Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - Finale: The Revenge

the tale of two survivors from tigerland.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - Finale: The Revenge

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - Finale: The Revenge
Plot:

Both of them were surprised and glad that they are not the only ones left in their tribe. But the whole family laughed at them. If Rai and Anne are glad knowing that they are not the last tiger left in their tribe, the whole family are mad of them because they didn’t have the title of being the last tiger in their tribe. They want revenge, that’s why they came, to destroy them and get the last tiger family title. Rai saw a scar that made him burst in anger, the scar from her father’s arms. And the father told them that that scar was made by Anne’s father. Anne recognize the scar too that killed her parents. Both of them got confused. Same people murdered their parents. So they want revenge for the death of their parents. Cats suddenly speak up because the both of them know nothing. Anne and Rai are closely related to one another. They are the last tiger family in their tribe in Tigerland. Because of the calamity that has come in Tigerland, their tribe was slowly vanishing. And no one can do anything about that, so her father, a scientist, made an experiment about the human-tiger cell that will make a tiger being in Tigerland having a shape of a human. Anne’s parents were forced to be the instruments of this experiment. Through their cells, Anne was formed. Cat’s father was not satisfied of having only one sample for his experiment so he ordered to produce another one, which is Rai. The experimentation of the human-tiger cell was a done. Days after that experiment, Rai was stolen by a thief family from the laboratory and make him believe that he is their own.
Rai cannot believe everything that is happening. When things are going clear to him that he’s falling for Anne, the shocking news came that Anne is his sister.
And so, Cat continued the story. She told them that her parents didn’t mind the lost of Rai in the lab. They knew that it would be stolen. They told Anne’s parents that the boy died in the experimentation and made them believe that Anne is the last tiger in their tribe. Cat’s father waited for years for the result of the experiment but it was a failure. When both of them are in three years old, they haven’t seen a change from the experiment done. So, they murdered their family because the title of being the last tiger are still theirs, knowing that Anne and Rai are the last tiger in Tigerland. After two years, when they heard the report of the police officers that a tiger that has a human shape was transferred in earth for medications, they were glad and knew that the experiment was a success. But, unexpected things came when they saw a mark from Rai and Anne’s face coming, the want of killing them to gain the title became more fulfilling.
Both of them burst in anger knowing that they killed their parents because of their selfishness and they were used in their experiment. They fought but it just lead them to their grave. When Anne is trying to get the necklace as a remembrance of her mother, she was shot by Cat from behind. Rai went to check her but before he did, he was shot too. Reaching each others hands, they said their last few words, knowing their identity as relatives, not lovers. Finally, they said to themselves that they had no regrets of knowing each other. They felt happiness because they had loved each other more than relatives, but as love. They died happily holding each other’s hands and knowing that they are the last tiger that had lived with legacy, who was ones a human, in their tribe in Tigerland.

-END-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment