Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

troopers is the first book now heres the second

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
they all went to sleep but after a couple hours cocoa woke up."whats that awfall smell?" she asked. "guys, guys ?" wake up!" she kicked dustfur softly but firm enough to wake him. " huh wha- what do you want?" dustfr said sleeply.
"the fire!" she yelled. soon the others woke. "oh no the fire we forgot to take turns on watch!" tawny said. "come on guys lets see if we can't stop it." they all ran out of the tunnel and toke to the air. "wow look how huge it is." nightcloud said.amber , tawny , cocoa and dustfur flew to the lake." what about me ?" nightcloud said. " you have to try and wake the nofurs but don't show them your wings and don't let them touch you" tawny said strictly. " yes sir." nightcloud said jokingly. tawny just sighed and amber rolled her eyes. nightcloud flew down to the nofurs while the others went to the lake. nightcloud landed on the biggest one and started licking its face. "uhhh." nightcloud mimicked a pucking face. the nofur sturred and started to get up.
nightcloud ran off it and jumped hardly on the other it sturred as well then stood. "kjh ndf dfhbh dfhah!" one said while pointing at the fire. nightcoud had no idea what it was saying but it got some long green thing- snake! nightcloud ran like never before but was lifted off the ground he kept moving his legs like he was running." ehehh why aren't i moving?" he asked confused. the nofur had picked him up and was carrrying him, nightcloud struggling the whole way. the big one put out the fire as nightcloud could barely make out the outline of tawny and the others high above. tawny was gonna be maaddddd. nightcloud squezzed through the hands of the nofur and jumped up in the air. he didn't care if they saw his wings but he had to escape.it turned out tawny wasn't mad he was just glad he was ok.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on September 19, 2008, 8:39:22 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333like it

songpetal on September 9, 2008, 9:21:59 AM

songpetal on
songpetaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!