Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Jade and the others

Saliea was destined to be born from the start as a half vampire. She would defeat a great evil. But she would have to do it with the help of a powerfull vampire. And she hunts them too.

Chapter 4 - Jade and the others

Chapter 4 - Jade and the others
Hello my dear readers I have once again updated the story

I'm still waitin' for more reviews.(waits with foot tapping) Grrr!! HURRY UP WITH THE ***ING REVIEWS.

They we go.(dusts off hands) No foul language in this part of the story. I'm very disappointed in you young lady.(waves finger at her alternate ego)

Listen goody two shoe. I don't like gettin' my ****ing curses bleeped. And don't you wave that ****ing finger at me you b****.

Once again. NO CURSING IN THIS PART OF THE STORY!!! Sorry about that just making my point.

(Alter ego whimpering in corner) She can be really scary acting like me.

Now on with the story (glares at alter ego)


a/n I'm sorry it's been a long time and it's because I've been miserably sick and my sister hogs the computer al damn day cause she can't watch Youtube on her computer. So I had to wait till like the middle of the night to get on and when I did I got side-tracked by drawing. Yea Yea I know what ur thinking excuses excuses. Well it's true. So nah!!! XP




Hunter Now Becomes the Hunted

Chapter 4: Jade and the Others

by:EternalxxxBlaclkxxxRose



A girl about the age of eighteen lay in her bed staring aimlessly at the ceiling with headphones hooked to her ears. The black silk p.j. top moved up and down with her steady breathing. Her eyes suddenly widened as images flashed before her eyes. She saw Saliea and another man... or vampire at the park. They were fighting and evenly matched. She sensed a connection between the two right when she saw his eyes. Ice blue and from her point of view, empty and full of missing. She then saw her freeze and him take advantage of it by stabbing her in the shoulder.

        The black haired girl tried to close her eyes to make the vision stop but only went on and on. The vampire bent his head down. She saw Saliea wince and his head bobbed slightly up and down. She tried to scream but nothing came out. It finally stopped and she was breathing hard. Cold sweat covered her forehead and chest. Sitting up, she crossed her legs and concentrated on her breathing.
        
        Once she was calmed down she let the images go through her eyes again but slower. She saw ,once again, Saliea fighting the vampire, the empty blue eyes, and him drinking her blood. 'Wait hold on. Back it up.' she thought to herself as the last scene appeared before her eyes. 'That's impossible' her eyes widened, 'She would never let any leach feed from her.' Jumping out if bed without touching the ground she flew toward her robe. Wrapping it around herself she glided out the door. She had her eyes set on the door at the corner of the hall way. Jumping to a stop she banged on the door hurriedly.

        The door opened slowly as a very tired teen whipped the sleep from his gray-blue eyes. His brownish blonde hair all over the place and his white under shirt wrinkled. He took his time studying the person who rudely interrupted a oh so good dream. He was muscular and he was pretty smart.

        He finally said some thing to the gothic looking teen, "What do you want Jade? It can't be that important to wake me up," he emphasized the word 'me'. Although he looked like he already knew.

        "It is. You know the prophecy that foretold that Saliea would meet her match on the full moon, and that person would be the one to help her save the world?" she asked in a calm voice with a little urgency on the side. All he did was nod sleepily. "Well I just had a vision of her meeting him on this full moon. And now they have a blood bond. Chris this is urgent. She was passed out at the last part of my vision."

        That woke Chris up. "What, already? And Saliea, The Saliea. A blood bond. But that could only be made when a..." he trailed off. He already had an idea what happened. He then winced, " God, Jade you may not show it but your radiating a whole lot of worry and panic. Ease it down it's giving me a headache.' he complained. He smirked at his little comment.

        She glared poisoned tipped daggers at him and whipped the smirk right off his face. "I- I'll tell Alex and you Alaya and Jason." he said as he ran around the corner. She rolled her eyes and went around the other corner. Coming to a stop after three doors she knocked hard on the door to get Jason's attention. Again she knocked but harder. He finally answered with a very unhappy face and in and undershirt and boxers, again. It would have scared her if she wasn't used to it. He was after all, all brawn and no brain. He was at least 6`3 or 6`5. And he was a total body builder. But she knew why.

        "What do you want in the middle of the night? Is it important?" he said with a deep, husky, sleepy voice. He crossed his muscular arms that made them flex. He leaned against the door frame and put one foot in front of the other.

        "It is. Now come with me. We're all going to meet in my room." she said in a monotonous voice. He nodded and turned around to go back inside. But she knew better than that she stopped the door with her foot and stepped inside his slightly messy room. "Oh no you don't, Jason!" she said as she grabbed him by the collar she dragged the half asleep big boy down the hall another three doors and stopped. She let go of the stumbling teen and knocked. Right after she was done she was greeted by a very annoying and cheerful voice. And by a flash of girly pink. She almost gagged. (a/n Jade really and I mean REALLY hates the color pink)

        "Hey, Jade! SO whatcha want?" she asked, her squeaky voice that made Jason jump in surprise. All Jade did was roll her eyes at Jason's behavior. "Oh! Hey, Jay! Man do you look like poop," she giggled at her immature comment. Jason grumbled that she used his childhood nickname.

        "Okay, hi. Well meet me in my room. I'm gonna go see how Chris is doing with his cousin." she lied. Once again grabbing Jason by the color she dragged him down the long hall and right when she turned the corner she saw that flash of pink again. Jade already knew who it was. She stopped and waited for Chris to come down the hall with his cousin Alex on his back, sleeping. And she did. The blue dressed girl was on his back sleeping. Like always. In front of her door was the high-spirited young teenager. I opened the door and she went right for a chair in the corner. She practically jumped in it.

        Jade took the other chair in the corner and threw him in it which really woke him up. Chris came in and plopped Alex down on the bed. She mumbled nonexistent words. Chris took a seat in the deck chair.

        Jason finally spoke. " Aren't we gonna wake her up or something?" Jade gave him a look that said 'I'm-thinking-of-an-evil-way-to-wake-her-up'. He just shook his head. "Always picking on the younger and weaker witches, huh?" he asked in a mocking tone. She pretended she didn't hear it and went next to the dead-like girl. An evil smirk appeared on her face.

        She decided she would enter her dream. Concentrating she went into her head and tried to find something that could wake her up. The place she ended up in was a pond surrounded by lovely trees that had make-believe flowers growing on it. The pond was crystal clear and the grass was a lush green. Smirking, she decided to set fire to her water paradise. A box of matches suddenly popped up at her feet. Smirking she flicked her wrist and set fire to the match. Dropping it she turned around and walked right out of the collapsing dream/nightmare.

        Coming back to the real world she saw that Alex was tossing and turning in her sleep. She screamed and shot up in cold sweat. Turning around to meet the very devious smirk on Jade's face. She glared at her. Brown chocolate eyes smoldered in anger and every curse word imaginable.

        "OOOOOOOOO.." Alaya leaned against her knees as she 'oooooo'ed Jade. "She woke up Alex. Now she's finally gonna get it." A paralyzing glare was thrown her way and she quickly shut her squeaky trap up.

        "Jade why did you have to do that? It was very rude going into my dreams." she said trying to sound polite but failed miserably.

        "It is important. It's bout the prophecy. Saliea’s finally found him. The one foretold in the prophecy. The really scary part," she was now facing everybody, "is that they already have a blood bond." she closed her eyes so she didn't have to see the open mouths of the people she didn't tell. But Alaya was, of course, the on one over react.

        "What!?!?!?!" she exclaimed in and even more squeaky voice than original. They all winced at the sound. "This can't be!!!! I may have known Saliea for only about five years and fought along side her like twice but I know by her attitude that she would never do such a thing. She is very strong. Stronger than all of us put together." everybody who was in a chair decided to back up. Even Jade took a couple of steps back. Behind the normally laid-back girl objects were flying across the room but never hitting the walls.

        "Jade calm down. It's nothing to get worked up about. Get control of your emotions or you'll end up flying every one around the room." Chris said in a reassuring voice. She was now on her knees breathing hard. Her back shook as she cried her anger out and controlled her flaying emotions. "That a girl. You did awesome, Telly." he used her nick name which made her smile her normal big grin. The tears started to disappear to the air as she lifted her hand to her face. She started to make them go around on circles for a minute and then they dropped on the floor. She giggled her original giggle

        They went back to there original spot except for Alaya and Alex. Alaya took her place on Chris's lap, leaning against his hard chest. Alex took Alaya's old spot and pulled it next to Jason. Jade saw the look of displeasure on Chris's face when his cousin leaned against his rival. Jason. They didn't get along very well although they have master the same witchcraft. Earth. And charms. They are pretty good at that, too.


        Chris took his eyes off the show of affection and asked, "So where was this vision? If we want to find her we have to find clues. The best place is where your vision took place.” Alaya nodded eagerly. Jade sighed and nodded.

        She concentrated on the tree that Saliea was pinned to and the rest of the scenery started to appear. She then recognized it. It was the southern part of the local park.

        "Hey guys! You wanna take a little jog thru the park," Jade said with a tiny playful smile on her face. Everybody looked at her like she was crazy.

        Alaya all of a sudden lit up. "Awesome! You found it? When are we going? Can we go now? What part? Should-" she never finished her sentence. Her mouth was covered the rough hand of Chris. She sighed.

        "How does she figure stuff out before us even when you have a mind block?" asked Jason. Jade shrugged. She didn’t really care. Although it may seem unusual, Alaya always has came up with the plans. It was amazing cause if you first met her you would think she's just and ordinary air-headed blonde (a/n I'm sorry to those of whom who are blonde for I am one to but we're sort of talking about Jade the all mighty hater of anything prep and girly froo froo^^).

        "Yes, Alaya, we are going but not right now," she said in her normal tone as she watched as Alaya'a face fell. "Everybody still has to get dressed." Her face then lit up like a Christmas tree.

        The rest gave her an exasperated look. But they understood how serious this thing was and they all wanted to help no matter what.

        Without a word said they all went out. Alaya first, of course, and then Alex, Jason, and then Chris. Jade was left alone in her dark looking room. Sighing, she walked slowly toward her closet, thinking. 'I have a bad feeling about going to 'rescue' Saliea. I mean she can take care of herself. But then that God damned leech is her equal. Uhgggg. It's going to be hard to get her away from him.' She looked up to see that she was already in front of the closet.


xxxJade's POVxxx

        I stood in front of my black painted closet. I could barely make out my reflection. My hand went and took the silver door handle between my fingers. I pulled it opened and looked thru all my black clothes to try and find my fighting gear. I finally found it. The shirt was red with a black cross on it and no sleeves except for the ones of my under shirt. I found my black skirt and footless tights. I swiftly put the bottom of my outfit on and stood in front of the mirror. I was still in my black silk p.j. top. Slipping that off I put on my spaghetti strap under shirt and then my red one. I took a comb and ran it thru my butt length hair smoothly. I kept my raven black hair down. Looking to the side of my closet I saw my silver sword and in it's sheath. The hilt had a black sphere at the end with a cross that had two little black spheres that attached

        When I was done admiring my weapon of choice I put on my make up at an abnormal speed. I picked up my sword and looked at myself. My midnight black eyes stared at the black chocker necklace with the cross surrounded by two black pearls. My fingers touched the magical necklace. My necklace was a family treasure. It was made for the good of witches but the vampire's found out it could help them also. It holds a special power for both witch and vampire although it wasn't tended to be. The two races never liked each other and only few humans know and despise them. 'I wish I was never trusted with this... this. THING!' I screamed in my mind.

        A knock at the door made me jump and turn around with my hand on my heart. I walked toward the door calming my now racing heart rate. I opened the door to be greeted by everybody. Who was waiting for me.

        "Come on, Jade! I really wanna go to the park!" Alaya exclaimed while clapping her hands. All I did was nod at her annoying antics. Closing the door behind me I went thru the mini crowd. I stopped and turned around to see everybody in their outfits.

        The first person I saw was Alex. Her short shorts were colored a very aqua blue and looked to be cut. Her shirt went to mid stomach with only one spigot strap and was the same color as her shorts. Her feet was covered in the same colored tennis shoes. On her waist was her two swords attached by a specially made belt. They were made out of real silver and each blade had a different hilt. One went up and the other winy down. They both also curved though. Her hair was in a high pony tail and some hair was out and in her face. Around her neck was a tear shaped sapphire on a thin silver chain. The blue hue looked to be glowing with the magical powers of the young girl.

        Next to her was her boyfriend. Jason, with his arm around her tiny shoulders. His muscles were really brought out by his tight white shirt. His plain white leather shoes were almost covered by his long baggy blue jeans. Nothing special, but the huge axe around his shoulders would scare the shoot out of a smart vampire away. But there's not really that much... intelligent vampires around anymore. On the hilt of it was a crescent moon. That was just for decoration.

        Diagonally behind them was a very bouncy Alaya. Her gray eyes danced with excitement. Her shoulder length blonde hair was down and in her face. She was wearing, what looked like a sports bra with really long and baggy sleeves. And of course it was pink. I shivered at the thought of that color. Her pants were pink to. ‘No surprise.' I thought. Her boots were barley visible. Also pink. The whip around her waist was shockingly a different color. Silver. 'Finally' I sighed. But at the end was something disturbing. A light pink heart rested at the end. 'Why? Oh. Why?' I pleaded my self. I decided that was enough and went to the person beside her.

        Chris stood there with his dirty blonde hair looking almost like it did when I woke him up. He had on long baggy shorts and a navy blue shirt that went over his butt. Behind him was a all silver mace with a V at the end. That was used just in case. His grayish bluish eyes were on Alaya's smiling face while his arm was around her waist.

        "Well it looks like we're ready to go," I stated plainly. Alaya escaped from Chris's arm and dashed to the door with Chris right behind her. Then it was Alex, Jason, and last but not least me. I caught up with everybody at the door and stopped. Waling to the front I opened the door and We all used our true speeds to get to the park.


Finally done and it only took me an uncountable amount of days. Anyway I really want to see more comments. And those of you who are disappointed in the setting change I promise that it was be back.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment