Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Tyrone's Training Part 2

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 24 - Tyrone's Training Part 2

Chapter 24 - Tyrone's Training Part 2
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 24
Tyrone’s Training Part 2


Ino and Shikamaru

It took Celine all her strength to tear Sakura and Ino apart. The two girls had completely wrecked the room, and had been biting, kicking, and scratching in the mother of all cat fights. Eventually the two girls tired out, and Celine picked Sakura up off the ground.

Ino had spent an hour on getting ready for the day, so by the time she was done Shikamaru was just waking up. Shikamaru had barely gotten dressed for the day, when Ino came barging into his room, with a look that could raise a flower from the dead.

“Shikamaru!” Ino yelled, “Will you walk me to my practice?”

“Sure Ino,” Shikamaru said, “Just don’t run cause I’m kind of tired right…” Too late for Shikamaru, Ino was dragging him along at breakneck speed.

“What a drag!”

A few minutes later

“Welcome Ino!” Tyrone said, “And you too Shikamaru. I was actually going to come get you, since you two will be practicing your new techniques together!” Ino could barely hold her excitement at this statement.

“Alright! Did you hear that Shikamaru? We’re going to be working together!”

“I heard it Ino.”

“Are you excited?”

“I’m ecstatic.”

“So Tyrone, what will we be doing?” Ino asked.

“Well, you both specialize in trapping opponents,” Tyrone said, “But you both rely on Choji to distract your opponents, while you wait for an opportunity to trap them. But say Choji is injured in battle and can’t fight. Sure, Shikamaru could come up with an alternate strategy, but there is a huge risk that at least one of you two will be injured. So what I’m going to teach you Ino, is how to control your elemental affinity. And Shikamaru, I’m going to teach you how to attack with your shadows.”

“But what’s my elemental affinity?” Ino asked.

“I can tell you would do best with controlling water Ino. Your training will begin with basic control of water. You see that pond over there?” Ino turned and looked at what was not at all a pond. It was a lake that was formed in a perfect circle and had two trees opposite each other on either side of the lake.

“Your training will be to move the water from one half of the lake to the other side of the lake, and be able to hold it for a minute. Then we can move onto other water techniques. Let me show you.” Tyrone made a hand sign, and started moving his hands back and forth. The water in the lake followed the motion of his hands. He gave a sudden push with his hands, and water from half of the lake shifted to the other half, without spilling a drop on the other side. Pretty soon Tyrone had what looked like a giant wave, held up with his chakra.

“As for you Shikamaru,” Tyrone said, as the wave fell, creating a huge splash in the lake, “You will be learning how to be using your shadows like Gaara can use his sand. Try to attack me.” Shikamaru threw several kunai at Tyrone, but about half way Tyrone made the hand sign Shikamaru normally used when using his Shadow Possesion Jutsu.

“Shadow Wall!” Tyrone shouted, and the shadows from nearby trees crowded around him and jumped up off the ground to block the kunai. Shikamaru was stunned to say the least.

“How do you make a shadow come up off the ground with the sun in full view?” he asked.

“Easy. You do it the same way you make shadows within shadows. You give it a surface to slide across. I’ll let you figure the rest out.”

“Oh I get it now,” Shikamaru said, “I use my chakra to make a surface for the shadows to use. I can then manipulate the shadows by the shape of my chakra, attacking and defending.”

“You’re no fun,” Tyrone said, “I like to make my students figure it out on their own!”

“But I just did!” Shikamaru replied

“Yeah, in like five seconds!” Tyrone retorted, “I like to watch my students struggle to work it out! You ruined it for me!” With that said, Tyrone ran off through the trees leaving a confused Shikamaru, and a laughing Ino.

………………………………............................................................................................................................


Celine and Sakura

With Celine supporting Sakura, they made their way towards the training field, when Tyrone appeared next to them.

“You girls look terrible,” Tyrone said, “What did Dan do?”

“None of your business!” Sakura shouted, clearly still mad at Ino.

“What are we going to do today Ty?” Celine asked quickly, trying to prevent Sakura from going over the edge.

“How much do you girls know about radiation?” Tyrone questioned.

“It’s one of the only things that medical jutsu can’t heal,” Sakura said.

“True, and do you know exactly what medical ninja can do to help someone who has been exposed to radiation?”

“The most medical ninja have been able to do is keep them alive,” Celine answered, “Lady Tsunade however, managed to figure out how to take radiation out of a body. The only problem is that you have to put the radiation into another source with equivalent value to what you took it out of. In other words, the healer has to take the radiation, or in the case of Lady Tsunade, transfer it to another person.”

“Very good you two,” Tyrone said, “Now do you know who took the radiation?” Both Sakura and Celine wore blank expressions on their faces.

“I thought as much. For your new technique, you two will study the nature of radiation, and try to find a cure. You see, in the Konoha hospital there is a room that is locked at all times. No one but the Hokage can enter the room. I was allowed in on one occasion when Lady Tsunade told me it was a matter of life or death. You see, there are two people in that room. Or more specifically one and one-half person in that room.” Sakura and Celine were horrified at this statement.

“That’s disgusting!” Sakura exclaimed, “What are they doing keeping half a body in there?”

“You didn’t let me finish,” Tyrone retorted, “I said one and on-half persons in that room. You see Lady Tsunade actually performed the procedure of cleansing radiation from a body twice. One was to save a Hokage, and the other…” His voice trailed off as he tried to gather the strength to say the next words.

“The other was to save Lady Tsunade‘s most trusted assistant Shizune. Shizune was attacked by a man that attacks using radiation. Tsunade was going to take the radiation herself, but Dan stopped her. He… well he did something to himself, and Lady Tsunade put the radiation into half of him. That half of Dan has been inside that room ever since. Dan thought he was doing the right thing, but he wasn’t.”

“How is that not doing the right thing?” Sakura asked, “If he saved a life it’s all worth it!” Celine put her hand on Sakura’s shoulder and shook her head.

“It wasn’t the right thing to do,” Tyrone continued, “Because without knowing it he endangered many more lives. There is a part of him that was sealed away, and without the half of him that is in critical condition, it may escape surface again! If that ever happens… If that ever happens, lets just say that a demon won‘t be the first of our worries. So I need you two, the two of the most brilliant medical ninja ever to walk the earth, to find a way. Hopefully our medical library will have everything you need. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have other matters to attend to.”

He was about to leave when Sakura asked, “What demon?”

Tyrone turned around with a look of terror on his face, “Don’t tell anyone! Why did I have to let that slip? I have to go! And if you tell him, or anyone else I told you, it will not be pretty.”

As he left, Sakura turned to Celine and said, “You’re boyfriend is a jerk!”

“He means well Sakura,” Celine replied, “He has everyone’s best interest at heart. It’s just that he’s seen so much carnage, so many of his teammates lost. He doesn’t want it to happen again.”

“A ninja is supposed to hide emotions,” Sakura said.

“Do you hide yours?” Celine asked, and after Sakura remained in silence she said, “I thought not. You have to remember Sakura, he’s only as old as we are. He was forced to grow up fast, and that took his childhood away from him. He’s not fully matured, but what fourteen year old is?” There was a brief moment of silence as Sakura pondered this.

“There is still one thing I don’t understand,” Sakura said, “Tyrone said that a demon won’t be the first of our worries. It made it sound like there is more than one thing hiding beneath Dan’s surface. But what is it?”

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeXsakuraforever on November 8, 2007, 6:42:17 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHaha! You go Shikamaru!! lol. And I'm agreeing with Winx, I must know!!!... and I also agree with AnimeAngel...HALF BODY! haha! jk jk. Nice chappie, bro! ^^

AnimeAngel87 on November 14, 2007, 8:54:54 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XD

RockLeeLuver on November 11, 2007, 12:49:33 AM

RockLeeLuver on
RockLeeLuveraaahhh suspence >.< can't wait for next chappie!

winxgirl21 on October 29, 2007, 7:14:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Hmm...ya, I'm with Sakura. I wanna know what it is....I can't wait for the next chapter! ^-^

rffraff05 on October 29, 2007, 7:33:53 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05you won't find out what it is exactly, at least not now. don't worry, you'll find out!

winxgirl21 on October 29, 2007, 7:51:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes! lolz. I'm glad we'll find out.

AnimeAngel87 on October 28, 2007, 9:16:58 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87half body XD

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 28, 2007, 11:02:00 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh snap leave me in suspence why don't ya awsome^^8000000000 boxes of almond crush pocky for you^^

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 28, 2007, 10:43:29 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968ZOMG CLIFFY-ness... ish... thingy.... WRITE MORE!!!