Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4

troopers is the first book now heres the second

Chapter 4 - 4

Chapter 4 - 4
all of a sudden cocoa burst into the den."FIRE."she said. tawny, amber,and dustfur each picked up a kit while cocoa led a path to a different exit oppisite the fire. they reached the top and looked around. the campers there were 6 more sets of tenets near the tunnel only yards away."lets fly to a new area away from all these nofurs." she suggested."we cant fly with kits and they're eyes arent even open yet." amber said. "well we can last at least ,the maximum of 4 days before anyone sees us. but when they start getting closer we may have to walk to a new area." said tawny."wait weres nightcloud."asked cocoa. "he went for more strawberries you know how he is with strawberries." tawny said."oh" she said. 4 days later tawny stood pacing in the den." wait wait wait they're eyes are opening" she said "really" tawny asked. "yeah they'r e all open".one of the kits hoppped over-stumbled got back up and started to hop all around the tunnel walk way except for were they had blocked they exits.
soon the others followed.4 hours later nightcloud hadnt returned. theyed been out looking in shifts but couldnt find him.an hour passed. the kits grew tiny chicken wings. smudge actually got of the ground. tawny led the kits to the entrance to practice flying.earlier they had dug a other entrance and exit away from the nofurs.everybody was outside encouraging the kits when nightcloud appeared."nightcloud!" cocoa yelled. nightcloud explained that he was captured and meet another flying rabbit named cotten.cotten stepped out of the bushes."hi" she said shyly."well since our tunnel is to crowded and the nofurs coming closer we should get a move on." tawny said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment