Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A New Home

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 8 - A New Home

Chapter 8 - A New Home
Note: I do not own Naruto.
Chapter 8
A New Home

“Welcome to the land of snow,” Dan said. The snow was flying thick and fast, as everyone to get over the feeling of the transportation jutsu. Everyone got on their feet, as Tyrone started walking to a tree close to where the group landed.

“You’re slacking off Dan, usually you get us all around this tree,” Ty said laughing.

“I had other things on my mind,” Dan said turning to the group behind him, “Alright everyone did you take a look around the area?” Naruto looked around frantically looking for something but could find nothing.

“What are we supposed to be seeing?” he asked looking to see if anyone else was as clueless as he was.

“Naruto its what you’re not seeing,” Sakura said. Naruto looked around and sure enough there was nothing around them. They were on top of a mountain which had, by some freak force of nature, been flattened.

“What are we doing up here?” Kiba asked, his body shivering from the cold.

“Well we are going to our home which is hidden in the mountain below our feet,” Tyrone said pointing a path leading down the mountain. Everyone started following him, but Dan held Temari back. She didn’t look extremely happy with this, but Dan insisted.

“I wanted to say I’m sorry for what I did earlier today,” he said.

“Well that’s great but I don’t think I can forgive you right now,” Temari said, looking sullen.

“I don’t care if you never forgive me, I just wanted to tell you that I was sorry,” he said, his hair turning slightly blue. Temari knew that he was sorry but wasn’t quite ready to finish being angry yet.

“I guess I forgive you, but I’m not happy with you yet, so don’t get any ideas,” she said noticing that his hair lost the blue shade.

“Aww, but I wanted both,” he said, that mischievous smile creeping back onto his face.

“No, I can’t let you have both, not until…” she started, “What are you doing? No, stay away, I’ll never forgive you if you…” Dan had walked up to her, and swept her up over his shoulder.

“I’m serious I’ll kill you if you don’t put me down NOW!” she said, but Dan didn’t let go as he started walking. Her threats continued as he walked down the path, finally entering a cave where the others were waiting for them. The cave was a dome, with a large circle in the middle of it.

“What are you doing to my sister?” Gaara asked, his sand slowly gathering.

“She wasn’t happy with my apology, so I had to carry her down here to think about it,” Dan said, his smile broad and playful.

Kankuro laughed and said, “You can back down Gaara, I think the experience will be great for Temari.” Gaara lowered his sand, as Kankuro started laughing again.

“Now I’m gonna get you too Kankuro, and will you please let me down?” Temari said, and was suddenly dropped to the ground.

“What was that for?” Temari asked brushing herself off.

“You said please,” Dan said, “That’s all you ever had to do.” He turned to Tyrone and asked, “Would you like to do the honors?”

“It would be my esteemed pleasure, kind sir,” Ty said in a phony British accent.

“You never could get it right,” Dan said. Tyrone walked to the center of the circle where the genin gathered. Dan however stood over outside the circle.

“Planning on getting some training in?” Ty asked.

(Pressing On, Relient K)

“I haven’t done it in a while, it will be a good way to start off the year,” Dan replied. The other ninja had no idea what they were talking about, but before they could think Tyrone slammed his hands onto the ground. Instantly the circle began to rotate as if it were a screw. Surely enough, the circle was spinning downwards along grooves in the wall around it. They spun faster as the circle left Dan standing up on whatever was left of the platform. About 300 feet down the circle stopped, and Tyrone told everyone to get to the edges quickly. As soon as the last of them (Naruto who had tripped and fallen), had left the circle turned so that it was now facing upwards. Light poured through the hole as the ninja looked below. What they saw shocked them. It was not so much a home as a city the size of Konoha. They saw the different buildings, including a tower which had 12 or stories.

Then everyone heard a laughing sound, rapidly approaching them and they saw Dan flying down towards them. He had jumped down from the top and was now rapidly approaching the ground. Dan reached into the space in his cloak right before the hood. He took something out of it and opened it up. His descent all but stopped. A bamboo umbrella, mostly used by the village hidden in the rain, slowly let him down on the ground. He looked up at everyone, all were shocked, even Gaara (but his face was more like a slightly amused look instead).

“Well, are y’all comin?” Dan asked, standing in what looked like the town square.

The ninja turned to Tyrone, wondering if they to would have to do the same thing. “It’s alright everyone,” he said reassuringly, “Look behind you.” The genin looked, and there were finely carved doors behind each of them. They entered the rooms, which jerked downward taking them towards the floor where Dan was. When they arrived they all looked around in amazement. Their new home was much bigger than it had seemed.

No Music

“Alright everyone,” Ty said, “For today we will let you check out everything, bet tonight you will meet back here.” He touched the center of the town square and a beacon of light sprouted from it.

“You’re all dismissed,” Dan and Tyrone said, disappearing in a cloud of smoke. After that the ninja went off on their own to find what secrets the village had.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….....

To Shikamaru

Shikamaru didn’t feel like investigating much of the village, it would be too much work for him. While the others had gone off in a hurry, they had failed to notice the signs saying where and what everything was. Shikamaru looked at each of the signs stopping at the last one.

Go Hall ->

Shikamaru smiled. So things weren’t going to be such a drag after all. Then he noticed that it was the farthest spot from the town square. Of course, he thought, and started walking.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

To Shino

Shino was having himself a wonderful time. He was going over his plan to beat Neji, when one of his bugs reported to him that there was and insectaria around here. Shino was happy at this. It will be just like home, he thought. His bugs told him where it was and Shino headed towards it glad that this place would have some interesting people to talk to.

When he arrived he was surprised to find all of his belongings sitting there in the center of the room. What, he thought, how did they get all my things here already? He decided to ask them next time that he saw them, but for right now he would see what new creatures he could find.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

To Kiba and Akamaru

Kiba and Akamaru weren’t that interested in the stuff they had seen already. No bones for Akamaru, and nothing that really interested Kiba. Then he turned the corner and realized that his boredom was over. Kiba, like most dogs, had a need to do what their bodies were built for. Kiba was fast and felt the need to go fast, and what he had before him. At least 50 motorcycles, classics and new aged ones lay before him in a garage. “Thank you,” Kiba said as Akamaru jumped out of his jacket.

Akamaru ran into the garage, jumping out of sight. Kiba followed him to find Akamaru was in his own little bed.

“What’s going on?” Kiba asked, noticing his stuff was there too.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

To Ino

Ino was interested in finding a gym. I have to keep up my figure so I don’t have look as ugly as Billboard Brow, she thought. She had tried several buildings already with no luck. She was nearing the giant tower, and was about to go in when she noticed that there was a sign with the word GYM on it. She stepped inside and traveled through the lobby. When she arrived at the actual gym she was on a platform looking down at the actual gym. What she saw made her stop and stare.

“Oh God, oh God, I need to find the girls,” she said, running off in a hurry trying to find everyone as quickly as possible.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

To Choji (and Naruto)

Choji and Naruto were at the ramen shop in the city. They were having a heated discussion on who go the first bowl of ramen. Dan had left a steaming bowl out for the first person to get it.

“It’s mine!” Choji said, grabbing the bowl of ramen.

“No it’s mine,” Naruto said, grabbing it back.

“Mine!”

“No mine!

They were at each others throats, when Ino came and stopped it. “You guy,” she said, “I can’t stop you doing this all the time, I need to find the girls, do you know where any of them are?” She said this all very quickly.

“Sakura is probably at the mall,” Naruto said, but Ino was gone in a flash. Then both boys heard a slurping noise behind them. They turned to find Gaara eating the bowl of ramen.

“G-Gaara, how could you?” Naruto asked, his eyes watering.

Gaara ignored him and said, “I see why you like this Naruto.” He then offered Naruto and Choji the bowl. They looked at him weird, but couldn’t turn down something like ramen. EVER!

(Btw I have had real authentic ramen before, and let me tell you it was the most awesome thing I have ever tasted. EVER!)

…………………………………………………………………………………………….....

To the rest of the girls

Sakura had managed to convince the rest of the girls to go to the mall. It was l9ike a regular mall, but it you didn’t have to pay for anything (every girl in the world goes YAAAY at the thought of this).

They were in a clothing department picking out a new outfit for any formal occasions when Ino came running in yelling, “Girlscomeonyouneedtocomeseethisnow!” she said, practically dragging TenTen out.

“Why?” TenTen asked, trying to struggle free of Ino’s unrelenting grasp.

“Justcomeone, we’llmissitifyoudon’thurryup!” she said, truly desperate now.

“Ok Ino we’ll come,” Temari said, and all of them tried their hardest to keep up with Ino’s frantic pace.

0.o

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

To Neji, Kankuro, and Rock Lee

“Lee I wanted to apologize for Gaara, when he put you in the hospital during the chunin exams,” Kankuro said, thinking of how closely Gaara had beaten him to death.

“It is alright Kankuro,” Lee said, “The power of Youth conquers all!” He then turned towards him gave him a thumbs up, and smiled (at this point his teeth shone, Neji was trying his hardest not to laugh).

“Hey do you guys hear what I do?” Kankuro asked.

“Yes it is like a thundering sound,” Lee said. Trying to figure out where it was coming from. All of a sudden Ino turned the corner running over all three of them. The rest followed them, saying hasty apologies as they ran after Ino.

Women, Kankuro and Neji thought.

Lee sighed. Women, he thought a dreamy look in his eye.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Now for what you’ve been waiting for, what Ino saw)

As the girls caught up to Ino, they followed her into the lobby.

“Keep quiet,” Ino said as they entered. They bent down and watched the scene going on below. The gym was huge its ceiling, 100 ft high. But what was truly amazing was the length of it. It reached about two football field lengths until it ended in an arena about 100 ft in diameter. And there in the center of it were Dan and Tyrone facing each other. Both guys were shirtless and they both had just sweatpants on.

They were both circled around a punching bag held in the air by a chain. Behind each of them was what looked like the bottom corner of a giant bubble sticking out of the ceiling.
They both were in a ready position, as if about to fight when music started blasting out of the stereo system.

(High School Never Ends, Bowling for Soup)

Dan ran at the punching bag kicking it from the side, making it fly right at the bubble behind Ty. But Ty was just as quick, punching it right back at Dan. Dan caught it with his hands transferring it’s momentum right back at Tyrone, but he had jumped up to the ceiling, powering his counter attack. Tyrone’s momentum took him towards the center of the circle. Dan retaliated by smashing the bag towards Tyrone. Tyrone quickly retaliated, but Dan had put on a burst of speed, stopping the bag before it flew ten feet. Blow for blow, one holding his own against whatever the other threw at them.

“You guys I just noticed something,” Sakura said. Only Hinata turned, the other girls were focused on the battle. O.K. not so much the battle so much as the guys participating in them.

“You guys!” Sakura said, quickly losing her patience.

“I’m sorry Sakura did you say something?” Temari said, sweating slightly.

“Yeah, sorry we were focusing on the… uh… techniques,” TenTen said trying to regain her composure.

“Well then you would have noticed they were only using taijutsu,” Sakura said matter-of-factly.

“Billboard Brow has a point I haven’t seen any of Tyrone’s techniques. And I don’t know any of Dan’s techniques,” Ino said, trying to talk and watch at the same time.

“I don’t know, what do you think Hinata?” Sakura asked. But Hinata was actually focusing on the match.

“Looks like Dan just lost,” Hinata said, and all the girls turned to see what had happened. Sure enough Dan was there lying on the floor, apparently tripping over something. Tyrone took the chance to use kick the bag straight up into the bubble.

No Music

Instantly the music stopped, and Tyrone walked over to help Dan out.

As he picked him up Tyrone said, “Looks like I win this round!”

“Fine but next comes my specialty, ninjutsu,” Dan said, his mischievous smile on his face.

“Yeah, yeah we’ll see,” Tyrone said. They set the bag back into the middle as the next music came up.

(Remember The Name, Fort Minor)

It was Ty’s turn to have the first move. He hade some hand signs, creating ice and pelting the bag. Dan didn’t look worried at all, made one hand sign and creating a wall of earth tall as the ceiling. Sakura froze. That’s the Third’s technique, she thought. The wall fell back into the ground as Ty performed his second technique. “Ice Style, White Dragon Missile Jutsu,” he said, and his ice formed into a dragon, which nailed the bag and continued flying at Dan. Dan made a couple signs, and yelled, “Chidori!” What, Sakura thought, but that’s Sasuke’s technique! Dan cut through the dragon easily, jumped up making hand signs. “Waterfall Style, Water Scythe Jutsu!” Water appeared out of the air, formed into a scythe and he nailed the bag. But he didn’t aim for Ty instead aiming around him straight for the bubble. Ty had to hurry, made hand signs as fast as he could, and said, “Ice Style, Ice Wall Jutsu!” A wall of ice blocked the bag, but Dan was one step ahead. While Ty had been doing his own jutsu, Dan had been making another series of signs. “Fire Style, Dragon Flame Jutsu!” Now everyone was afraid. They all saw the patters, this was almost an exact copy of Sasuke’s style. The fire dragon increased the bag’s speed, as well as melting the wall of ice. The bag crossed the bubble’s exterior and the battle ended.

No Music

“Well I guess we have to go to a tie breaker,” Dan said.

“Yeah but first we need to tell them,” Tyrone said, and both ninja disappeared. The girls didn’t have time to react before they were right behind them.

“Well, well what do we have here?” Tyrone asked. All of the kunoichi started apologizing rapidly, but Dan held his hand up.

“There’s no need to apologize, and no need to hide. We always allow our teammates to watch out matches,” Dan said reassuring them.

“But we have a favor to ask,” said Tyrone, “Could you please gather the other ninja and meet us here in a couple minutes?”

“Sure, but why,” TenTen asked.

“Because in the tiebreaker round you’ll get to see our own form bloodline limits,” Dan and Tyrone said. They both looked at each other in anticipation. This last round was always fun.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on August 25, 2007, 10:11:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21oo! yay! I can't wait for the last round! I really want to find out what their bloodline limits are! And if I was Temari, i would have killed Dan for throwing me over his shoulder...

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:33:33 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05yeah, i would have killed me too!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 25, 2007, 5:37:34 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOooo! yay, last rounds ARE really fun! I can't wait to see Dan and Tyrones bloodline limits! Kyaa! Can't wait! ^^

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:32:37 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05they're awesome!!

angelfox on August 25, 2007, 12:42:04 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxohohohohohohohohohho! NEXT. CAPPY. SOON.

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:30:33 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05YAY for CAPPY's!

FluffysPrincess2968 on August 31, 2007, 1:03:41 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968omg, land of snow... u got that from the movie didnt you!?