to her, a light flowing white garment replaces it. This is her fantasy world. Apart from any real world there may be. Strange enough, this place does exist. One of the few realms of fantasy that only young dreamers may visit. Here in her perfect world, she has no parents to worry about. No abuse or neglect. She creates this world through the good energy she has left behind the pain. It isn’t much, but it’s a whole other wonder to her. She walks past her pretty meadow and onto a small forest. Harp music can be heard from the background. A nice soothing warm sound full of rich full music, long forgotten in any real state of mind. She walks to a small house in the middle of the forest. Her own little place of magic. Her world is not perfect though. People die. Horror strikes. But in this world, she can live a normal life. One without the neglect and abuse she goes through in her normal life. In this world she has no parents whatsoever. She strives on survival. It is fun though. There’s even a special young man that she has fallen in love with. One she wants to spend her life with, but she cant. Because she is stuck in a hell of the real world. She longs to stay here. She prays and hopes that for one day, for the heavens above to make her dreams come true, that she could finally live in her world. Her world she creates. Her world she loves, cherishes, and wouldn’t let go till death. Come…come with me cherry, stay here with me for always… that’s what he has said ever since she made up her amazing world. He is the one she loves the most-Joey. In here, she has a name. Sakura. He calls her cherry. But ever since she has come here, those words are a relief. She has wanted to say yes for a long time, but disaster strikes. There is rejection. She can’t stay. For reasons she never will understand. But now…now…it’s different. It has become a miracle. Joey! I…I will stay with you. Forever!

Back in the real world. A world destroyed by death and hatred, a girl, rejected by the world, lies dead by a tree outside of a local high school. No one knows exactly how she died. The paramedics say she froze to death, but we know the real reason she is dead. She is in her own world, her own heaven. And she has no intention…of ever coming back. ~~owari~~


~~Dream, dream forever. Your dreams and fantasies will always come true! If you believe. Always believe, never give up. You are always loved, by someone, no matter who it is.


Authors note: I would like to thank everyone who ever believed in me. Who always told me not to give up because I would accomplish something one day even if I never become popularly known. That you all.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xoSereox on June 2, 2004, 11:54:35 AM

xoSereox on
xoSereox*wipes tear away* that was so sad, yet good. Great job sis!