Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Pirates! Part 2

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 5 - Pirates! Part 2

Chapter 5 - Pirates! Part 2
Note #1: I do not own Naruto.
Note #2: In the future scenes of my story you will see song names written in between (). This means you are to listen to the song while you read. Listen until you see something that says NO MUSIC. Believe it or not music will be a big part of the story so trust me on this one.

Chapter Five
Pirates! Part two

(Bon Jovi: Runaway)

The genin raced towards the ship while Tyrone used his chakra to create a path of ice between the ships. Naruto was already in action creating shadow clones to prepare for whatever lay ahead. As they approached the ship several figures became visible. Well at least they’re only pirates, Shikamaru thought.

“All right guys when we get on the ship I’ll hold them with my Shadow Possession Jutsu. Naruto take them out with your Shadow Clones, and Hinata if I get miss someone protect me okay?” Shikamaru said. Hinata nodded, and Shikamaru looked for Naruto. But while Shikamaru had been talking, Naruto had been running ahead eager to fight. On board he and his clones were taking the men on ship individually.

The real Naruto was having a fight with the biggest of the men, who had taken his sword out and was trying to slice Naruto in half. Naruto could tell he was inexperienced and when the pirate made a downward slash Naruto caught it between his hands. He jerked his hands to the side bending the sword into an L shape. The pirate looked stunned, which was all the time Naruto needed. He gave the man an uppercut knocking him out. He turned and smiled at Shikamaru and Hinata smiling.

“These guys are easy,” he said. Since he was turned he didn’t see the pirate sneaking up behind him about to behead him. Hinata reached into her pouch and threw her shuriken at the man behind Naruto. Naruto freaked out and ducked but there was no need. Hinata’s aim was true and the pirate fell struck in the twice in the arms and three times in the chest.

“Thanks Hinata I owe you one!” Naruto yelled before he started fighting again. Shikamaru was not worried now but he figured it didn’t hurt to help Naruto. “Shadow Possession Jutsu!” he said. His shadow extended and split trapping each pirate on board in the same possession he was standing in.

NO MUSIC

“Alright Naruto, tie them up to the mast and we’ll ask Tyrone what to do with them,” Shikamaru said.

“T-Tyrone?” one of the pirates stuttered, “If we had known he had been on board we would have never attacked your ship.”
“Please spare our lives, don’t let Tyrone kill us,” another pirate said, on the verge of tears.

“Wait, what do you mean by that?” Naruto asked.

“Tyrone is said to have no mercy for lawbreakers. He is said to kill them upon the spot by tormenting their bodies with a justu only he knows,” said the first pirate.

“Why should we let you go when you attack our ship not without warning,” Shikamaru asked.

“Please, please, spare us, we won’t ever pirate again, we’ll spend the rest of our days on land, just please spare us,” the pirate pleaded.

“N-Naruto?” Hinata said, “I think we should let them go. If they are true to their word, then they will be able to do some good in this world.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right Hinata,” Naruto said, “All right you pirates, we are going to return to our ship now, if this is any kind of trickery then you can be sure, Tyrone and myself will be coming back.” The pirates all nodded furiously and as soon as the ninja left their ship, the pirates worked quickly turning their ship around, never to be seen on the waters again.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Naruto, Hinata, and Shikamaru got back on the ship they found everyone wondering what to do about the ships coming behind them.

“We should stay and fight,” Kiba said, “They’re only pirates, we can take them.”

Everyone agreed to that, but Neji said, “We cannot fight. My Byakugan allows me to see over great distances, and the flags they have on those ships are ninja country flags. One from Snow, one from Mist, one from Sound, and one from Leaf.” The last one surprised them.

“What do you mean one from Leaf? There are no pirates in the leaf village!” Sakura said.

“You didn’t let me finish,” Neji said, “On all of these flags except the Sound, there is a straight line running across the village symbol.” This confused all of them except Naruto who looked very worried all of a sudden.

“We can’t fight,” said Dan joining the conversation, “But I can stop them. There are too many Akatsuki members coming for Tyrone and I to deal with. We cannot allow them to take Gaara or Naruto.” Gaara was surprised at this sign of defense. Doesn’t he know what I am? Gaara thought.

“Wait, how do you know they are after Gaara and Naruto?” Kankuro asked, instantly suspicious.
Dan had a look of shock on his face, “You mean you haven’t told anyone?” He turned to Gaara, and then to Naruto who was looking very depressed about thinking his secret would be revealed. Everyone looked at Dan, and saw his hair was turning blue.

“I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t know,” Dan said, turning to the rest of the group, “I am sorry but it is not my place to tell you this. Do not pester these guys about this, (His hair turning black), or I swear you will have any secrets of your own.” And with that he turned and walked to the back of the boat.

He raised his arms halfway, and with each hand sign he made he held it, and charged his Chakra into each aspect of the Jutsu, using every last drop of Chakra he had. Worn out he whispered, “Summoning Jutsu,” placed his hand on the floor, and then collapsed. But the jutsu had been completed. Everyone looked for the whatever he summoned but cold not find anything. But, Tyrone knew. He had only see this monster once before and thanked his stars that he was an ally of Dan.

Everyone felt it at the same time. They turned to the sides of the ship to see what would happen to the poor ships chasing after them. They waited for a minute before anything happened.
(Jaws Theme)
They saw the tip of a dorsal fin slicing through the waves.

Kiba said, “That’s it he only summoned one shark. Are you kidding m…” and then the rest of the shark came out. Two hundred feet from nose to tail, its dorsal fin was 20 feet high. The summoned creature was a giant great white shark. The shark leapt into the air, showing the full girth of its body before landing on the ships below. With a giant splash the size of a tidal wave, the shark disappeared, the damage done.

No Music

“Now you see,” Ty said, “Now you see why he is one of the best ninja in the world today. You should all be thankful that you have this man on your side. Now if you will all be so kind please retire to your cabins for tonight. We should arrive at our destination tomorrow. Oh and will some one take Dan up to the crow’s nest. That’s where he sleeps at night.”

“I’ll take him,” Temari said, and with that she opened her fan and lowered him onto it. She then floated up to the crow’s nest and lowered him down on a mat that had been laid there. She put him down but before she could get up Dan hugged her. She looked down at him with his eyes closed and realized he must be dreaming about something. She slowly unwrapped his arms around her and floated down towards the cabin’s.

Dan opened his eyes and smiled. No one ever realized that he had faked it from beginning to end. I wonder, he thought, I wish I could get her to tell me. But it’s not my secret she’ll tell me when she’s ready. And with that thought Dan went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on August 16, 2007, 3:43:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Temari has a secret? Oo I can't wait to find out what it is! Awesome chapter! And I lvoe the music thing! It's awesome! ^-^

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:24:40 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks! i think the music gives it an extra kick!

FluffysPrincess2968 on August 31, 2007, 12:43:59 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968lol, JAWS MUSIC!! My cousin is obsessed with jaws, and I always tell her about the fics that i read, so now she's gonna pester me until i show this to her...

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 16, 2007, 3:31:50 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG that was so much fun! I love putting music in the story. I used good-old YouTube for my music while I read. Also, good choice of music! My favorite was Runaway! ^_^ I can't wait to read more! Good job!^^

rffraff05 on August 16, 2007, 4:18:10 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05oh my god thats exacltly what i do! there will be more serious songs in the story stuff from my chemical romance, if you like it

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 16, 2007, 11:25:03 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverKYAAA?! MCR?! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!! Squee! Great minds think alike I presume? :P lolz! Ok, thanxs for the update, I'll be sure to check it out when it comes!^^

rffraff05 on August 16, 2007, 11:35:17 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Yay Itz Here!