Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - While asleep and awake

Saliea was destined to be born from the start as a half vampire. She would defeat a great evil. But she would have to do it with the help of a powerfull vampire. And she hunts them too.

Chapter 3 - While asleep and awake

Chapter 3 - While asleep and awake
Like I have said before I own everything in this story. So no stealy or you die. And I mean it too.

Oh don't mind her she's just my alternate personality. She likes to scare people away so please ignore her and read this story.

'Oh don't mind her' God you're too nice. You have to make them read it not give then a choice.

But they are guests to my story and are treated as such.

Whatever just read the damn story before I go devil on ya'll asses.

Hunter now becomes the hunted

Chapter 3 While Asleep and Awake

By: Sesshys-GAL-1024

                I landed on my balcony with blacked-out windows. I let my wings go back into my shoulder blades. I opened the door with just a flick of my wrist and walked in. I sat her on my bed.

        "What the hell am I going to do with her?" he asked to no one. I watched her as she snuggled into the sheets and sigh. I then saw her shoulder where I had stabbed her. A minor feeling of guilt spread through me. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and went back to the room. I turned her over but she protested against it and tried to fight back but to no avail.

        I pulled down her shirt to see more of her moonlight colored skin but it was ruined by her dark red blood. I licked the blood off of her skin. I had to keep myself from biting and sucking her dry. I opened the kit and grabbed the alcohol, bandages, and some rags. I took a rag and poured some alcohol on it and dabbed it on her shoulder. I pause when he saw her wince. Her face went back to normal and I finished cleaning the wound.

        I grabbed the bandages and the I noticed that it was going to be hard to bandage her wound with her shirt on. I sighed. 'Why oh why are you putting me through this.' I thought to God.(a/n and yes vamps can say his name and all the other godly like myths about them)

        I pulled her shirt over her head as I maneuvered her arms out of her sleeve without waking her. I finally got it off and got a better look at her chest.

        They was covered in a black bra. Her chest moved up and down as she breathed. I felt my fangs on my lips and turned around fast only to see a monster in the mirror. Me. My eyes were almost black they were so red. I felt ashamed of myself for not being able to control my beast. I turned around and concentrated on bandaging her wounds. I saw her weapons and decided to take the one strapped to her back, arm and in between her breasts. That was the hard part and that the daggers were silver. When I was done I took her shirt to the washer and started it and then put the bloody shirt in it.

        I went back to the room to watch her sleep because I had nothing to do. I grabbed a chair and pulled it beside my bed. I sat in it backwards. I watched as her breaths were even in and out signaling that she was in a deep sleep. So I decided to take a little nap while she was having one.


ooooLATER THAT NIGHToooo


        I felt silk sheets underneath me. ‘Hmmm. I love the feel.' I thought in my half asleep state. I cuddled into the warmth of it. When I turned on my side to get more comfy but it didn't work cause I winced as I put pressure on my left shoulder. I woke up a little more and looked at my shoulder with one eye.

        It was bear accept for the bandages. I opened my other eye and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. What I saw was walls painted black, furniture black and everything else in the room. I swung the covers off of me and let out a sigh of relief ,that I didn't even now I was holding, when I saw my pants still on. ‘That still leaves me with the shirt problem.' I thought.
        
        I then sensed his presence. I stiffened up as I looked toward him. He was asleep and vulnerable. ‘And right next to the bed' I screamed in my head. I reached for my dagger and actually found it still there but my other ones weren’t and that made me panic.

        I unsheathed my dagger and jumped off the bed. I made no noise as I landed. I kept my eyes on him as I snuck to the door. When my hand touched the door knob a clod pale hand grabbed my wrist and twirled around and pinned me with my arm twisted behind me and cheek against the door.

        'How the hell did he wake up without me noticing.' I cursed myself for not being alert. I tried to break free but his grip only tightened his grip on me. I whimpered as I heard and felt my arm crack.

        "You weren't thinking of escaping were you now?" he asked in a seductive voice. His hot breath crept down my bear back making me shiver and goose bumps form where his breath touched my skin.

        "Why .. of course not. I was just going outside to get fresh air," I said sarcasm dripping with each word. I then heard him
growl with anger.

        I was then flipped over and pinned once again with my arms held above my head by one of his hands. "Now why do you have to be such a party poopper. I was having fun listening to your fast heart beat when you had to calm down." he falsely pouted as his face got closer to mine.

        I turned away and stared at something other than his handsome face. 'No Saliea. Don't think like that. Just because he is hott and sexy and not to mention he looks peaceful when he sleeps. AAAAGGGGG!!!!!! No more thinking like that. He's the enemy. A vampire.' I reasoned with myself. I felt him breathe against my neck and that's when I went defensive. I brought my leg up and came in contact with his groin.

        He let go immediately and doubled over. I took the chance and opened to door and ran. My arms trailed behind me as I use my vampiric speed to escape this hell hole. I turned corner after corner, left, right, left and so on.

        I finally stopped to see where I was. No windows were visible. Only a long hall way that looked deserted and door after door. 'Uhhhgggg. Now how am I gonna get out of here? I'm soooo lost.' I conversed with myself. I started walking looking side to side at each of the passing doors.

        I then felt his presence coming nearer. My head spun around on instinct to see if he was behind me which was not possible right now. I sped up little by little as I felt him getting closer. I tried to hide my scent but couldn't with me on my period and all. But the aura was easy to hide. I was to a run in about half a second and still speeding up.

        I then came to a dead end with no windows, no doors, and no escape form a pissed off vampire.
(a/n I was gonna stop it here but I wanted to make it longer :3)
        I turned around, unsheathed my dagger, and got myself ready for anything. Before I knew it I was pinned (for the fourth or third time today) against the wall. Dagger on the ground, defenses down, and me well I was just a rag doll right now in his hands.

        It took me a while to collect the rest of my spinning vision. What I saw almost made my heart stop with fear. His...no. It's hair was misheaved and all over the place, it's muscles were bigger, and it's fangs were lowered over it's lips. But what really got me was the eyes. Bloody eyes that held hatred, lust, and... Was that resistance? I took a double take to make sure. He was fighting to keep under control for me? But, why?

        I ran this through my head over and over but couldn't come up with an explanation, but I wasn't giving up that easily. I thought back to our first encounter. It then hit me. 'He has to fight it cause the prophecy is telling him so.'

        I decided to help him. "Come on...Stephen-" I struggled to say his name-"You have to fight it. Come on. You can do it." I whispered weakly. When his eyes started going back to their original ice blue hue I sighed with relief. But not all the way his irises where still red. My breath caught in my throat.

        The lust was still there. I also knew I didn't have a shirt on. 'Uhggg. My day couldn't get any worse.' And it did. He pushed his body up against mine so I couldn't get away. I tried to get out of his grasp but he only tightened it to were my hands were useless for now. He dug his nails into my wrists and my almost black blood trickled down my pallid arm.

        This didn't go unnoticed by the vampire on top of me, of course. He bent his head toward my arm and licked the blood away. He brought my wrists down in front of him and started to lick the wound. I shivered as his tongue touched my fragile skin. When he was done the wound healed and he was back to normal.

        'How the hell... Whoops never mind he's the other chosen one. He's soothed when he drinks my blood.' I informed myself. When I looked right back in his eyes they were back to the icy blue and he was not so bulk anymore. We stared into each others eyes for about a minute or two when he all of a sudden started to bend down, but not for my neck but my lips.

        I couldn’t turn my head or even move. When his lips made contact with mine it felt so right that it wasn't even funny. He let go of my wrists and wrapped his arms around my waist and me around his neck. He flicked my lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him without any second thoughts. His tongue met my tongue in a fight for dominance.

        We broke apart for air. I felt my heart and it was beating fast and hard up against my rib cage. I looked up to see his reaction,
cause I knew my eyes were wide and I was just plain confused, and he was...




I'm mean I had to do this cause I wanted to post this chapter. so I hope you enjoyed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment