Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Past

the tale of two survivors from tigerland.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Past

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Past
Plot:

It was night at a place named Tigerland. It was raining very hard. A simple family of Anne, a 3 year old daughter, was about to have their dinner when two men in black came and murdered them. Her parents died while she survived but critical in condition. Her mother was still breathing but has said didn’t stand even a minute. Anne was carried right away in the nearest hospital in Tigerland by police officers who saw her outside their house pleading for help, but the hospital cannot support the medications Anne needed to survive. A doctor suggested that she could be brought to earth where all hospitals are complete of medications that may help her. She was then transferred to earth and there was cured. A family who long to have a child adopted her and gave her the love of a parent they always wanted to give to their child. But, even though she was adopted and treated as own, she never forgets the tragedy she has suffered in their land, Tigerland, where her true parents were being murdered. Because of that, she wanted revenge. She promised to herself that she‘d find proofs that will lead her to the mastermind of that murdering.
Meanwhile, same incident happened at the family of a boy named Rai. They were sleeping when two men in black came and murdered his parents. He was behind the door when his parents were murdered. He had no chance of saving them because he was a 3-year-old boy, defenseless and weak. But, as the two men passes after the door, he saw a scar on the other hand of one of the men who murdered his parents. He was scared of being murdered too so he didn’t make a move. However, the next morning, he reported the incident to the police station but the police find nothing that can help him resolve the case. He traveled and search for evidence that can give the death of his parents peace. Having full of revenge in his mind, he reaches earth. Living there was a misery for him. He suffered a lot just to get there for he heard that you could find answers in earth. He lived as a poor citizen so he steals to survive. He was being jailed for years and because of that, no one wanted to adopt him, so he lived for his own. Then he study as a scholar in Mogen High to be able to find answers and evidence about the crime that has happened that has changed his life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment