Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - We have a date with destiny

Saliea was destined to be born from the start as a half vampire. She would defeat a great evil. But she would have to do it with the help of a powerfull vampire. And she hunts them too.

Chapter 6 - We have a date with destiny

Chapter 6 - We have a date with destiny
Hello! Hello!! I'm proud to announce my sixth chapter!!!! clap clap clap

[/b]And?? What's so great about that?[/b][/b]
[/b]
[/i]All Have you know, I have been working on this very hard![/i][/i]
[/i]
[/b]Yeah as hard as orange jell-o [/b][/b]
[/b]
What was that?! *evil stare*

[/b][/i][/b]You heard me.*being very unconcerned for her well being*[/b][/b]
[/b]
You're in for it now...... *cracks knuckles* Now the rest of you read.....

[/b]Oh... Crap....[/b][/b]
[/b]
Claimer!!! I own every single one of these chars. Especially Stephan *swoons*


[/u]Chapter 6: We have a date with destiny[/u]
[/u]


        The smirk that was on his face suddenly got a little bigger. Saliea noticed this at the corner of her eye. 'Alright my little halfling, I'll play your little game.' Stephan thought amusingly.

        “I wonder if I should wake him up?” her voice rang with mockery as she turned her mischievous eyes toward the 'sleeping' vampire. She then sauntered toward the now widely smirking vampire. Then, without warning she pounce but turned her body around so that she would land practically sitting on his stomach. But she never made it. He sat up and grabbed her waist and the effectively pinning her down. Him straddling her.

       She gave a surprised squeak as his playful blue gaze caught her own blood red. But her surprised quickly faded into sarcasm. “And here I thought that I would actually pin the all powerful master vampire, Stephan.” She mentally gave herself a pat on the back. 'What the hell are you DOING!!! You're supposed to hate vampires remember!! Not play with them!!!/ Her human conscience practically screeched. She mentally winced. 'All have you now I'm merely staling as my team mates break the barrier to rescue me' she countered snidely.

        There was a silence which was broken by Stephen's hypnotically sexy voice whispering in her ear, “You know you shouldn't wake a sleeping vampire. They tend to get a little... Cranky.” She visibly shivered as his surprisingly warm breath on her neck. 'Gah!!! This is only temporary! Any second now they're gonna... Oooooh' she thought as he licked her neck making her thoughts fly out the window.

        But she then felt a major power outage and the vampire on top of her stiffened. She smirked and flipped him around so that she was straddling him.

        “Hmmm. Then don't mess with a hunter and you won't get hunted.” Her voice held nothing but mockery. Then she door was busted open and her attention was brought to her team. She smirked when she heard an annoyed growl from beneath her.

        “Hey guys your just in ti-” but before she could finish she was cut off by Stephan flinging her off and holding her against her chest, a dagger held against her throat.

        “I'm not stupid, Saliea.” he hissed in her ear.

        Jade made a very human like grow and said, “Let her go you leech!” She then unsheathed her two-handed sword and pointed it at him.

        A smirk made its way to Alex's lips as she laughed, “You're weak. You just got some very powerful master Vamp to put up barriers to protect your sorry @$$!”

        “Guys I wouldn't underestimate him,” Saliea whispered. Her eyes darted to the vampire behind her, looking for an opening in his defense. 'Which isn't going so well at the moment. Dammit! He's all blocked!'

        “You're not going to find one.” was all her whispered.

        Her eyes widened as she yelled, “Guys put up your mind barriers!”

        They nodded and she felt they're open mind link close. And then Chris lunged \and then disappeared, but all Stephan did was smirk..Unexpectedly Saliea was released as Chris's kantanas came down on where he was formerly standing. Doing a quick front flip, she landed next to Jade.

        “Thanks.” she said.

        “What ever. Just have Alex summon your some clothes and toys,” and she was gone. Turning to Alex, who all ready had her giant elbow swords and a leather zip up corset, and gave her slight smile.

        Slipping them she looked up to see Stephan holding his own against all of her team. 'shoot and he's still holding back.' was her only thought as she leaped in front of Alaya and parried his attack..

        She then pushed him back as she saw Chris sprint behind him. But the vampire just jumped and landed behind the wizard. Chris cursed as he ducked and tumbled to the other slayers. Saliea looked at her team and noticed that Chris, Alaya, and Alex were out of breath. 'Their power levels are going down. They're using to much magic.'

        'Jade' she said trough her mind link 'I need you to get the others and tell them to form a circle' she quickly double checked the mind link. Only her and Jade could hear. 'I'll distract' she gave a nod and quickly told the others.

        Shooting forward, she barreled into him, effectively unbalancing him. She then turned and quickly latched silver string onto his ankles. He gave a hiss and broke the wire. She cursed under her breath as she looked at her friends. They where already chanting that spell. She hurriedly jumped out of the way as blue magic enclosed around Stephan.

        A flash erupted from the light and temporarily blinded the slayers. Looking up once the effect wore off, Saliea saw an unconscious Stephan laying face up. Walking over toward him she poked him with her toe. He didn't move. But she could still hear the faint sound of his breathing. Mostly form habit, she assumed.

        So she grabbed him and slung his arm around her shoulder and held him in place by his belt. Sighing, she turned around and started giving orders ,"I need Chris to call the elders and tell them to meet us There. Alex I need more toys. Jade, help me carry him to the meeting place. The rest, help the others" they nodded and went to do their job. Jade cam the other side of the vampire and did the same thing that Saliea did. She mumbled something and she started to levitate.

        Saliea nodded as they walked to the balcony. About to jump, she sprouted black feathered wings, being thankful for the backless corset Alex summoned up for her. They flew over the forest surrounding the dark mansion and around the city to the nearby clearing.

        They landed about ten minutes later in a regular open field, with lush green grass and a couple of flowers surrounded them, but only to the human eye. Jade gave the rest of the weight to Saliea and walked forward about five feet. She held her had up, palm facing forward and touched something that shimmered slightly. Closing her eyes she murmured something and the force field shattered, revealing a very old looking rock arrangement and the illusion of the field to disappear into barren ground. The tallest rock was in the middle with a small sign chiseled into it and 5 smaller ones surrounded it also with small signs indented into them. On the ground, surrounding the giant rock, was a spell circle that looked like it prevented something from getting out.

        Jade walked back toward and picked up the vampire and both of the hunters walked forward in to the circle of rocks. They set him down slowly so as not to disturb the spell that was put on him. Saliea looked up and spoke , "I want you to keep your mouth shut in this meeting. I don't want your prejudice getting in the way. I'm sorry if I'm sounding mean, but you know it's the only way to get it through your head."

        Jade gave her the famous blank stare and nodded. "I now. I saw it in his mind. So I won't say anything, because I know that you won't need my help for this one," she said taking a quick glance at the giant boulder behind Saliea. Turning around, she saw that is was slightly glowing. She then turned back around and looked to the horizon and saw specks flying toward them.

        Ten minutes later, they landed with some heavy artillery with the stone almost blinding them, so they turned away from it.

        “Well here you are!” Alex announced enthusiastically as she dumped the guns, bullets, sword, and ,you can't forget, tons of silver knives. Saliea gave a broad smile as she bent down to grab her Glocks and a couple of silver knives plus silver bullets.

        Everyone else grabbed some more supplies and turned around just as the light faded presenting to them the three elder witches/wizard.

        One was a very old woman that looked to be blind, with light green eyes and a blank stare. Her hair was a silvery gray put up in a loose bun with hair chopsticks stuck in it to keep is there. She had crow's feet along with some wrinkles on her lips and forehead.

        There was also a younger looking girl that was about a few years younger than the hunters. But she was probably about 50 years old because of the way she held herself with more maturity than most of the hunters in the little makeshift family. The only thing that made you doubt her would be the mischievous gleam in her eyes.

        And beside her was the most serious looking one of the group, that looked around his mid twenties. He had long black hair put into a ponytail with few strands of hair in his face setting off his sharp, angular features. His cold black eyes stared down at the limp form of the vampire with disgust.

        “Yo,” was Saliea's casual greeting. The males emotionless eyes snapped to her with a look of contempt. She just gave him an uncaring look. Smirking, she watched as he turned his head and 'hmphed'. She then turned her eyes away to to look at the old woman who had a slight smile on her face.

        “It's good to see you too, Saliea,” the old woman said. Her eyes quickly scanned over the unconscious vampire and darted back to her face with a slightly more serious look.

        Noticing this fast movement, she announced, “Yes we finally found him, but he tried to kill me, so, we had to knock him out.” her mouth was then put into a straight line as she recalled her slightly physical activities while he tried to “kill” her.

        But in the back of her mind something was telling her just accept the fact that she was attracted to the sexy vampire that lay unconscious on the ground, not but 3 feet away from her. She shivered when she remembered his mouth on her neck. This didn't go unnoticed by the old lady in front of her.

        "And how exactly did he try to kill you?" she old woman asked slowly with a slight smirk on her face.

        Saliea cursed her luck and the lied, "He tried to suck me dry so I fought him off and then my team came and we knocked him out with a spell." The old woman nodded and observed the vampire that was in front of her.

        “Hmmm,” was the only thing that came from the old woman. She then waved her hand and the vampire opened his eyes. Sitting up in a flash, he looked around only to lock eyes with the very vampire hunter he was dreaming about. He gave her a sly smirk making her turn her head away slightly flustered and pissed.

        “Vampire,” he turned around to look into the old womans eyes, “I hope you are aware of the prophecy?” the old lady asked.

        “Yeah sure. Don't know it by heart though,” he replied as he stood up making the hunters around him tense. But, he wasn't stupid. He knew he didn't stand a chance right now with his powers weakened my the holy ground they were on along with a significant amount of highly trained vamp hunters surrounding him. So he just sighed and looked back at the elder.

        The old lady nodded as she started to recite it, “She is powerful but she will meet her match on a full moon. He will be her partner in her mission of revenge and That to save the world from the ones that wish to destroy it. Her target is the son of the devil and her father. She will rise above the others and fight for the sake of earth. And Win if she learns to trust people with her heart.” When she was done they all stared at her. The old woman just looked at the thoughtful face of the vampire.

        “Soooo, you're asking me to kill the leader of the vampires and my Sire?” they were all mildly shocked to here this piece of information. “Sounds very interesting. I'm in. Besides, I owe him,” Stephan said gravely.

        The old lady smirked and announced, “You've made the right and wrong choice.” they were all puzzled now.

        “What do you mean my wrong, Elder Katrina?” Alaya squeaked. The old woman's smirk grew bigger. If that was possible for her old wrinkly face.

        “He has officially become bonded to Saliea,” the old woman replied as Saliea just gave the old woman a shocked black stare. Stephan had on a face of pure amusement.

        “Wha...What?! That can't be! The prophecy said nothing about bonding!!!” Saliea frantically yelled.

        “No but it has been passed down from elder to elder to bond the prophesied beings to each other,” she said cooly making Saliea mutter incoherent words, and Stephan smile. And with that the elders disappeared leaving the young adults to think about what had just happened.


GAH!!!!1!1!!!111! I'm sooooooooooooo sry for not updating sooner but my internet like seriously broke down ans I just recently got it back!!!!! Anywho HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!

[/b][/i]
        

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FireWitch14 on December 29, 2007, 10:12:06 AM

FireWitch14 on
FireWitch14Very different I guess but the same. Happy you finally got another comment?!

rego_vampire on December 29, 2007, 12:50:24 PM

rego_vampire on
rego_vampirethx and yeah.  I thought this would do a a lot better than is has but *shrugz* o well.