Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Woot! We found her! But who is that?

Saliea was destined to be born from the start as a half vampire. She would defeat a great evil. But she would have to do it with the help of a powerfull vampire. And she hunts them too.

Chapter 5 - Woot! We found her! But who is that?

Chapter 5 - Woot! We found her! But who is that?
Hello to my readers I’m happy to announce that another chapter has be added. (Does happy dance)

Yeah yeah. Who cares I just want more reviews and I'll be just fine. (shrugs and goes to corner so not to get hit by the conscience)

*gasp* You didn't curse. You've finally learned. (does another happy dance)

Grrrrrr..... No you haven't it's just that your punches hurt... dog.

OOOHHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T BLEEP IN TIME. *faints with x's on her eyelids*

Hehe *evil laughter* I know have control over this story. NOW READ DAMNIT!!!!

Claimer: I own everything except for the city of L.A.



Hunter now Becomes the Hunted

Woot! We found Her but Who is That?



        

        They dashed thru the trees of the northern side of the park heading for the southern side. The smell of blood was becoming stronger as the neared the sight of which Saliea was last at.

        Chris scrunched up his face as another stench caught his nose. "Hey guys vampire blood over there too. Don't step in it, or you'll get infected." he said in his mind talking to the others. A unison of 'Yes', 'Sure', and 'Hn' were heard from the other hunters.

        Jade was the first to the destination. Looking around she saw blood on a nearby tree and on the ground about three yards away from it.

        'That's defiantly her blood on the tree and vampire blood on the ground...' she thought. She took a handkerchief and whipped a little bit. 'I'm gonna need this later'. The others then came flying in all at once and landed a little bit behind Jade.

        "Hey, Chris, can you see which way her scent goes? I can't get a decent trail," she asked. He took a big whiff and sorted out all the foreign scents and finally found hers.

        "Yeah. But it's mixed with the vampire's scent," he said in disgust. "It's heading west. Towards the woods," he stated.
Jade nodded and motioned for them to follow her.


Back to Saliea and Stephan!


        His eyes were closed and his face contracted like he was fighting something important in his mind. Removing my arms from around his neck I wrapped it around his waist and gave him a light hug.

        "What the hell are you doing!? He's a vampire and you just kissed and hugged him!" screamed her human side.

        "But he's the chosen one. Didn't you see the way he reacted with our blood and how he fought to keep control?" she said on the contrary. Her conscience then remained silent.

        She jumped a little when she felt is ice, cold hands on her bare back. She then heard his say one of the most unpredictable things,” Thank you... Saliea.." She felt her legs go out from under her and her eyes get heavy. She fell into his arms unconscious. He just gave a gentle smirk and carried her bridal style back to his room.

        Climbing up the stairs to the third floor room he thought, 'Why am I gental with her? She's just a dirty half-breed. But yet she deserve more resptct that that. After all she is as strong as I am and I'm one of the oldest, strongest vampires here in the U.S. And yet I can't help this feeling that she's somehow important to me. To this whole world.

        Setting her down in his be for like the second time, he laid down next to her. He pulled her to his chest and made sure that she was warm by putting the covers on her frail frame. In his mind he kept thinking back to her smile.

        It was nice and gentle, almost forgiving. He gave an almost unnoticed smile to the sleeping women next to him.

Back to Jade and the others

        
        "Damnit!" hissed Jade as she stood at the edge of the barrier with the others. "This thing is keeping us out! Gah! And Saliea is probably in danger!" she let her emotionless facade fade as she got pissed.

        Alex then said, "We're dealing with a powerful vampire. I can't even break this thing with my spells and I'm the master at it," she then sighed," Looks like we're gonna have to do this together." She then put her hands together signaling the others to follow her. They knew exactly what to do.

        They then started to chant something In another language. The barrier started to waver and an opening was created. "Go!" Jade yelled and they were all through. Everyone just gasped at what they saw. It was a huge mansion. They knew right away that the vampire lived in that thing; the windows were blacked out. And by the looks of it, it was three stories. Four, if it had a basement. It would take them forever to find her.

        "Ok, here's the plan. Alex and Jason, you guys will check to first floor and if there's a basement, then that too. Chris and Alaya you guys check the second floor. And I'll check the third floor, tower and attic. 'Kay, Now go!" and they were off.


XxXAlex and JasonXxX

        Jason heaved a heavy sigh as he put his hands behind his head. "So, where are we going to look first? Basement or ust the first floor?" he asked couriously bored.

        "Hmmm. Let's start off with a simple blood spell. " she answered with a smart @$$ tone. Hissing a three word sentance, a glowing arrow was formed right on her palm. Jason just looked to the side while Alex just smirked playfully.







XxXAlyaya and ChrisXxX


        "Oooo! Are we playing hide and seek? Oo oo, maybe marco polo?! Marco!" Alaya whispered excitedly. Chris just gave her a look that said 'This-is-not-a-joke-so-shut-up'. And she did, rather fast.

        Chris then held out his hand and whispered a unconert sentance, Suddenly, a trail of glowing footsteps were formed everywhere. But, only one glowed more brightly than the others.

        "Ooooo... Pretty lights. I wonder were they go," Alaya admired. She then started to skip-follow the bright, glowing footsteps. Chris just rolled his eyes and jogged after her.

         When he got where she stopped he took a whiff and cringed as more of Saliea's blood was in the air along with a faint stench of rage and arousel. He saw mountains and mountians of books lining the shelves. Fianlly, looking over at Alaya he knew she smelt if to because he noticed a very sad aura bouncing around her. He approched her from behind and gave her a hug from behind. "Don't worry,babe.We'll find her. I promise." he whispered sweetly in her ear.

        She sniffled and nodded. "Alright, but it better be soon; I really want to see her." she said with more or less cheerful voice. He then rtreleased her and they where on thier way following the glowing steps once more.


XxXJadeXxX


        Jade stopped at the top of the stairs and got out the handkerchief with Saliea's blood on it. Putting a few drops in her hand, she held it out and said a couple of words.

        Poof! A little red glowing ball appeared. It rocked back and forth within the air and then zoomed off toward her left. She sprinted right after it.
It came to a dead stop in front of a small door. Opening it she saw that it held a washer and dryer along with a small rack on the side that hel nothing but black and red clothes.

        She sighed with frustration as she slammed the door shut.Taking the light away from the door, she let it lead her to another blace where Saliea's blood was found. It once again flew at a tremendous speed through the hallways. The light then stopped infront of a hall way and just bounced up and down.

        She just smirked. "Hmmm he's got a trick barrier around his lair uh? Well time to get help." she said all to herself.

        'Hey guys come to the third floor and follow me scent to where I will be I found them,' she announced telepathicaly to every body. A series of cheers were heard and she just rolled her eyes.

        After about five minutes they came sprinting in all at once. "Okay guys here's the deal. He has a VERY powerful barrier around his lair. So I'm gonna have to ask you to use your extra power sources." she said with authority.They all understood.

        All chanting the same thing over and over, balls of light were formed in thier hands. They then said another sentance and jamed thier hands into a barrier. It then cracked and a large marble, black door stood in thier way.


XxXSalieaXxX


        Opening her blood colored eyes, she felt a cold arm around her bare stomach and a cold body pressed against her back. She shivered when she felt it move up and down her stomach. But she wasn't effected by the coldness but of how good it felt. It really frightened her.

        Turning her head slightly to look at the owner of the arm, she saw a smirk plasterd on his face along with closed eyes. She fumed at how arrogant he was being. Turning over to face him, she brought her hjand up level with his face and flicked his nose. But all it did was twitch and not even fase the sleeping vampire. Sighing in frustration she took his arm from around her waist and smoothly and quietly got out of the bed.

        Sneaking over to the blacked out window door that lead to the balcony, she opened the door just a crack. It was still nice and dark out but the vampire boy was still sleeping. "Hmm that's odd." she whispered out loud with just a slightest hint of mocking.

        The smirk that was on his face suddenly got a little bigger. Saliea noticed this at the corner of her eye. 'Alright my little halfling, I'll play your little game.' Stephan thought amusingly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment