Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - still think of something..

a story you should read

Chapter 1 - still think of something..

Chapter 1 - still think of something..
She hadn’t been seen often in the small town coffee shop, maybe it was that she was just never seen. She walked the halls of her hometown high school but never had anyone noticed. Arden had a special gift, this had frightened the small town folk into believing she had never existed.

The sun was coming through the window in brilliant rays dancing around her room and playing on her face. The dust had teased her nose and she sneezed, forcing her to wake up from the peaceful slumber she had been given.

She set her bare feet on the cold wooden floor of the four story mansion and walked along the hall to the bathroom. The shower had been fixed last night by one of the house maids. The day before it had squeaked and refused to turn on but now it turned with ease and the water ran free. She undressed and stepped into the hot running water. She believed that once she set foot into the water’s warmth she would be relieved of the world for a short time.

When the water coming out of the faucet had turned to ice she stepped out and dried herself off. Standing in front of the mirror she wiped away the steam and stared into her face. She wasn’t bad looking, her eyes were a brilliant green that sparkled like the shattered pieces of glass, tilted in the corners rising upward giving her a cats eye look. Her hair was long and black just an inch above her waist, her body was slim with long legs and arms, a dancers body her mother would say.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blood_and_death on June 20, 2004, 12:02:44 PM

blood_and_death on
blood_and_deathwrite more!!!!!^^ please?

blood_and_death on June 20, 2004, 12:02:06 PM

blood_and_death on
blood_and_deathwow i cant wait to read the rest, i can tell this will be good ^^