Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Dreams and Thoughts

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 6 - Dreams and Thoughts

Chapter 6 - Dreams and Thoughts
Note: I do not own Naruto. Kakashi owns Halo, Tobi owns KH2, but I own all including Guitar Hero 2.
Beware.
Chapter 6
Dreams and Thoughts

As the Genin walked to their rooms for tonight, they couldn’t help but stare at Naruto and Gaara. Gaara was used to it and ignored everyone, but Naruto didn’t take it that well.

“Well is there something wrong?” Naruto asked, looking at his teammates, “Well?”

“Naruto what do the Akatsuki want with…” Kiba began.

“No Kiba-san, Dan asked us personally not to ask him. It is not polite to do so, and very un-youthful.”

“Oh, shut it lee nobody asked you,” Kiba said in return.

“What did you say to my teammate?” Neji asked his eyes narrowed.

“Back off,” Shino said.

“No you back off,” TenTen said, blocking Shino’s way.

“EVERYONE SHUT UP!” Temari yelled, who had just passed through the door, “Dan nearly killed himself to save everyone and you can’t respect his one request? You people disgust me.” She stormed off to her room slamming it behind her.

“Come on Lee lets go,” Neji said, walking towards his room.

“This isn’t over yet Hyuga!” Kiba said storming off towards his own room. Slowly the crowd went their separate ways, leaving only Naruto and Hinata.

“Naruto-kun, I don’t think you need to tell everyone whatever Dan almost said. It’s your secret and you have the right to keep it,” Hinata said.

“Thank you Hinata-chan, I appreciate that,” Naruto said embracing Hinata.

“N-Naruto, you don’t have to do that,” Hinata said on the verge of fainting.

“I know that’s for saving my life earlier to day,” he said, “And this is for respecting my privacy.” He kissed her on the forehead and said, “Goodnight Hinata-chan.”

Hinata almost speechless managed to reply, “G-Goodnight Naruto-kun”

………………………………............................................................................................................................

(Mr. Sandman sorry don’t know who its by)

Each ninja had their own room the ship was so big, and while the beds were very comfy, not all of them could sleep.

To Shikamaru:

Flashback

“I hope he has huge arm muscles and will be able to lift me as if I weighted nothing,” Ino replied.

Flashback
There’s no need to be super strong, Shikamaru thought, smart people control just about everything in today’s society. But still he was unsure and thought, maybe I could get Rock Lee to help improve my arm strength.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

To Ino

Ino was sound asleep having a good dream. “Shika come here,” she said in her sleep. A smile came over her face and she settled into the covers.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

To Rock Lee

Rock Lee was also asleep, but dreaming something far different than Ino. “Don’t worry Gai-sensei, I’ll save you! The power of youth triumphs over ALL!”

0.o
………………………………............................................................................................................................

To Naruto

Naruto was dreaming about ramen(Big surprise), he was eating it, when his dream faded and he found himself in on top of a deck. He was on a cruise ship, and was wearing a suit. He looked around to see the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She was perfect in every way except that he couldn’t see her face. He walked over to her to try to see better, but she ran away. He followed her until she tripped and he fell on top of her. His dream started fading but he did see one detail about the girl before she disappeared. She had beautiful white eyes.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

To TenTen
“Neji...” she mumbled, turning over in her bed. “Neji if we make it through this marry me!” she said in her sleep. And while she was sleeping a certain white-eyed Hyuga boy was closing her door.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
To Neji
So she likes me, he thought getting into his own bed. Well maybe not, he reasoned. She was dreaming for one, and didn’t think she would survive. Those situations made people do out of the ordinary things all the time. But still she was dreaming about him. Neji closed his eyes with not a smirk, but a genuine smile on his face.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
To Choji
Food Glorious Food, hot sausage and mustard while we’re in the mood, cold jelly and custard! Choji was having the same dream every night for the past year, but he didn’t mind. The dream always made him hungry when he got up though. Oh well.
…………………………………………………………………………………………….....
To Kankuro
Kankuro was adjusting his puppets, trying to think of the best way he could improve them if he were ever to face his new sensei. He knew that he could take Ty; he seemed susceptible to his capturing puppet. No it was Dan he was worried about. He had not seen any of his jutsus besides the Summoning. So maybe he would wait until he had more information. Now, all he had to worry about was his puppets getting through that Ice Shield of his.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
To Kiba and Akamaru
Akamaru: Bones, bones, bones, bones.
Kiba: Kiba was thinking dreaming about the first time with Akamaru. At first he had shunned him for being small, but then grew to like him. They had spent countless hours together, practicing and playing. Then he thought how sad it would be to see him go. Dogs do not live as long as humans do, and Kiba knew he needed a way to save him. But he would worry later. Right now was a time for sleep.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
To Shino
Shino like Kankuro was also up but he was thinking about how to be Neji in a fight. He knew there was a blind spot just below the first thyroid. Maybe just maybe if he timed everything right, he could exploit that blind spot.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
To Hinata
Hinata was sound asleep dreaming of her father. How he had been so kind when her mother had been around. And how that all changed when she died. How Hanabi was family favorite. And then she saw the entire clan, head and branch, all together. Laughing and pointing, saying how Hinata would amount to only a housewife. And everyone started moving towards her surrounding her, smothering her until she couldn’t breathe. Then she ran out of breath trying to force air back into her starving lungs and then…
She woke up breathing very hard, her body in a cold sweat. She heard the creaking of the ship, the squeaks of the boards and she knew she couldn’t be by herself.

Hinata got up slowly opened her door and crept down the hall checking in every room until at last she got to Naruto’s room. She nervously got next to him and tried to wake him up. By this time the girl in Naruto’s dream had faded, and as he woke up he saw Hinata and said, “Hinata you have white eyes.”

“Y-Yes Naruto,” she said, more than a little confused.

“Hinata is everything alright?” Naruto asked, now realizing his situation.

“Y-Yes, I mean No, um… is it alright if I sleep in your room tonight?” She said this last part quickly trying to get it over with. She realized how childish it had sounded, wishing she could take it back when an unexpected answer came.

“Sure Hinata,” he said opening the covers for her. This she had not expected, she would have been happy sleeping on the floor, as long as she was in the same room as him. She slowly got into his bed, as he pulled the covers over her. In a few minutes, Naruto was asleep, softly snoring, and Hinata was trying to figure out how on earth this had happened. Naruto suddenly pulled Hinata into a hug and whispered, “So warm and soft.” Hinata’s whole face turned red but she didn’t faint. She enjoyed it whether he knew what he was doing or not, Hinata enjoyed it.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

To Gaara

Gaara was silently in thought about why this man, why Dan, had chosen to exhaust his strength trying to save him. Gaara had never felt love, he had barely known this man, yet he treated him as if he were a friend. Not only a friend, but like a brother. Gaara crawled on his bed resting himself, and though it may have not been more than a lesser grimace, on his face was a smile.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

To Temari

Temari’s mind was still on the hug that Dan had given her. Come on Temari he was asleep. Besides you are here to train, not make doe eyes at a guy you just met. Then she realized she hadn’t just met him. He had told her all about himself on the at the beginning of the voyage. And what had she told him? Nothing! She was angry with herself and before she went to sleep she made a promise that she would tell him about herself as well. As she pulled the covers over her head, her thoughts went back to the hug. Well I can’t pretend I didn’t like it, she thought. And with that She went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on August 21, 2007, 7:25:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Awesome! Neji walked in at just the right time! That was so cute! And I loved Naruto and Hinata! That was adorable! Update soon!

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:27:08 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i thought the timing was good!

erandor3 on August 17, 2007, 12:00:12 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3Yay make more chapters make more chapters!

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:25:57 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i will!!!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 17, 2007, 2:01:01 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHm? Sounds to me that Temari's got Dan on the mind! *sniker* Oh Temari, what Youthful love (Lee: Copyer!)! Nice dreams by the way, perfect timing on when Neji walked in on TenTen! hehe! GOOD JOB! If Lee wasn't so mad at me, I would give you the Lee thumbs up! ^_^

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:25:32 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Copyer!!!

vesblondie on September 21, 2007, 8:41:27 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondiekawaii!!! The dreams were so cute! >X3
Aw. Gaara...people love you :[ hehe Awesome chapter! :D

rffraff05 on September 21, 2007, 9:04:34 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05you did a frowny face instead of a smiley face

SharinganKakashi on August 17, 2007, 1:24:40 PM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashiawesome storey i must say im a fan of the hinata/naruto more of that would make the storey awesome (also a fan of tenten/neji) oh oh and shino should fight neji and shino win and then tenten comes out and somehow neji and tenten end up together sorey kinda goin crazy with that but the point im tryin 2 make is yer storey is awesome ^_^

rffraff05 on August 17, 2007, 10:30:04 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Zomg that's a brilliant idea when i write it i will give you full crdit for the idea so everyone knows how brilliant it was!

SharinganKakashi on August 19, 2007, 11:47:34 PM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashireally? cool but its a ruff idea have u seen the clip were hinta beat almost all of shinos bugs hel need lots of trainin 2 win ^_^

SharinganKakashi on August 19, 2007, 11:48:19 PM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashioh and WOOO! here that im briliant