Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jayda

After a poorly worded wish Jaden winds up a girl. How will he deal with it?

Chapter 1 - Jayda

Chapter 1 - Jayda
Jaden and Syrus were walking around the academy campus which was a whole island.

“Jaden you're the best duelist I've ever seen next to my brother. You should be in Obelisk Blue with him.” Syrus said

“I want to so bad.” Jaden said “But Dr. Crowler won't let me.”

“Too bad you're not a girl because then he wouldn't have a choice” Syrus said.

“Syrus, I don't want to be a girl!” Jaden said “I just have to work my way up.”

All of a sudden Jaden tripped over something.

“Jaden, are you okay?” Syrus said as he rushed to his friend's aid.

“I'm fine” Jaden said as he picked up the item he tripped on. It looked like a dusty old tea kettle. He rubbed the lamp and smoke started to come out. Soon the smoke formed into a genie.

“It's La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp.” Syrus said

“Who has awoken me from my slumber?” La Jinn said

“Uh Me” Jaden said as he raised his hand.

“Well state your wish” La Jinn said

“Wish?” Jaden asked, puzzled

“He who frees the genie from the lamp gets one wish” La Jinn said

“I thought it was three wishes” Syrus said

“No. That is but a myth. Now state your wish. I don't have all day.” La Jinn said

“I wish I could be in the Obelisk Blue Dorm.” Jaden answered.

“As it is spoken it shall be done.” La Jinn said as put his hands together. Then he turned back into smoke and reentered the lamp as the lamp disappeared.

“That was weird” Jaden said

“Jaden…It's getting weirder.” Syrus said as he pointed at Jaden in fear “You're glowing.”

Jaden was indeed glowing. He was feeling a deep tingling feeling as he glowed. His hair grew longer and become softer almost like it had been brushed and washed and his body began to thin out. There was a pain in his chest as it suddenly pushed into a pair of C-cup breasts, his hips expanded making, and his lower region reworked itself into that of a female. The whole experience made him feel very unpleasant, so unpleasant that he now she fell on her @$$. Then the glowing stopped and what was left was a girl in an oversized Slifer Red clothes, that were falling off her. Alexis who was looking for Jaden happened to see the whole thing.

“Oh my god!” Alexis said as she came running at Jaden and Syrus “Jaden, are you okay”

“I'm fine” The girl that had been Jaden said then she heard her voice. She nervously looked down at the lump in her shirt. She then felt her long hair and her feminine curves. “No I’m can’t be a girl!”

“What's wrong with being a girl?” Alexis asked in defense of her gender.

“There's nothing wrong with it but I'm not supposed to be a girl.” Jaden said, blushing.

“Now what do we do?” Syrus asked.

“I'll take Jaden or should say Jayda to my dorm room to get some fitting clothes then I'll take her Chancellor Shepard's office and I'll give you a call when we're done” Alexis said

“Alexis why can’t I just wear my clothes?” Jaden asked.

“Well we could but you need a belt, and at least some underwear.” Alexis said as Jaden thought why she made that wish.

So, Alexis took the female Jaden to her dorm and pulled out a lacy bra and matching panties. She told Jaden to remove her shirt so Alexis could help with the bra. Jaden nervously did so. Once she was wearing the bra, she replaced her boxers with the panties.

“They feel strangely comfortable” Jaden commented.

“Yeah, girls’ underwear is more comfortable than guys’” Alexis said as she found a belt. Jaden inserted it and tightened it for her slim waist.

“Good now to call Syrus and tell him that we’re ready.” Alexis said as she called Syrus.

Chancellor Shepard was kind of skeptical about the situation. “You actually mean to tell me that this girl is Jaden Yuki??!” he said

“Yes sir” Jaden said

“I see and what proof do you have of this claim?” Shepard asked

“Well I have this” Jaden said as she pulled out the Shadow Charm

“You are Jaden. How did this happen?” Shepard said.

“Well it's a long story” Jaden said as she told Shepard what had happened.

“I see…well we need to give you a new name.” Shepard said

“I like Jayda, sir” Jaden said

“Very well, Jayda it is” Shepard said “Now come with me.”

Shepard led Jayda to the room where they kept all of the uniforms and presented her with a sleeveless black top, a white and red vest that was also sleeveless, and a red miniskirt. Finally she was given a pair of red boots and gloves.

Jayda was confused and scared. “Why is that uniform red?”

“Because we can’t reassign to a new dorm this late in the year.” Shepard said. “We had this one girl’s uniform after the incident with Miss Saotome.”

“Do I have to wear it?” Jayda asked

“Yes, you do. Now hurry up and get changed.” Shepard said

“Right here?” Jayda asked

“No in the bathroom…The girl’s bathroom” Alexis said as she walked with Jayda to the bathroom.

“Hey Alexis?” Jayda asked as she got it the stall and closed the door

“What?” Alexis asked. “Why do girls always go to the bathroom in groups?”

“Because I…we just do.” Alexis said “So do you feel any different mentally?”

“No I don’t. Should I?” Jayda questioned as she exited the stall, dressed in her uniform. “How do I look?”

“You look really good in red.” Alexis commented.

Soon the girls returned to the Chancellor’s office.

“Wow Jayda you look hot!” Syrus said as he received a whack on the head from Alexis.

Syrus’s comment made Jayda feel very uncomfortable. She didn't boys thinking she was hot.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t like Blair’s last name, so I’m using the Japanese one

Also before anyone comments about the wish I would like to reiterate that it was that he could be Obelisk Blue. Djinn have weird senses of humor. As a girl Jayda could be in Obelisk Blue but isn’t.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on July 19, 2007, 5:42:02 AM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomenice......Hey what did happen with blair anyways?
And sao tome is my person's last name too!