Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Him and Her

Saliea was destined to be born from the start as a half vampire. She would defeat a great evil. But she would have to do it with the help of a powerfull vampire. And she hunts them too.

Chapter 2 - Him and Her

Chapter 2 - Him and Her
As I have said before I own all the characters in this story. Just to let you now you steel you're dead basically, YOU DO YOU DIE.. Now please read and comment.


Him and Her


        Saliea woke up in cold sweat. ‘Those dreams again. Why won't they just go away?' she thought to her self. The witches told her that they were visions of the future if she didn't go through what the prophecy said. But she just couldn't trust her heart with even her best friends cause they all go away from her cause they grow up faster than she does and plus she hunts vampires so she can't do that either.

        ' What the am I gonna do? Let the world be destroyed and go into hiding. 'Cause that sounds like a good idea.' said a distressed voice in her head.

        No we won't. We will fight for earth to keep it from those damn leeches. Even if I don't trust. She replied defiantly to her other ,human half.

'...'

        "Well that shut it up," she said out loud. She got out of bed with her ankle length hair flowing freely behind her. She turned on the shower. She stripped off her black pjs and got in. When she was done she went to her dresser in a towel and then dug through her drawers. She then felt something inside her start to tingle. ‘Oh shoot not this month.' she mentally slapped her self for not keeping track. She got her clothes and went into the bathroom.

        She put the feminine product in and got dressed. Blood red cargo pants with silver chains hooked on that can be unhooked and used as weapons which could come in handy. She had just a plain gray shirt that was like a T mixed with a tank top. She got her daggers and put one in a secret pocket and another in the back of her jeans. Another up the back of her shirt and hooked one that came out to be an elbow blade. She hooked her holster loosely around her wait and jammed her gun in to it. She made sure she was fully stocked up on silver bullets and her gun was loaded. She slipped on her black converse and but a mini dagger in it. Finally she tied her hair in a loose ponytail that ran down her back like a black water fall. Her red bangs covered her crimson red eyes from the world and made her pale skin glow like the full moon.

        Saliea was ready. Ready to hunt some unlucky vampire @$$.


Another part of L.A.


        
He woke up with a jolt. He panted as he rembered. ‘Damn those dreams. Why the hell do I keep dreaming of that woman?' he asked himself mentally. He pushed that thought to the back of his head. The pale boy yawned and got up to take a shower.

        When he was done he got dressed in black cargo pants with black chains on it. He put on a black shirt that said ‘I don't bit... Much"(Sry but I had to put Him in that lol). He got some black combat boots on. He finished his midnight black attire with a long leather coat with four daggers on the inside for protection.

        "Well I'm hungry." he muttered to himself. He smirked to reveal growing fangs. It was time for the predator to look for his prey. He left his black room to the outside.


Park


        
Saliea walked around keeping an eye out for any vampires. But she had the feeling she was going to be the main meal thanks to being a woman. But she didn't care. She new she could dust their asses if they messed with her. She looked up to the sky and saw the full moon. Now she tensed as she felt a very strong vampire in the area. She put her hand on her gun but didn't take it out.

        Saliea got going in the opposite direction to lead him away from the few people in the area. But she still had the feeling that he wasn't going to be a threat to her at least not that much of one.

        He all of a sudden stopped when a very intoxicating scent caught his nose. ‘She is very a very unlucky woman' he thought to himself. He turned around to see long black hair walking away from him. He followed her till she was in a deserted part of the park. Them he saw her stop suddenly.

        She was in a good place and he was right behind her. She turned around to see nobody. She new what it was doing. But then she felt cold fingers slip around her neck and pull her up against him. “Damnit" she cursed. to herself. Saliea activated her elbow blade and then attempted to slice him but she only got air. Then he was in front of her. He grabbed her but was met by a silver dagger. It barley got him but it still burned. He dropped her and backed off.

        'She looks familiar. Like the woman from my dreams.' he thought to himself.'I'll think about that later' And he went back to fighting her.

        "Well, well, well. I got myself a hunter." that was the first time she heard his voice. Silky smooth and irresistible. It did something to her. She had this feeling like she knew him.

        "Yea you do. And this one will kick your @$$." she said back and he thought the same thing. But something told him not to hurt her. He only ignored it. .

        "I'll be the judge of that." he replied with a snarl. He leapt at her but she just jump up in the air. He turned around to see her land on her feet with out breaking anything. He looked at her. ‘What the... What is she?' he asked himself. He then tackled her and put his mouth on her neck ready to bite but she pushed him off.

        "I will not be food for leeches." she hissed as her bangs went to the side to show her blood red eyes.

        "Now I know what you are." he stated plainly ,more to himself, at the sight of her eyes. "You're a half vampire. I heard about you guys. You all get to go out in sun light but you age but not like a human." He laughed at her." But your different. You're stronger than of the ones I've heard about. In fact you're as strong as me" he said a-matter-of-factly.

        Then it hit her 'He can't be the one. He just can't.' She shook her head no and he just stared at her. She just put that thought to the back of her mind." Hey leech. I like to now the name of every vampire I kill. So what is it?" she asked in a threading tone as she ignored what he said.

        But it didn't faze him. " Stephen. Oh and I like to now the names of every victim I drink from," he said right back.

        "Humph. Saliea." she replied defiantly. Before she new it he was in front of her pinning her to a tree with his body." Grrrr. Get the hell off of me." she said as she struggled to get free.

        "No" he simply said as he lowered his head to her neck. She felt his cold yet warm lips press against her neck. Then fangs start to pierce her skin.

        She winced but stopped struggling because it would hurt worse. She got her dagger from her secret pocket and jammed it in his arm he stopped tring to feed and snarled at her. She took this to her advantage and kicked him off. She got out her gun and aimed it at him but didn't shoot. Something was telling her not to and she new who he was. The one who was supposed to be the one to help her save the world.

        'Damn she's too fracking persitive.' he thought to him self but yet he new he wasn't going to hurt her. That was wierd and he had a feeling he was supposed to be around her. He pulled the dagger out of his arm and winced as it started to burn and heal. He dropped the dagger right away.

        "I will not let you feed off me." she snarled at him. He didn't like her attitude. So he took out his daggers and charged.

        But she didn't move. Her body wouldn’t let her. So she was pinned to a tree with a searing pain in her shoulder. Saliea looked at it to see a dagger implanted in it. She then looked at the vampire pinning her. Stephean's eyes started to turn a hungry blood red. She didn't panic but how could she when her body didn't do anything.

        He then bit down on her neck and sucked the blood from her system. When he tasted her blood he couldn't help it. He wanted it all. And he wouldn’t let any of his kind take her. ‘You can't kill her or claim her. You have to help her'. said a voice in the back of his head. He unhooked his lips from her neck. he saw her beautiful crimson eyes almost closed.

        He picked her up bridle style and carried her off. ‘Well this is weird' He thought to himself. He spouted black feathered wings and took off for his home.

        His house was just an old abandoned mansion that was in the middle of the woods that was about 4 miles from the city. He landed in a balcony with a blacked out window. He opened it and went to his bed and set her down. "Now what the hell am I do? Take care of her?." He saw her stir. Her eyes opened just a little bit and she did the most unpredictable thing. She smiled and at him. He was shocked. ‘What the hell was that for?' he asked himself. But before he could ask her anything she was out cold again.


kk So another chapter to another story And I’m really expecting more comments because I worked really hard on this chapter all and it's almost two in the morning so here's this and I’m gonna go to bed. COMMENT pls


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment