Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Weird Training

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 25 - Weird Training

Chapter 25 - Weird Training
Note: I do not own Naruto.
Chapter 25
Weird Training

Shino

Once Dan was done with Kiba and Winni’s training, he went off to find Shino. From what Dan had seen of Shino, he was the one to do things on his own and would take the least time to train because most of what Shino would be doing would be completely up to himself. Dan found Shino in the insectaria, where he was sitting down letting different bugs climb into his hand.

“A very fine specimen,” Shino said, looking at the spider in his hand, “Your venom possesses the ability to paralyze a victim for up to 12 hours. Plenty of time to finish whatever business I have with them.” Shino moved on to another bug, analyzing it’s abilities as it had the with the spider.

“Looks like my work is done here,” Dan whispered. He was turning to leave when he heard a slight rustle of the leaves above him. He looked up to see if something was there, but nothing was in sight.

Dan smiled as he said, “I’ll deal with you later,” and then hurried off to his next two students.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

Choji

Surprising enough, Choji got up early in the mornings. He said even sleep would not stop him from getting breakfast on time. He was getting ready to sit down to nothing short of a meal for three, when Dan came in, stole his meal, and exited so fast Choji didn’t realize the food was gone. Choji blinked once, and when he opened his eyes again the shock that his mouth hung open for a minute. Then his brain caught up to him, and he snapped.

“WHO TOOK MY FOOD!” Instantly, all across the area everyone stopped moving, hoping that Choji wasn’t on the hunt for them. Choji burst through the wall of the breakfast room, head twitching back and forth like a wild animal on the hunt.

“HUMAN BOULDER JUTSU!!!” Choji shouted, and started rolling around town, decimating lots of property.

“You certainly know how to get the best out of every one,” Tyrone said. Tyrone and Dan were both standing on a nearby building.

“He just needs to build up a little stamina,” Dan replied, “He’ll uncover much of his own potential on his own. I just need to push him in the right direction.”

“So you gonna keep stealing his food?”

“Yep.”

“This is gonna be one funny year.”

………………………………............................................................................................................................

Temari

When Dan created the havoc earlier today, he woke Temari up slowly, that way she didn’t destroy the entire place with a wave of her fan. That would have been bad. Very bad. He took her out into the forest where an assortment of fans were.

“So what am I going to learn Dan?” Temari asked, holding onto his arm, her head on his shoulder.

“You won’t like it,” Dan said, “But if you ever get sent on a mission to infiltrate an enemy territory, you can’t bring your giant fan with you. However…” He waved his hand to the assortment of fans around the ground.

“Your training will be to use all of these, as not only with wind techniques, but as assassination weapons.” He held one up, and pressed a small button on the side and a needle flew out of the brace of the fan. He handed it to Temari, who started looking it over, wondering what else was inside.

“So I have to know what all of these do?” Temari asked, “Dan?” But he was already gone.

“I’m going to kill him!”

………………………………............................................................................................................................

Gaara and Nova

Although she would never admit it, Nova was a heavy sleeper. She slept through the image of Jamal, as well as the monumental fight that had followed. Dan crept into the room and picked her up and carried her up and out of the room and out towards the field.

A few minutes later

Nova woke up slowly, barely opening her eyes to get bearing of her surroundings. She didn’t like them. She was neck deep in sand, in the middle of the giant desert, with Gaara standing right over her. She obviously got the wrong impression.

“Please don’t kill me Gaara!” Nova begged, tears streaming from her eyes, “I promise I’ll do anything you want!” Then she noticed the shadow looming over her.

“As tempting as that sounds,” Dan said, “We don’t want to make you a slave. This is how you are going to learn how to control your new jutsu. Your challenge is to escape the pit your in by moving the sand with your chakra. Once your done with that, we can move on. Gaara, I leave the instructions up to you. Good luck!”

“Wait, why doesn’t Gaara get a technique?” Nova asked

“Because Gaara’s got a perfect defense. He doesn’t have to worry about attack, so he has nothing to learn this time around. Bye!”

Once he was gone, Gaara looked down towards Nova and asked, “Your not very happy about this, are you?”

“Does it look like I’m very happy?”

“The key is to…”

“Wait, what?”

“I’m explaining the technique.”

“You should tell me that first!”

“You’re very loud.”

“I’m trapped in the sand!”

“… So do you want me to explain?”

“Fine.”

“The key is to connect all the pieces of sand together with chakra. Then you can control it as easy as moving water.”

“That’s it?”

“Yes.”

“Come on that’s so unfair!”

“I could have given you nothing.”

“…Point taken. So, do I just our my chakra out?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know!?”

“I just don’t.”

This continued for about five more minutes of yelling before Nova finally calmed down enough to try it. Dan watched from a distance, and gave out a sigh. Hopefully, he thought, these group of ninja will only remain ninja. If anything goes wrong, I’ll never be able to trust myself again. Dan was about to go do some training of his own, when he saw something black flash across the desert sand.

“Guess I put this off long enough,” Dan said. He started walking towards the desert to meet an old friend.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moog1895 on November 27, 2007, 3:31:18 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895Ahhaha! Yaaay! I was in this one! ah!

T_T Gaara's a bittersweet sorta dude, huh? =] GREAT!

rffraff05 on December 3, 2007, 8:32:43 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i wouldn't call him bitter, just clueless when it comes to social activities

sasukeXsakuraforever on November 25, 2007, 12:00:58 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHahaha, zomg I feel so bad for choji! T_T
lol, funny chapter, it seems like alot of people hate you, Dan! *snickers*

Anywho, sorry I wasn't around lately, I've been super buisy with school, fogive me! ~_~
Well, off to the next chapter!^^

rffraff05 on December 3, 2007, 8:28:42 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i felt bad about choji, but then i was all like... it's funny so why not?

AnimeAngel87 on November 24, 2007, 1:11:07 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87DUN STEAL CHO'S FOOD

Dan is being Sneaky
<.< >.>

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:09:31 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05I IS SUPAH SNEAKY!!

AnimeAngel87 on November 25, 2007, 4:07:43 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87SUPAH!!!!!!!!

eelchic on November 24, 2007, 12:55:50 AM

eelchic on
eelchicfunny,but bad stealing choji's food its worse than calling choji the F word F-A-T i like it

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:08:38 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05it's very bad

winxgirl21 on November 23, 2007, 9:11:27 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Ooo, I wodner who Dan's going to meet? Awesome chapter!!

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:07:08 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05it's a secret!

winxgirl21 on November 25, 2007, 12:08:20 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21secrets are revealed eventually. =D

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 23, 2007, 11:51:54 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh bot wat's dan got up his sleeve? awsome new chappter off to read the next one^^*5000000 boxes of pocky was on the ground*

rffraff05 on November 23, 2007, 11:52:46 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05yay for pocky!!!!

what's pocky?

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 23, 2007, 11:54:55 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968it's like, a thng from Japaen... I think it's like a biscuit-stick covered in different falvored candies or something....

rffraff05 on November 23, 2007, 11:55:58 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05yay! sounds like a cookie... ILIKEEMCOOOOKIESGUUUUD!!!!!!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2009, 5:08:07 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101they are cookies^^