Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Tyrone's Training Part 1

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 23 - Tyrone's Training Part 1

Chapter 23 - Tyrone's Training Part 1
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 23
Tyrone’s Training Part 1

Dan wasn’t the only one up early that morning. Tyrone had spent all night wondering how he would teach his students. Nara would be easy, she had the same techniques as him. Fluffy wouldn’t be too hard to train, he just had to figure out what techique would best compliment the Byakugan. TenTen’s training would be easier as well, because he was a master of taijutsu and the art of weaponry. His problem came with Sakura, Celine, and Ino. He didn’t know much about medical jutsu, and Ino’s mind swap jutsu was only effective with Shikamaru’s shadow bind jutsu. Then Tyrone had a terrific brainwave. All he had to do was train Shikamaru and Ino at the same time and he would find a new technique for both of them.

Nara

Nara had quietly slipped out of the room when Sakura and Ino were fighting so hard they started throwing things at each other (lamps and the like.) She headed to the mountain region where she was supposed to meet Tyrone. When she set foot inside the area, she felt at home again. She was originally from the Hidden Snow Village and being in this cold environment made her feel at home. She didn’t have to wait long for Tyrone, who appeared in his bloodline limit form.

“So, are you ready?” Tyrone asked, “I’m going to teach you to unlock the second level of your bloodline limit.”

“But there is no second level,” Nara replied, “The technique was lost long ago. Besides only those who were direct descendants of the royal family could do it.”

“Trust me,” Tyrone said, “I know how to release all the levels of kekai-genkai. Even eye techniques like the Sharingan and Byakugan have one.”

“If your so sure of yourself, then how do I do it?” Nara asked.

“Well the first step is combining your techniques,” Tyrone said, “You have the elements of wind and water. When added together they become the element of ice. So your first step is learning how to combine the two. I first started learning how to control it like this.” Tyrone lifted his hands and two balls started forming in them. One was a clear ball of water and the other was hardly visible, but unmistakably a ball of rotating wind.

“Now watch,” Tyrone said, as he pushed his hands together. When the two balls met, the middle of those became crystal clear ice. It expanded slightly since water expands when it freezes. But the transformation didn’t stop there. It continued to become spikier until it resembled a porcupine made out of ice. Tyrone threw it off to the side, and when it made contact with the ground a fifty foot diameter of ice spikes erupted from the ground. Nara had to jump back quickly in order to avoid it.

“Now you try,” Tyrone said. Nara found that it was hard to focus her chakra to form a water ball in one hand and wind in another, but she was able to do it. She then slowly pressed the two balls together, but instead of forming ice the wind rushed out of her hand into the water, effectively destroying both balls.

“I’ll leave it to you to figure out,” Tyrone shouted. Nara turned around to find him on the mountain next to her, and then he was gone.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

Fluffy

Fluffy was the only one of the girls who hadn’t been awakened by Dan. She had been sleeping on the ground where she thought it was more comfortable, and when she did wake up, she got up and ready without noticing the chaos that had been going on in the room. She left the building and started walking around. Fluffy was staring blankly at some rocks when Tyrone appeared next to her.

“What are you doing?” Tyrone asked.

“Trying to move rocks,” Fluffy said, not taking her eyes off the rocks.

“With what?”

“My mind.”

“Really?”

“Yep.”

“Fluffy are you alright?”

“Yes.”

“Then you have to go learn your new technique.” This snapped Fluffy out of her daze.

“Really? Ican’twaitforit, whatamIgoingtolearn?”

“Just calm down okay?”

“Okay!”

“You are actually going to learn…”

“Yes?”

“… how to move rocks.” Fluffy stared at him blankly for a minute then jumped in excitement.

“Yay! I’m going to move you rock!” she said, pointing at the rocks she had been staring at.

“You have an earth affinity, so I’m going to teach you how to control all of the earth. Fluffy?” Tyrone looked around to see Fluffy staring blankly at the rocks again. Tyrone sighed.

“Come on Fluffy,” Tyrone said, dragging Fluffy with him to the training zone.

A few minutes later…

“Alright Fluffy,” Tyrone said, “What I’m going to have you do is this.” He made a handsign, and a thick wall of ice appeared.

“Now once you are able to break this with your bare hands you will have the power enough power to move onto actual rock. Earth affinity requires a great amount of strength. So once you are able to break through rock, then you will be able to master earth jutsu. Am I understood?” Tyrone looked around, and once again Fluffy had completely ignored him to focus on the task at hand. She was punching the ice rapidly in hopes of causing a chip in it.

“I will defeat you!” Fluffy shouted, “Then I can focus on moving the rock!”

Well at least she’s motivated, Tyrone thought. He turned and left the genin to her own weird world.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

TenTen

TenTen escaped the fight with nothing but a bruised shoulder. Sakura hadn’t been looking where she was hitting and had accidentally hit TenTen instead. TenTen made her way to the swamp part of the training field where Tyrone was using his chakra to balance on the mud. When he saw TenTen he snapped his fingers, and a scroll popped into his hand.

“Your new technique,” Tyrone said, “Will be to learn placement and concealment of this trap.” He held the scroll up, but it was not like any other scroll TenTen had seen. It had five colors on it: red, yellow, blue, white, and brown. The colors were in 5 bold stripes running down the length of the scroll.

“This handy device is perfect for turning the tides of a battle,” Tyrone continued, “Your style of fighting focuses on using weapon to hand combat, as well as your scrolls which enable you to fire hundreds of weapons at one opponent. Unfortunately, if you are faced with a long-distance opponent like Temari, your weapons can’t do much. So what this device does is…” Tyrone threw it at a tree nearby, where it stuck vertically. Tyrone held up his pointer and middle finger, the universal chakra detonator sign. Instantly the scroll turned 90 degrees, glowed bright for a moment, and then teleported back to Tyrone.

“So it’s only a flare?” TenTen asked, thoroughly depressed about her new technique.

“Look around TenTen, and you’ll see what happened.” TenTen looked at the trees around where the device had detonated. All the trees around the area were covered with an assortment of weapons.

“And here is the best part,” Tyrone said, walking back to the tree he had used the first time. He placed the scroll against the tree, and it melted into the tree, perfect for an unsuspecting opponent.

“Now it’s up to you to determine how to use it in battle. First you have to figure out how to attach it to the tree with your chakra. Then you’ll have to learn how to put it into objects like the tree. The five bands across the scroll represent the five elements of chakra. You will be able to put these into each of these five elements, as well as the mixture of elements like the tree (for those who don’t know, it is a mixture of earth and water elements to use the plant element).

“Wait, you mean I can even put it in lighting?” TenTen asked.

“Well, that’s only been done by two people,” Tyrone said, “One is Kakashi, who put it there with his Lightning Blade. The other is Dan, who is so in tune with the five elements he can even put it in thin air. You might be able to do it as well. Practice makes perfect.” He disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on October 29, 2007, 7:48:16 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742That mountain isn't gonna be a mountain for much longer. More like an ice pit. Nara's gonna be the one to injure herself because she's so stubborn.

rffraff05 on October 29, 2007, 9:23:07 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05I'll make sure to add that later, but i still have like 5 new techniques to think of, but it will come!

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:43:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz! OMG! Now i wanna try and move a rock with my mind! *stares at rock* darn it! it won't move! lolz! Awesome chapter!

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 28, 2007, 1:06:51 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool yea fluffy's part craks me up lol^^you get 300000 boxes of pocky^^

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 27, 2007, 8:26:52 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968LMAO!!! DIE ROCK!!! *stares at rock*

*nothing happens* DAMN YOU!!!

Nekogal411 on October 27, 2007, 6:48:27 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Shweet! ^^

AnimeAngel87 on October 27, 2007, 4:35:41 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Nice Chap *Thumbs up*

sasukeXsakuraforever on October 27, 2007, 4:11:03 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverDang, I love all those technique's!
And Fluffy's hilarious, you go girl! ^_~
Awesome chapter, please hurry up and make another one! *gives you the Lee thumbs up and my teeth sparkle*