Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - A Feast Fit For Kings (and some Karaoke)

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 12 - A Feast Fit For Kings (and some Karaoke)

Chapter 12 - A Feast Fit For Kings (and some Karaoke)
Note I do not own Naruto.
Chapter 12
A Feast Fit for Kings (and Queens) and some Karaoke

As each of the ninja got to their own sleeping area, they all found a sign on their door.

Tournament in 2 days
Tomorrow we feast and have fun
The next day we beat each other!

Lineup

Hinata vs. Ino
Shikamaru vs. Nova
Neji vs. Shino
Kiba vs. Winni
Jamal vs. Naruto
Mew vs. Tyrone
Sakura vs. Celine
Kankuro vs. TenTen
Temari vs. Choji
Gaara vs. Rock Lee

The winners will not fight the other winners. The winners will get the chance to fight me.
Get some rest

-
Dan
………………………………………………………………………………………………

Excellent, Shino thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Great, another girl, Shikamaru thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“YESSS!” said Naruto and Jamal, on opposite sides of town.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Another medical ninja? Sakura and Celine thought

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yay, I get to fight Kiba, Winni thought.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Yes, this time the power of Youth will prevail!” Lee shouted.

Far away Gai woke up selling with pride for his student.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Gaara snored lightly. He was still sleeping.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kiba had ignored the sign, crashing on his bed without a second thought. Akamaru jumped to reach it, and brought it to Kiba. Kiba was already asleep so Akamaru put it on his face for when he woke up in the morning.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hinata said nothing, but looked slightly nervous.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Why Hinata?” Ino asked, puzzled.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Awesome, feasting!” Choji said. Big surprise I know.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Choji?” Temari said, “This is gonna be easy.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“That lazy punk? Dan isn’t taking me seriously,” Nova said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“I wonder what Kankuro’s done with his puppets since last time,” TenTen said to no one in particular.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hn,” Neji said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

If Temari could take her, I sure enough can, Kankuro thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Well I guess it’s time for the student to teach the master,” Mew said, smiling. She had been waiting for this.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“You always rush things Dan,” Tyrone said looking at the sheet, “At least he’s giving us a party.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dan smiled, knowing that most of his students were itching to fight. He figured that a day of fun would make up for the fact that well… they had to fit more training into a smaller time. After all, Dan thought, with so many demons here there’s no way the Akatsuki will stay quiet for long.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

The next morning the ninja woke up, (Kiba finally got the tournament notice), and went through out their day (I can’t be like winxgirl and give every last detail. It’s not a bad thing, I just can’t do it). Dan was nowhere to be found, and the gym was closed for the day. Naruto continued his search for Hinata (Who came within 10 feet of him when he wasn’t looking), and all the girls went shopping for the event tonight.

Gaara woke up refreshed about noon the next day. We woke up with a smile (yes a small smile) on his face. He got ready quickly to see what the world would be like now that he didn’t have to worry about Shukaku anymore. He walked out the door to find the flyer of the tournament coming up. He smiled in anticipation. Tonight was the social part of it, and now the new Gaara knew he had to work on his social skills.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Food Glorious Food, From the musical Oliver)

That night as everyone got ready for the feast (and the fun), the gym’s doors were opened. And inside… well it was like a dream. (Anyone who has read any of the Redwall series get ready for a flashback). There was a giant salad bowl (like 5 feet in diameter) that was surrounded by any and all of the dressings you could imagine. Next to it were the topping for everything. There was American, cheddar, white cheddar, Swiss, Provologne, and bleu cheese. Then bacon, eggs, sausage, and grits for the breakfast platter. Finally there was the main course. Tender slices of ham and turkey piled around platters of steak, salmon, shrimp, crab, and lobster. And after that… well I think you get the point… wait what’s… you want desserts? Alright. There was literally a mountain of ice cream separated into the different flavors. Cake’s of all sizes, including one that looked exactly like Kakashi and Gai playing rock paper scissors. But after that was the… wait it can’t be… it is! 50 bowls of Ramen! Enough said.

No music

Naruto and Choji ran so fast they literally couldn’t stop and ran into Dan who was setting up the tables.

“Daniel are you alright?” asked a girl who was on the other side of the table.

“I’m fine Takashi, and don’t call me Daniel. You know I hate that,” Dan replied. He found he was involuntarily getting up. He looked down to find none other than Gaara’s sand lifting him back up.

“Good night sleep Gaara?” Dan asked. Gaara just nodded and turned to the Takashi.

“Hey,” Gaara said a slightly bigger smile on his face. Takashi blushed.

“H-Hi,” she said. Takashi was a little shy.

“Dan who is this wonderful… person?” Temari asked a little jealous.

“This is my cousin Takashi,” Dan said, “Well, we’re not really cousins but we grew up like them.”

“Oh, okay then,” Temari said, her expression much brighter now. Then she noticed the two things Gaara had never done normally before. One he smiled like a normal person, and two he had voluntarily helped someone else.

“Dan did you drug my brother?” Temari asked, still getting over Gaara smiling.

“No, but now he can sleep which would make anyone happy,” Dan replied, loading up his plate.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Choji was having the time of his life. The others watched in amazement as he piled plate after plate up eating everything in sight as if there were no tomorrow. Eventually even Choji was full. Shikamaru was actually being fed by Ino who insisted for some reason it was cute. Shikamaru didn’t care. It was to much work to do anyway.

A single note rang out in the silence of the gym. The ninja looked over to see Dan, Tyrone, Dan, and Tyrone. They had created a shadow clone of themselves and Dan was on guitar and at the mike. Tyrone was on drums and the D.J with a sound booth set up.

“This first one goes out to Mew, who has to deal with us teenagers all the time,” Tyrone said.

(Teenagers, My Chemical Romance)

Everyone got up to go and dance on the floor that was set up for them. Now most of the ninja (except Lee), had changed into regular everyday American clothes. The guys (except Lee) wore jeans and a T-shirt. The girls were in full-on party mode. They were the whole spring line of American Eagle in one group. Shirts, sweaters, jeans, skirts, you name it. Most of the guys were pleasantly surprised at this, not only seeing them in different clothes, but they were dancing.

None of the guys (except Lee, who was too busy dancing in his own little world) could dance. The girls were all trying to get the guys to dance (another shocker I know), and the guys did eventually give in. But not lightly. TenTen didn’t have a problem getting Neji to dance, but he only danced a little (which is good for a guy. Trust me girls if you get a guy to dance even slightly you have pulled off something amazing). Mew wasn’t dancing, but instead just listening, trying to anticipate Dan’s moves if he ever played this song in a battle. Naruto was the next to go, easily persuaded by Hinata who was the only one to ask politely. Getting Shikamaru and Choji to dance was too big an effort to do alone, so Ino called Sakura in for backup. Kankuro had taken the war paint off for the night, and all it took was one look from Temari to make him move.

Shino was determined to have absolutely nothing to do with this and left before anyone could stop him. Kiba was taking over for Tyrone, and his personality was perfect for the mike. Tyrone jumped off stage to dance with Celine, and it was taking the combined forces of Nova and Winni to drag Jamal onto the floor.

“You guys I don’t dance!” Jamal said, desperately trying to get away.

“We don’t care!” yelled Winni and Nova, both dancing around Jamal just to make him feel uncomfortable. Dan was in the middle of the guitar solo, having as much fun as possible. Temari looked around and thought, Alright the only one left is Gaara. Then Temari thought about it. Gaara dancing? Yeah right. Then Temari turned to see her brother dancing with Takashi. They were both a little nervous about it Takashi because she was shy, and Gaara because he had never done anything like this before. Temari open mouthed, on the verge of laughing herself to death, and collapsing from shock.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Simple and Clean Techno Remix, from Kingdom Hearts, by Utada Hikaru)

Obviously Dan didn’t sing this one; Hinata was picked to sing it. Naruto was surprised that she sung so well. I could never do that, he thought, she’s just perfect. He smiled and walked up to the platform, standing right below a nervous Hinata. He smiled at her and stared at her the whole time until the song finished.

(Pretty Fly for a White Guy, Offspring)

“This one goes out to Rock Lee,” Tyrone said. Tyrone walked towards the mike as Dan looked at him with worry in his face. Tyrone knew that Dan hated this song. He could barely play guitar from laughing so hard. Lee was wondering what was going on.

“Thank you comrade!” he said, smiling but unsure why.

“Anytime pal,” Tyrone said, as they started playing.

The ninja formed a circle as Rock Lee actually started, and I kid you not, break-dancing. Yeah, you heard me right. Break-dancing. Naruto and Neji actually fell over laughing so hard.

(Almost, Bowling for Soup)

Dan was back up singing this song. Sakura enjoyed most of it, but was sad about the chorus. It made her think of Sasuke. Ino noticed that Sakura was almost crying and walked to her.

“Sakura are you alright?” Ino asked.

“I-I’m fine Ino, its just… Sasuke…” Sakura said, but couldn’t bring herself to finish it.

“Oh Sakura, come on, you can do that kind of stuff another day. Tonight we’re gonna have fun!” Ino said.

“I guess your right Ino,” Sakura said, cheering up slightly, “You know what? You’re exactly right. I can worry about him some other time!”

“That’s the spirit,” Ino said, “Now come on, let’s dance!”

(I Don’t Dance, High School Musical 2)

Dan and Tyrone put on mini mikes and got off stage as the music started. As soon as they got on the dance floor, everyone knew they were in for a treat. Tyrone sung the part for Ryan, and Dan sang for Chad. They danced in unison at the beginning each doing their separate dance in between. Tyrone was smooth and graceful in his dancing, while Dan was focused on his footwork. At the chorus was when the dance got special. Tyrone used his natural power on ice, and as he danced the ice danced around him. Dan however, used some complex technique and did the same with fire. The fire and ice individually formed into separate beings, and started dancing too. It was the most spectacular dance anyone had ever seen.

The party went on like this for a while, until each of the ninja gave up and went to sleep. Everyone except Gaara, Naruto, Hinata and Takashi. Dan was getting ready to leave with Temari but he put on a slow song before he left.

“Just turn off the lights,” Dan said, and was gone.

(God Blessed the Broken Road, Rascal Flatts)

As the song started Naruto bowed and held his hand out to Hinata. Hinata blushed, but took his hand. Gaara who was still new to this whole thing followed suit. Takashi almost fainted, but held on to consciousness long enough to take his hand.

While Gaara and Takashi danced bodies apart, Naruto held Hinata close to him. Hinata was more silent than usual because she was too speechless to say anything.

Naruto brought his head close to her and said, “Hinata I heard you on the ship that one day.” Hinata froze, her hands going numb.

“You did?” she asked, her voice almost gone.

“Yeah, and I wanted to say well…um… I’m not really good at stuff like this,” Naruto said, truly nervous for the first time in his life.

“I understand Naruto-kun, I’m sorry I bothered you,” Hinata said, breaking from the his hold.

“No Hinata wait you didn’t let me finish,” Naruto said, running after her. Hinata stopped but did not turn around. Naruto nearly walked into her, stopping just short of running into her.

“Hinata, I wanted to say that… well um…,” Naruto started freezing again. He got a slap on the back by something and blurted the rest out, “I like you to Hinata!” Hinata turned around to see him a little worried that she might have changed her mind about him. Hinata smiled, and it was as if, for a moment, her shyness melted away. She embraced him in a gentle, soft hug. Then, to both their surprise, Hinata kissed him lightly on the lips.

Hinata’s shy side remerged, and she fainted a smile on her lips. Naruto picked her up like a groom picks up a bride, and turned to see what had made him say what he thought was impossible. He saw the last of the sand go back into the gourd Gaara had placed to the side of the gym. He looked at Naruto and winked.

Naruto smiled. Whatever Dan had done Gaara was a better person. He turned and left, taking Hinata back home.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on December 15, 2007, 7:15:56 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3nice chapter

rffraff05 on December 15, 2007, 7:33:39 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thank you!

winxgirl21 on September 2, 2007, 10:47:38 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Awesome chapter! Ya, i do put a lot of detail into my stories...lolz! Aww! Naruto and Hinata are so cute!! And i can't believe how Gaara has changed!

moog1895 on September 2, 2007, 9:30:02 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895T_T Jamal.....Doosh.

angelfox on September 1, 2007, 4:07:11 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxVery cool, good work.

pizza24 on August 31, 2007, 11:20:02 PM

pizza24 on
pizza24heh heh cute^w^ i can't wait for the next chapter!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 31, 2007, 1:28:55 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101I'm with sasukeXsakuraforever on this chapter awsome^^

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 31, 2007, 12:06:48 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforevero...m...g... I think I'm going to cry! Thats so romantic at the end! *sniff sniff* God Bless The Broken Rhode always makes me cry and add the Naruto & Hinata part got me sobbing for my life! And I'm being as serious are serious can be, I'm crying all right! But happy crying, not sad! Great job, if I had ten hands, I would give you ten thumbs up! ^_~ Awesome song choices too, my favs were...accually, I love them all!... I didn't know you liked High School Musical 2? Awesome! I Don't Dance was my favorite song! VERY GOOD JOB! ...........God I need a tissue!

SharinganKakashi on August 31, 2007, 11:24:45 AM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashisweet awesome it just keeps getting better and better cant wait 4 the next 1

Kouni46892742 on August 31, 2007, 11:13:34 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742This story rocks!!! Um...could I be in this? Pwease! Are any guys still open?