Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Enter the Hidden Sparks Team

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 10 - Enter the Hidden Sparks Team

Chapter 10 - Enter the Hidden Sparks Team
Note 1: I do not own Naruto.
Note 2: Thanks to the Hidden Sparks Team for the permission to let me use them in the story. Check out Konohasdarkshadow’s profile for his story!
Chapter 10
Enter Nova, Jamal, Celine, Winnie, and Mew
The Hidden Sparks Team

They all were getting up to leave when a large barrage of shuriken came out from on top of the platform, heading right for the genin below.

Hinata and Neji used their Byakugan to dodge the attacks, and Lee was just too fast and caught all the shuriken coming at him. Temari used her fan to blow most of them away, and poor Naruto barely noticed them in time to dodge them. They all got ready to go on the offensive side, but Dan stopped them.

“Well Jamal, long time no see!” Dan said, jumping up to the platform.

“Hey, let go of me you jerk!” Jamal said, coming into view. Jamal was about their age, tan, short dark brown hair, and a voice almost as annoying as Naruto’s.

“Jamal I should beat you for that,” said a girl coming into view. She had pink hair which she held in a pony tail, pale, and looked about the same age. The rest of the group soon came into view. There rest were all girls, all white, one with long blonde hair, one with light brown hair held also a in a pony tail, and both were the same age as Jamal. Then there was a woman in her twenties with blue black hair.

“I’m sorry Dan, I hope he didn’t interrupt anything,” said the woman.

“No trouble Mew,” Dan said, trying to control a frantic Jamal.

“Let go Dan, or I swear I’ll…” Jamal started. But as soon as he got that far Dan picked him up and put him over the edge of the platform.

“You’ll do what?” Dan asked.

“Dan-sensei put him down!” said the girl with light brown hair.

Dan turned pale and said, “I’ll put him down, just don’t ever call me Dan-sensei again you hear Winni?!”

“Tyyyy! HIIII!” the girl with blonde hair said.

“Celine!” Tyrone said, instantly disappearing and reappearing behind her. He turned her around, hugged her, and backed off just a little bit only to kiss her instead.

“Ugh, Celine you’re my sister, do you have to do that in front of me?” Jamal asked.
“Please Jamal, just because you don’t have anyone to kiss, doesn’t mean that you have to stop other people from doing it!” the girl with pink hair said.

“Shut up Nova, you don’t have anyone either!” Jamal retorted.

“What did you say punk? I’m gonna hurt you now!” Nova said, punching Jamal in the head, much like Sakura hit Naruto. Dan was talking to Mew, Nova and Dan were fighting, Winni was watching them fight, and Tyrone and Celine still hadn’t broke apart.

“HELLO!!!!” Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Rock Lee and Temari yelled, “We are still down here!” All the others were either too cool or too lazy to do anything about it.

“Huh, who are they?” Jamal asked, finally noticing the group below.

“They’re your teammates! What did you think you would be the only ones here?” Dan said, smacking him in the head. The platform lowered as the genin walked toward it to meet their teammates.

“Hi, I’m Mew and these are my students,” Mew said.

“Hi, I’m Winni.”

“What’s up, I’m Jamal!”

“Hey, I’m Nova!”

Celine broke away from Ty and said, “I’m Celine!”

The leaf ninja introduced themselves and they started talking, making new friends while Dan and Mew talked.

“How’s Kakashi?” Mew asked looking very worried.

“He’s fine, but he has less time on his hands now that he has his students,” Dan replied.

“Wait, someone actually passed Kakashi’s exam?” Mew asked, this time doubt on her face.

“You might not believe it, but the girl with the pink hair, and the Nine tails passed,” Dan whispered incase anyone heard the last part.

“Wait, the fox is here too? The Akatsuki would have a field day if they came here!” Mew whispered, worried again.

“It’s fine, there’s no way they could get here, and you need each individual symbol for the transportation jutsu. The only ones that know them, are you, me, and lover boy over there,” he said, pointing at Tyrone.

“Alright, but it’s your responsibility if they get captured. Now if you’ll excuse me I am going to get some rest,” Mew said disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

The crowd had dispersed as Ino looked in the gym for Shikamaru. He’s not exactly one to pass up a game of Go, she thought. Then she heard snores coming from the bleachers. Of course, she thought, walking over to where he was sleeping. She shook him gently, but he quietly snored on. Then she shook him less gently.

“Okay, okay, I’m up!” he said.

“It’s about time Shikamaru, lets go I owe you a game for dragging you here,” Ino replied.

“Oh yeah,” he said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the Go Hall

Ino was just learning to play Go, and took even longer than Shikamaru on her moves.

“Ino, will you please hurry up, I might fall asleep again,” Shikamaru said, his eyelids dropping slowly.

“Okay Shikamaru, just let me decide on my own!” Ino replied. She almost made a move but then decided against it.

This is gonna take forever, Shikamaru thought. He decided that he would tell her where to move and why it was a good move.

(At the same moment Ino was thinking)

I got it, she thought moving her hand towards the exact same piece Shikamaru had thought of. Their hands met Ino’s on top of Shikamaru’s. They both blushed and drew their hands away quickly. An awkward silence followed. After about a minute Ino decided to break the ice.

“The other day, I saw you training with Lee and Gaara. I thought that was cool how you got out of your comfort zone,” she said, hoping for a positive response.

“Oh, thanks Ino,” Shikamaru said. There was another period of silence before Ino said, “Well I should get some sleep, can we finish this tomorrow?”

“Yeah that’d be great,” Shikamaru said. Yeah, that’d be great, Shikamaru thought, That all I can think of!? He walked her to the door of the building.

She was walking and was almost at the door, when Shikamaru said, “Wait. Ino…”

“Yes, Shikamaru,” she said, looking back with a puzzled face.

“Um, Dan said earlier that there were things to do around town, and I wanted to know if… well you wanted to catch a movie with me sometime?” he said, his eyes closed, prepared for a scream. But he didn’t hear anything. He opened one eye to see Ino running at him. She jumped the last couple feet, hugging him and knocking him back into the wall.

“I would love to,” she said, kissing him on the forehead. She helped him up to his feet and Shikamaru walked her home.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Temari was hovering over the city looking for a place to crash for the night. Everyone but her had found their room, and she was getting tired. She looked for the tallest building other than the tower. It was a building shaped like a dome, and about 70 fit high. She lowered herself down at the entrance, and opened the doors. She saw nothing but dark, and was about to leave when she heard someone. She traveled into the darkness, and if she had been paying attention she might have seen that the light did not travel past the doors. It was a place of absolute dark

(Fourteen, Hawk Nelson)

She traveled through the halls of the dome by hearing alone, and soon she came into the actual dome part of the building. It was a cine-dome, a dome where movies could be played all around the room. But it was almost completely dark except for a square in the center of the screen. There was a home movie playing of a child, a boy, taking his first steps, and then it flashed to the same boy now about three peeking over a crib at what appeared to be as his new baby sister. Temari heard someone crying. Right next to the projector was Dan, his face in his hands.

The screen flashed again, now a scene of terror, the bodies of the family she had seen earlier. The bodies were mangled in a way not human. The little baby girl, still in her crib laying still, a slash across her middle. The camera turned around and there was a monster out of the pit of nightmares. Huge claws meant for tearing, seven tails all scarred, it stood ten feet easily. But it was shrinking, and in its place was a rag covering something. Then the screen went black.

Temari walked up to Dan, his face still in his hands, and embraced him. He was still crying, his face still in his hands.

“Dan, was that your family?” Temari asked. Dan simply nodded.

“It’ll be alright Dan it’s not your fault,” Temari said, “it wasn’t you’re fault they died.”

Dan lifted his face out of his hands and said very quietly, “Yes it was.”

“How?” Temari said, “You’re not that monster.”


Dan looked at Temari and said, “But I am. That monster you saw was me.” Temari was shocked.

“But how?” she asked.

“When I was a boy, my village sought its wisdom from a spirit named Shichibi. When it found out that the village was using its wisdom to win wars, it came to destroy the village. But the people of my village defeated it by sealing it in a boy. But the village did not go without loss. The entire southern half was destroyed. The villagers weren’t satisfied with just sealing it; they tortured the boy because it also tortured the spirit. The spirit went from peaceful and wise, to a killing machine and through the boy it finished the job and destroyed the rest of the village. It killed every last one of the villagers.”

Dan started crying again. Temari didn’t know what to do. She just held him there in the room, as he cried into her shoulder.

She lifted his head up and said, “But that’s still not you. You are a kind and gentle person, don’t you ever think that you could be anything less.” His eyes were still wet but he stopped crying.

“Thank you Temari,” he said, as he hugged her back. She let go of him took his face in her hands, her eyes filled with tears of joy and she kissed him. Not in the way that Ty had kissed Celine, but a true passionate kiss. They inhaled each others breath and Dan swore he had never tasted anything sweeter. They both came apart for only a second to look into the others eyes. They laid on the ground and fell asleep in each others arms.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on August 26, 2007, 9:08:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Aww! that was so sweet with Dan and Temari! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next update! ^-^

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:36:23 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks! i really liked that part!

mew54 on August 28, 2007, 9:02:39 AM

mew54 on
mew54im not twenty

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 29, 2007, 8:52:31 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverMew, your twenty in the Hidden Sparks. You have to be older than us, even if in real life I'm older than you. But still, don't you want to be older?

mew54 on October 21, 2007, 11:07:52 AM

mew54 on
mew54no!change me

mew54 on October 21, 2007, 11:09:42 AM

mew54 on
mew54jamal doesnt choose for me!

pizza24 on August 29, 2007, 12:33:29 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24RIGHT ON!!! nice

angelfox on August 27, 2007, 12:00:20 PM

angelfox on
angelfox^/////^

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 27, 2007, 7:40:35 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverKyaaaa! ^///^ Arn't I the popular one! lolz. Thats very cute though, I love it! The other pairings are also amusing as well. Ino and Shika playing Go, and Temari and Dan! Kyaa! so cute!!! Thank you for putting us Sparks in here, we really appreciate it! ^_~*

Konohasdarkshadow on August 26, 2007, 2:33:53 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowWOOH!!!...NICE CHAP!!!....CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!^^

moog1895 on August 26, 2007, 9:55:16 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895lol Nova! Ahh, attempting to hide her feelings for Jamal! Jamal doing the same!!!! XD lol

erandor3 on August 26, 2007, 9:30:28 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3yeah next chapter would be cool