Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - *dramatic ending*

troopers is the first book now heres the second

Chapter 13 - *dramatic ending*

Chapter 13 - *dramatic ending*
Tawny didn’t understand, but he didn’t want to cause trouble. Instead he decided to go get some strawberries as a treat for the kits. He flew all the way to the farm and gathered as much strawberries as he could hold. Then he flew a couple yards from the kits dug a small hole and hid the strawberries. Then he went back and got even more strawberries. He flew back to the hiding spot and hid those too. He strolled into the opening and asked the kits if he wanted to play a hid and seek game. Of course they were excited. Tawny told them the rules and the kits set out for the scavenge for the strawberries. “I found them!!!!!!” screamed hazel. Tawny, Smudge and goldkit all ran over. “She gets first pick.” tawny said. “Awwwww.” smudge and goldkit said at the same time hazel yelled, “yesss!!!” . After hazel was done goldkit and smudge devoured what was left. Tawny smiled. Amber came up behind him. “ whats all over your faces?!?” amber asked thinking the juice was blood. “Its strawberry juice.” tawny said jokingly. “Oh.” amber said embarrassed. The kits giggled quietly.All of a sudden tawny heard a noise. A noise he had heard distinctly before.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

feathershadow on November 14, 2008, 7:00:36 AM

feathershadow on
Comment Deleted

redtail on November 15, 2008, 9:05:23 AM

redtail on
redtail*couch*lookattitleoflastbook*cough*