Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - prolouge: The beginning if an End

Saliea was destined to be born from the start as a half vampire. She would defeat a great evil. But she would have to do it with the help of a powerfull vampire. And she hunts them too.

Chapter 1 - prolouge: The beginning if an End

Chapter 1 - prolouge: The beginning if an End

I own all the characters Lilium, Saliea, Stephen, Christopher, Alexandra, Alaya, Jason, and Jade. Maybe more. I don't now. But give me ideas on a name for this dude in this chapter. I need them really bad.

Beginning of an End

        Hello my name is Saliea. I am a vampire hunter. And I will tell you the story of how I was made and born. Now I did not witness it but my adoptive mother did and she told me. Now I am here to tell you.

        Now my mother was just an ordinary human who believed vampires didn't exist. She came from the Hogs Head, where she worked as a barmaid. She walked through the ally to get to her house faster." What are those women going to do? Hold crosses all there life and have garlic around their?” she mumbled to herself.

        "I hope not my dear Lilium." said a deep yet cold voice. She twirled around to find nothing.

        "Wh-who are y-you? Wh-what do you w-want?" she asked to nothing. She heard nothing so she brought her scarf closer to her neck and kept walking.

        "Why, my dear Lilium, I am your nightmare come true. And I want you because you are the only solution to my life and it's a mission I need to fulfill." the voice replied. She turned around to find yet another empty spot.

        "Come out you coward. And I am no one's mission or your dear." she said as she became more braver.

        "Alright." she twirled around to see and beautiful man. His hair was slicked back and put in a little ponytail. He worn an expensive looking black. Then she saw his eyes. A beautiful emerald green color. She made the mistake of looking into them for she was lost and her mind went blank. She saw him appear in front of her in a flash but she couldn't run her body wouldn’t let her.

        Then he spoke softly in her ear." You are the key to my kind my dear. And I will do what it takes to fulfill this mission of mine, dear.” Finally her mind broke through the blackness and she struggled to get away from him.

        He was shocked that he broke through his mind barrier but yet he wasn't. She was, of course, the human breeder for his kind. He held her firm and pushed her against the wall.

        "Let me go you bastard." she snarled in his ear. But he didn't answer all he did was start pulling up her skirt. "LET ME GO!!!" she said again. But still he didn't listen he pulled down his pants and positioned himself over her. She tried to push him but it was no use and he entered her she cried out in pain but he just kept going. She started to cry. Finally she came and his seed entered her. She looked up to find not green eyes but blood red ones staring at her he went to her neck and he bit. She gasped in pain. He let go and left in a hurry.

        My mother fell on her knees and cried. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to find a woman with a kind face there. She jumped up and hugged her. The woman brought her to her house and left her to do what ever.

        I now you are wondering ‘Who is she? And why didn't she help my mother?' well that’s simple. It was destiny for me to be born. That woman was my adopted mother. That died a long time ago when I was about 70 years old and looked like the age of 3 or 4 she died from old age. But let me continue my story.

        She watched over my mother. And protected her from harm. About 9 months later. She wasn't there for about 3 hours and my mother went into labor. The man that raped her came insider her house." Get out." she barley got out. then she screamed. He just smirked at this. H picked her up and put her on the bed.

        She let out another scream of pain as the baby came out of her womb. The vampire picked the baby up and looked at it. It was a she. Then she opened her eyes. He was appalled by what he saw. It was the half- vampire from the prophecy. He looked to the mother as she sat there dying. He looked back at the baby and set her down. The vampire pulled out a dagger and pulled it over his head. But before he could bring it down he was stabbed in the arm with a silver dagger. He looked to his side to find the vampire hunter.

        " Witch, why do you interfere with vampire business?" he asked as he pulled the dagger from his burning wound. He threw the dagger on the ground.

        "You now why vampire. The prophecy will come true and I am here to make sure that it does." she replied. As she got out more daggers." Now get out or you will have to die, Darien." she threatened.

        He growled," I will as soon as I kill this thing." he pointed at the baby girl on the bed crying. He ran to it but the witch got there first. H doubled back and ran out full speed. My adoptive mother Picked me up she cradled me in her arms and cut the umbilical cord. She turned me around and her thumb started to glow a golden color. She touched my lower back and burned the hunters mark on me, I wailed as she did this but was fast asleep after she did it. And from then on I was trained in the arts of the vampire hunters.

        I live in Los Angeles. The city of lost angels where all the top vampires resign. That is where I, Saliea, hunt them all looking for Him. The one that caused me misery and torment. My dear old daddy. He will die at my hands and my hands only. But for now I am hunting those who kill the innocent. But I will meet my match as the prophecy says.



She is powerful but she will meet her match on a full moon.

He will be her partner in her mission of revenge and

That to save the world from the ones that wish to destroy it.

Her target is the son of the devil, Darien. Her father.

She will rise above the others and fight for the sake of earth.

And Win if she learns to trust people with her heart.



        That is what I learned. And I don't get it. The witches won't tell me. The humans won't tell me. No one will. I have to learn my self and I don't want to trust people with my heart. It's too dangerous.

        Just let the world be destroyed... NOT.








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

khangel04 on October 29, 2007, 9:03:05 PM

khangel04 on
khangel04oo very good. maybe the guys name should be Kain? i dunno.