Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Pranks, Rivals, and Love

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 11 - Pranks, Rivals, and Love

Chapter 11 - Pranks, Rivals, and Love
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 11
Pranks, Rivals, and Love

The next morning everyone got up in good moods. They all met at breakfast, where Dan was cooking bacon, eggs, and most importantly: PANCAKES! Naruto was explaining to Hinata something about how pancakes go great with ramen (0.o), Ino and Shikamaru were right next to them planning their date, Sakura was trying to stuff mouth so she wouldn’t have to answer Lee’s constant barrage of undying love (big surprise right?), TenTen and Neji were discussing strategy, and Choji was doing what he did best; eating everything in sight.

Shino was quietly thinking of ways to cover the loose ends in his plan, Kiba was feeding Akamaru underneath the table, Jamal and Nova were fighting over the last piece of bacon, Winni was silently laughing at Choji (she put laxatives in his food), Tyrone and Celine were talking about what had happened since they last had seen each other, and Mew, Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara were all just eating.

Dan came out carrying more food, but before putting it down he stopped next to Temari. He kissed her lightly on the lips, and Kankuro choked.

“What do you think you’re doing to my sister?” Kankuro asked.

“Its fine Kankuro, something happened last night and we found that we…” Temari started.

“How dare you take advantage of my sister,” Kankuro shouted, taking the puppet off his back.

“Kankuro that’s not what I meant,” Temari said, trying to calm him down.

“Well that’s fine, but he can’t just so that in public!” Kankuro said, calming down, but only slightly.

“You see Celine; even he agrees with me, you can’t just do thing like that in public!” Jamal said, losing the fight over the bacon.

“Shut up Jamal!” Celine, Temari, and Nova yelled at him. Jamal sank low in his seat, these girls were scary. Gaara put a hand on Kankuro’s shoulder.

“Like you said, this is a good lesson for Temari, this will make her stronger,” Gaara said.

“That’s not exactly what I meant Gaara!” Kankuro said, clearly losing the battle.

“By the way Gaara we need to see you sometime today,” Dan said, looking at Tyrone.

“Oh alright,” Tyrone said, “But you owe me man, this is Celine and my first day back together.”

“We can do whatever it is now,” Gaara said, his face devoid of emotion.

“Well alright then, that gives you most of the day to spend with Celine,” Dan said, “Are you happy?”

“Very,” Tyrone said. He kissed Celine on the cheek and disappeared. Gaara got up and started walking towards the door while Dan kissed Temari again, and followed after Gaara before Kankuro could say anything.

“You see Jamal, there’s nothing wrong with kissing,” Celine said, “And besides I bet you always wanted to kiss Nova!”

“WHAT!” Jamal and Nova shouted at the same time.

“With her? Are you kidding me? There’s no way that I would ever kiss anyone like Nova!” Jamal said, not realizing that he was rapidly ticking Nova off.

“And what’s wrong with me?” Nova asked, looking very angry and slightly hurt.

“Well you’re loud, annoying, full of yourself, shall I go on?” he asked, a smirk on his face before he realized she was crying.

“Nova, I-I didn’t mean to…” Jamal said, but Nova had run off. Jamal turned and started running after her, but fell when a hand forcefully pulled him back.

“Oh no you don’t,” Sakura said, balling up her other fist, “You’re worse than Naruto and twice as clueless. Didn’t you know that it would hurt her feelings?”

“Just be grateful Dan wasn’t here to witness that,” Mew said, sincerely worried for her teammate,” If he had seen that, then you probably wouldn’t make it to tomorrow.”

“Why is that?” Lee asked, wondering what was so bad that he would kill him.

“Well he never uses his bloodline limit, except when someone has truly hurt someone else, or when you’re very far in his training,” Mew said, a distant look in her eyes.

“Wait, but we saw him using it yesterday,” Kiba said, not noticing Akamaru was trying to hide in his jacket.

“You mean with the guitar? He says that’s his bloodline limit, but only because he is one of two people who can do it,” Mew replied, her eyes growing cold.

“Have you seen it Mew?” Winni asked.
“Only once, and I can tell you that if you ever had to be so unfortunate as to fight him just give up,” she said. Jamal noticed that the group had forgotten about him, and was trying to sneak away to find Nova.

He was almost at the door when Naruto (who had remained quiet through most of the conversation.

“Where are you going?” Naruto asked his voice deadly serious.

“I’m going to apologize for making Nova cry,” Jamal said, as if there would be anything else he would do.

“You think that’s enough?” Naruto asked his voice quiet, but everyone heard him, “You just hurt that girl so much, I wouldn’t be surprise if she never talked to you again. You need to go and do something extraordinary for her, and then you might be able to apologize.”

“What difference does it make?” Jamal asked, “What happens if I do something extraordinary and she still doesn’t forgive me? I’m not going to go through all that work just to be turned down.” Jamal wasn’t worried; he thought he could take this guy. He became worried when Naruto slammed him up against the wall.

“If you just go and apologize then I swear, I will beat you within an inch of your life, and have Nova come and laugh at you so you can feel the same humiliation she felt. Do you hear me?” Naruto dropped him down on the ground, and stormed off leaving Jamal with a bruised ego.

I can’t wait to prove that I’m stronger than him, Jamal thought, and then he would be begging for my mercy. Jamal stormed off in the opposite direction, leaving a very quiet table. That was really mature for Naruto, Sakura thought.

Just like Dan, Mew thought eyes still focused on where Naruto had just left.

“Naruto-kun,” Hinata said quietly when he was gone.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

To Dan, Tyrone, and Gaara

The three had entered a cave in the side of the mountain. As Gaara looked around he saw writing all over the walls. The ink was still fresh.

“Seriously Dan, do you have a life?” Tyrone asked appreciating the complexity of the writing.

“Well it’s not that hard when you’ve done it once or twice,” Dan replied, turning to Gaara, “The writing you see around you is appropriate for only the most complicated of sealing jutsus. Now if you want to, we can perform a sealing jutsu that seals the Shukaku further inside you.” Gaara actually was shocked. Sealing the Shukaku? Impossible, to seal it further you would have to have the strength of…

“Another demon,” Dan said, as if reading his thoughts, “Is the only way to do this jutsu, normally. But if Tyrone and I do it together, then we can suppress the Shukaku far enough for you to lead a life more like the others. You will be able to sleep, and become more stable in your mental health. Now, I’m all against conformity, but we’re just giving you the choice. If you don’t want to then that’s fi…” Gaara was already walking to the center of the room.

“Alright then,” Dan said, walking to the appropriate spot. Gaara sat cross-legged in the center of the room, while Tyrone and Dan were on opposite sides of him. They started making hand signs slowly charging their chakra with each sign. Then they started going faster and faster still charging the same amount of chakra as the first signs.

At what would seem to be the climax of the signs, Dan and Tyrone extended their hands so that they were touching the others hands. They started making complex and different hand signs. They started the process over, going slow and then speeding up. Then at the very end they made their arms into a pyramid, and shouted, “Demon Sealing Jutsu!” The corners of the pyramid turned into purple light and focused on the center of Gaara’s back. Gaara’s eyes widened and then he collapsed.

“You think it worked?” Tyrone asked.

“Are we flattened by sand?” Dan asked a smirk on his face.

“Good point, well if we’re done here I am going to see Celine,” Tyrone said, and then he was gone.

“Yeah, thanks for the help,” Dan said, picking up Gaara who was sleeping soundly. I wonder what he’s dreaming about, Dan thought. Gaara wasn’t actually dreaming, he was just enjoying the first

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hinata?” Naruto yelled, “Hinata?”

“Naruto what are you doing?” Sakura asked walking up beside him.

“I’m looking for Hinata; do you know where she is?” Naruto asked.

“No, but why do you want to talk to her so bad? Are you going to ask her out?” Sakura asked. (Remember she knows Hinata likes Naruto, check chapter 7)

“N-No, I was just going to you know, ask her to train or something,” he said, but the stutter gave it away.

“Aww, Naruto you like Hinata! That’s so cute!” Sakura said rather loudly, followed by a squeal.

“Okay, okay, just quiet down about it, you don’t have to yell it!” Naruto said, worried that someone might hear, “I was going to ask her to the movies today, but the thing with Jamal happened and…” He looked kind of down as if he wouldn’t get another chance.

“It’s fine Naruto, I’ll help you look for her,” Sakura said.

“Thanks Sakura-chan, if you could check on that side of town, I’ll check on this side,” Naruto said eager to find Hinata.

“Okay that’s fine…” Sakura said, but he was gone.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

At one of the restaurants in town Tyrone was cooking something for Celine, Ino, and Shikamaru. They decided to go on a double date tonight, with Tyrone cooking their meal first.

“So how did you two… you know?” Ino asked.

“Well it’s an interesting story,” Celine said, “Mew was a student of those two last year. Mew is our team leader, so we went with her. Tyrone fell head over heels for me, and was very persistent in getting me to go out with him. At first I didn’t know what to think of him, and told him we should become friends first. He agreed, and we actually had a lot in common. Then one day…”

“Then one day,” Tyrone said, carrying several plates of seafood, “We had a bit of trouble, one of our so called friends tried to ruin our friendship. And it almost worked, except for that they didn’t realize that how much I liked her. When I found out that something was up, I told Celine, and we both realized how much we hated it when we fought. We started going out, just little things like dinner and a movie. But we actually went to the beach for a week for our date anniversary. The transportation jutsu Dan uses, well I used it quite often to see Celine when she was gone.”

“Wow that’s awesome!” Ino said, wishing that she could have had some awesome love story with Shikamaru.

“Guys, guys,” Naruto said, bursting in, “Have you seen Hinata?”

“No, why?” Celine asked, but he was already gone.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Later that night (Naruto still hadn’t found Hinata), Ino and Shikamaru, Dan and Temari, and Tyrone and Celine went to the movies. When they arrived, they noticed that they weren’t the only ones. In about the middle of the theatre were Shino, Kiba, and in-between them was Hinata.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hinata, where are you?” Naruto yelled so that his voice echoed off the walls.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Nova was up on one of the ledges that the mountain held. She was looking down at the city below thinking about how she hated Jamal. How he always such a jerk. How much…

A thousand different lights lit up on the roofs of the buildings below. Nova’s eyes had to adjust but when they did, the lights read: I’M SORRY NOVA, I DIDN’T MEAN IT. YOU’RE REALLY NICE AND FUNNY! Nova was shocked at first, one that Jamal apologized, and two he had done it in such a fashion. Well maybe everyone matured sometime.

“You’re forgiven Jamal,” Nova yelled.

“That’s great, now you wanna go train,” Jamal said, standing directly behind her.

“Wha-, how’d you get up here?” Nova asked.

“It took me a while, but I climbed up here,” Jamal said, “Now do you wanna train or not?”

Nova was still recovering but said, “I’ll beat you there.”

“No you won’t!”

“Yes I will!”

“Fine, we’ll see, first one too the training grounds wins. On three… 1…3!” and Jamal was off.

“Cheater!” Nova yelled, straight on his trail smiling.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Winni was having the time of her life. Living up to her reputation as trickster, not only had she sent Choji to the bathroom all day, but had glued Kiba to his seat in the theatre. She was attaching herself to a strong rope, attached to the ceiling of the movie theatre for part two of her plan. She was hiding in the ceiling of the theatre, and when the movie credits were rolling, Kiba tried to get out of his seat, but obviously couldn’t.

“What the- I’m stuck!” Kiba yelled. Winni was laughing so hard that everyone heard her.

“Winni what did you do?” Celine asked, knowing it was her.

“N-Nothing,” Winni said, leaning out from a tile in the ceiling. Unfortunately for her she leaned out a little too far and fell out still attached to the rope right in front of Kiba.

They were face to face for a minute, when Winni said, “You’re cute!”

“Wait what?” Kiba asked, but before he could say anything else she kissed him lightly on the cheek. While Kiba was in shock, Winni raised her hand with her pinky and thumb out, brought it to her face, and mouthed “Call me.” And with that she climbed back up on the rope and was gone. Everyone but Kiba laughed so hard they fell over.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

As each of the ninja got to their own sleeping area, they all found a sign on their door.

Tournament in Two Days
Tomorrow we feast and have fun
The next Day we beat each other!
Lineup

Hinata vs. Ino
Shikamaru vs. Nova
Neji vs. Shino
Kiba vs. Winni
Jamal vs. Naruto
Mew vs. Tyrone
Sakura vs. Celine
Kankuro vs. TenTen
Temari vs. Choji
Gaara vs. Rock Lee

The winners will not fight the other winners. The winners will get the chance to fight me.
Get some rest

-
Dan

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on August 29, 2007, 12:39:57 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowOH YEA!!!...IM GONNA BEAT NARUTO SO BAD!!!...PAY BACK TIME...or he could beat me...or we could end in a tie...anyway...AWSOME CHAP!!!

moog1895 on September 12, 2007, 8:57:03 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895T_T

winxgirl21 on September 2, 2007, 10:37:44 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Awesome! i can't wait to read the tournament!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 29, 2007, 8:56:57 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun awsome^^

moog1895 on September 2, 2007, 9:21:04 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895-////////- Jamal.....


O_O OH NOES!!!! I DATED SHIKAMARU!!!!! CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP!!!!

pizza24 on August 29, 2007, 9:49:08 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24WOOH YEAH!! i love this so much! can't wait to see wat happens next.....kiba.......LET THE TOURNAMENTS BEGIN!

angelfox on August 29, 2007, 8:59:16 AM

angelfox on
angelfox^w^ hee hee!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 29, 2007, 8:50:43 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverKAWAII!!!! <333 ZOMG I love all those pairings so much!! *squee* So cute! JAMAL YOU CHEATER! lolz! haha, I can't wait to read the tournament between them all!^^