Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - the find

Chapter 6 - the find

Chapter 6 - the find
dustfur ran out of the barn. "what?" asked cocoa. "you can fly!" he said "well so can you." she said matter-of -factly. "yeah, but i thought me and my friends were the only ones." he said. " well are you going to sit there and complain or are we gonna find your friends?" she asked. "find my friends" he mumbled. "then lets go." she said. "well how are we going to find them." he asked. " we'll follow the the way we went."she said. and she toke off. followed close by dustfur.they flew for at least 45 mintues before dustfur saw a gray and yellow blur followed by a very large dog. " tawny!" he yelled." where ?" asked cocoa. "down there" dustfur said. he flew down. why doesn't he start flying? he thought. as he got closer he saw a net surronding tawny. all of a sudden tawny stumbled. dustfur burst through the trees. "dustfur!" tawny said. dustfur attacked the dog but was losing. cocoa burst through the trees and started nibbling through the net, she finally got it free and they both toke off followed by dustfur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment