Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Blood Line Limits

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 9 - Blood Line Limits

Chapter 9 - Blood Line Limits
Note I do now own Naruto
Chapter 9
Blood Line Limits

“Because in the tiebreaker round you’ll get to see our own form bloodline limits,” Dan and Tyrone said. They both looked at each other in anticipation. This last round was always fun.

“Alright, gather everyone, we need a little time to prepare,” Tyrone said, and they both disappeared. The girls were still a little shocked that they could travel that distance in a split second. Then all at once they snapped out of it, and started leaving in a hurry when they ran over Neji, Kankuro, and Rock Lee who had followed them.

“Ow,” Rock Lee said, lying upside down against a wall.

“No time Lee, gotta find the others,” Sakura said, and all the girls hurried from the building.

“Wonder what that was about,” Neji said, getting to his feet. He looked his hand which now held TenTen’s weapon pouch. It took him a moment, but Neji realized when the girls had crashed into them Neji’s hand had been on TenTen’s… Neji blushed quickly. He would just give it back to her when she got back and hopefully she wouldn’t realize what had happened.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Naruto, Choji and Gaara were all enjoying the ramen when Temari grabbed them all by the back of their shirts.

“Temari what are you doing?” Gaara asked, his face hardening.

“No time to explain, just come on!” Temari said, not even slowing down for Naruto, who was choking on the ramen he had been eating.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Shikamaru had finally made it to the Go hall, and was about to step inside when Ino tackled him to the ground. She had slammed him into the ground, and was now trying to drag him towards the other end of the village.

“What do you want Ino, I just got here!” Shikamaru said, trying as hard as he could(okay not really) to get back to the Go hall.

“Just come on Shikamaru, I’ll play your game with you after this,” she said.

“Really?” Shikamaru asked. No one ever played Go with him, they knew he was too good.

“Yes, now will you please come on?” Ino said. She stopped only to let him get to his feet, and then she was dragging him again.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

By now that everyone else was at the gym as Ino dragged in Shikamaru.

(I’m too lazy to describe how the others got there)

The guys were wondering what all the commotion was about, but the girls just pushed them onto the balcony. Sakura was trying to find Dan and Tyrone, when the platform started moving. It went straight down, where Ty and Dan were waiting for them. They now had their cloaks on. After the ninja got off, the platform raised again.

“Well it’s about time,” Tyrone said, leading the group towards the area. About halfway between the platform and the arena they stopped.

“Wait, we’re not going to the arena?” TenTen asked.

“No there’s not enough room there,” Dan said, clapping his hands. Another punching bag came out of the ceiling, the bubbles emerged, and bleachers came out from the walls around them. The bleachers were easily fifty feet from the bag.

“You guys sit on the bleachers, we’re gonna need some space for this,” Dan said. The ninja went walked to the bleachers in groups: Naruto and Hinata, Neji and TenTen, Kiba, Shino and Sakura,, Ino and Shikamaru, and the sand trio, Rock Lee, and Choji.

Dan and Tyrone were walking towards the designated spots, while the kunoichi explained what had gone on, and what the next round would be about. Kankuro smiled. This was the perfect opportunity to assess how best to fight them.

Dan stopped on his spot turned and yelled to Tyrone, “Hey, what music we gonna fight to?”

“How bout’ some rap?” Tyrone said hopefully.

“Ha, please you know that we play fair here, we have to do use rock for this one,” Dan replied.

“Alright, but if you kill me I’ll never talk to you again,” Tyrone yelled back. The ninja in the bleachers had no idea what they were talking about.

(Killing In the Name Of, Rage Against the Machine)
Tyrone laughed. “Alright then let’s go,” he said, and he sprung into the fight. Tyrone started it off by giving a devastating kick to the bag. Dan had reached into the area behind his hood, and took out in a swirling flash… a guitar. But the guitar was like none the world had ever seen. It was shaped like an ax, but the blade part was jet black. He held it by the neck in one hand, and took a pick out of his pocket with the other. The bag was headed straight at him, but he swung back the guitar, and smashed it into the bag. It was sent back a Ty with twice the power he had.

I can’t let him build up his chakra, Ty thought. Several shuriken made of ice came out of the air around him. He punched the bag, adding some chakra to make the punch stronger. He used chakra strings to control the path of the shuriken in a desperate attempt to distract Dan. But it was too late.

“Multi-Style, Water-Sound Pillars!” Dan shouted. Instantly two pillars of water sprung beside him, and they just stayed there. The bag and shuriken were almost upon him when he started playing. He was playing the guitar part to the music playing over the intercom. And with every chord he played the number of notes in that chord came out of the pillars in the form of needles. The first wave countered the shuriken, and then the rest were aimed at the bag. The bag slowed and stopped right in front of Dan, started moving backwards, picking up speed with every hit. Tyrone tried to hold the onslaught off, but his attacks did nothing against the barrage of needles that blocked stopped his attack almost as soon as it started. At one point he slipped up and the bag raised him up into the air.

“Alright, go Dan!” Temari cheered. Her group looked at her weird this wasn’t exactly the thing you cheered for. Dan looked over in her direction and smiled, not missing a note. But Tyrone had one last trick up his sleeve. I guess I’ll have to use it, he thought.

Right before the bag went through the bubble, a wall ice that was as tall as the ceiling, and just as wide appeared in front of it. Dan actually stopped playing, looking at what had just happened. Well it is his blood line limit, Dan thought preparing for what was coming next. The bag went spinning to the side, not even close to hitting either of the bubbles. The wall of ice faded, or rather shrunk back into Ty’s chest. Ty’s arms now were two ice spikes, giving his body a bluish hue. Everything but his eyes. Both his eyes were now pure black.

“Alright now the fun begins,” said Dan. He made a hand sign and his water pillars turned into fire. Tyrone smiled. He raised his arms to the side launching his ice needles. Dan tried his best to counter each one with his fire, but some got through piercing Dan’s chest and legs. He winced thinking, I just need to stall a little longer until… Yes. At this point it was time for the guitar solo. (If the timing isn’t right the guitar solo is located at the time 3:50 in this song). He was able to counter the ice needles, and soon the whole gym was surrounded in fog.

Amazing, Neji thought, even thought neither can see, they can counter so many moves by hearing alone! Tyrone knew that Dan had a larger amount of chakra than him and would be able to hold out longer. He stopped his needles for a moment, and let his final attack ensue. “Ice Style, Blizzard Blast Jutsu!” A giant beam of ice erupted from Tyrone’s chest heading right towards Dan. There was a huge crash as the wall took the hit.

No Music

“Wow, I had no idea they were this powerful,” Ino said, “But it looks like Ty is just a little more powerful.”

Shikamaru smirked. “Not quite Ino,” he said, “Just watch.” Tyrone was confident that he had won and transformed back into his original form. His attack would not kill Dan, he was simply too tough, but he would be hurting for quite a while. He took a step forward to go help Dan up, but he found that he couldn’t take another. Oh man, Ty thought, I totally forgot about…

“Shadow Possession Jutsu,” Dan said. He walked towards the bag, now tattered and broken, and threw it up threw the bubble.

“I win,” he said, releasing his jutsu. Tyrone looked a bit sullen.

“I’ll get you next time,” Ty said, and then he collapsed for he had used up to much chakra at once.

Dan smiled and said, “Get some rest man.”

He turned towards the genin’s direction, and said, “This is the level you will be up to by the time you are done with our classes. Tyrone’s body poofed in a cloud of smoke, as did Dan’s. The genin were all shocked.

“Shadow clones!” Kiba said, “But that means that…”

“That means that we weren’t using our full potential,” Tyrone said, appearing behind them.

“You will be more or less as fast and as strong as we are by the time your training is over,” Dan said, stepping out from behind Tyrone, “And this man (he put his hand on his shoulder) will teach you how.”

“And this man,” Tyrone said, “Will teach you strategy, based on your strengths and weaknesses. Trust me, every possible odd that can be piled against you will be. He will also show you a new way to use your own individual techniques as well as how to use them with others.”

“You will have a few days to get used to the area, but after that all weekdays will be spent on training,” Dan said, “From 9 until 3 you will be training. The rest of the day, and weekends are yours. Oh, and before I forget, there will be plenty of social activities going on around town as well. Well that’s it for today you are dismissed.”

They all were getting up to leave when a large barrage of shuriken came out from on top of the platform, heading right for the genin below.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 25, 2007, 1:48:11 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOH MY GOSH that was so cool!! I love those attacks! And yet another perfect song choice might I add! Good Job! ^_~

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:34:40 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thank you!!

TheMasterOfPuppets on September 12, 2007, 9:32:06 AM

TheMasterOfPuppets on
TheMasterOfPuppets*looks at own guitar* Man, I wish my guitar could do that...

angelfox on August 25, 2007, 12:18:19 PM

angelfox on
angelfox*GASP* THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

rffraff05 on August 25, 2007, 12:37:21 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05I had a good time writing it

winxgirl21 on August 25, 2007, 12:34:01 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21That was awesomeful!! There blood line limits are so cool, too!

rffraff05 on August 25, 2007, 12:36:59 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Thanks!