Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Six kids. Power plant in trouble and wings. That went well.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Max
"Beep, Beep, Beep! BEEP! BEEP!!!" I got out of bed, turned my alarm off and pulled on a red shirt and some jeans."Hurry up, you're gonna miss the bus!" My mom yelled from downstairs."Coming!" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and sat down at the table and made my cereal. "Did you do all your homework?" My mom asked. "Yes." I said. I finished my cereal and set it in the sink. I looked up at the clock. "Oh no!" It was time to go. I ran out the door and to the bustop, just as it pulled away. "Ugh!!!" I yelled. This was so not my day.

Amy
I looked around shocked. I must have rolled of my bed in my sleep. The alarm clock was ringing. "Shut up." I said, groggily, turning it off. Oh man, I'm late! I pulled on a black sweater and a pair off jeans before running downstairs. "Gotta go mom!" I shouted, reaching for the door. "You can't leave without eating." My mom said. "Mom! I'm late, I can go an hour without food, besides Dan will probably have some candy on him." Before she could object, I threw the door open and started running towards the bus.

Nck
"Nick!" My mom yelled. "Time for school!" "Coming!" I said.
Today was a big day. Today was the day I had the courage to ask Max out. We'd been sorta going out for a while but now it was going to be official. I came out of my room wearing a red shirt and jeans. Maxs' favorite outfit. I sat down at the table and ate my cereal."Hurry up the bus is coming." My mom said. "Ok" I said with my mouth full. I left the house and saw the bus down the street pull away as I was almost there."Ugh!!!" I yelled. WHY!!! I was going to see her on the bus. Now I have to wait 'till 4th period.


Dan
I stared at the ceiling, watching the fan spin round and round. "Dan, time to go." My dad called from the other room. I cheered and ran out of the house towards the bus. I stopped dead when I saw Kevin waiting for me, "Oh no." I murmured. "Hey Daniel, where's your stupid girlfriend?" I ignored them. She wasn't stupid, she was way smarter than any kid I knew. She loved me and that's all that mattered. "When I ask you a question you answer me?!" Kevin yelled, stepping forward and shovin me back. "She's a freak." I pulled me fist back furious, really happy to watch him bawl.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment