Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 - Present

the tale of two survivors from tigerland.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 - Present

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 - Present
Plot:

Ten years after, both of them grew up as a normal citizen hiding their identity. Anne grew up as a lovely and gentle woman through her used parents in earth, which is a very rich and wealthy family. While Rai lived for his own in a tree house near the school. He worked before as a thief just to live, but now, he work to study. He was chosen a scholar in Mogen High. Being a scholar made him pay less about the tuition in that private school.
In the first day of their class as a third year high school, Rai and Anne became classmates. As days pass by, Rai notices Anne more than any other girl in the campus. Anne felt the same thing until they become friends. One time, when they were assigned to do a research, Anne invited Rai to her house on Sunday to make their research. Sunday is fast approaching, exited and nervous; Rai went to Anne’s house. He brought a bunch of candies, which he bought from a friend in the store for a very cheap price. At Anne’s garden, they become closer as expected. They tell secrets, but not their identities yet.
One day, when the two of them are getting closer and closer to each other, Anne finally decided to entrust Rai about her identity. Surprisingly, Rai had no comment about it, for he too, has the same identity as Anne was. Then they have found out that they are survivors of their tribe in Tigerland. Because of that, they become much closer than before. They go to school together, walk home together, and even eat together. Others think that they are couples or something, but they themselves haven’t. Until romantic moments come their way, and they noticed that they liked each other more than friends did. One afternoon at Rai’s tree house, they are planning to work together in finding some evidence that will help them find justice for the death of their parents. At that moment, something unexpected happened. Anne slipped while walking inside the tree house. Rai hurriedly catch Anne so she won’t fall and get hurt. Anne felt something deeper for Rai at that time.
However, as day goes by, they have noticed that their senses are becoming much aware of the things that are happening around them. One-day morning, when they are going to school, they felt something strange that will happen. Then suddenly, a girl form behind embraces Rai tightly. Both of them didn’t expect that sudden action of that girl, which is not familiar to them. Rai tried to take off the girl’s hands around his body but he can’t. The unknown girl became too fast. She kissed Rai in his cheeks and because of that, Anne got jealous and walked away. When Anne has walked away, the girl went off too. That day also, before classes get started, their professor introduced a new classmate from England, the one who kissed Rai. Her name’s Catherine. A girl from a rich family from England who had just migrated this week. She was appointed to seat beside Rai. Catherine wanted to be close to Rai and made him call her Cat instead of Catherine. At that moment when Cat was seated beside Rai, he felt something strange. He has a strong feeling that she has something in common with Cat. Anne noticed that too. Until one day, Rai saw a scar from Cat’s arms similar to the scar he saw when he was young who killed his parents. He told Anne about this thing and plans to talk to Cat the next morning.
At school, Rai and Anne talked to Cat. Cat invited them to their house that afternoon to have a more pleasant conversation. After classes, they went to Cat’s house. A huge gate surprised them not knowing that Cat came from a rich family indeed. When they entered the house premises, the whole family of Cat welcomed them. Anne saw the necklace of her mother that is wore by Cat’s mother. Rai felt danger at that time, until Cat’s father told him not to think of it. Rai was surprised knowing that Cat’s father can read their mind. Then they saw a mark coming out of their faces, the tiger mark. They knew that they are from their tribe in Tigerland.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment