Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jayda Snow

After a poorly worded wish Jaden winds up a girl. How will he deal with it?

Chapter 2 - Jayda Snow

Chapter 2 - Jayda Snow
“There’s one more thing we need for you, Jayda. You need a last name so no one will know who you are.” Shepard said

“How about Snow” Alexis suggested “It’s what Yuki means after all so it’s basically the same thing”

“Yeah Snow sounds good” Jayda said still feeling awkward about Syrus calling her hot.

Shepard paged Professor Banner. Soon Banner had arrived in the office.

“Hello Chancellor Shepard” Banner said “You wanted to speak to me?”

“Well actually, Lyman, this young lady needs to tell you something” Shepard said pointing to Jayda.

So Jayda explained what had happened to her to Professor Banner. Banner was somewhat surprised.

“Well they say Genies are known to twist your wishes around.” Banner said “I guess La Jinn is no exception. On a lighter note I’d like to say that I’m glad you’re still in my dorm.”

“Professor, do I still get to be with my friends?” Jayda nervously asked.

“If you want to be” Banner plainly said “I know changing your sex is probably hard for you. Speaking of which, we need to have Miss Fontaine measure you so we can get you some new clothes…but that can wait until after dinner. You must be hungry.”

The growling in Jayda’s stomach easily verified that statement. Alexis then stepped forward “I’ll take her to my dorm for dinner. I need to teach her some things about being a girl.”

“That is a splendid plan.” Banner said “Come on Syrus, back to the Slifer Red Dorm we go.”

Alexis took Jayda back to her dorm. On the way she noticed Jayda was still walking like a guy and fell over a few times. Fortunately her instincts told her to put her legs together.

“Does this ever happen to you?” Jayda asked

“No because girls don’t walk like that.” Alexis said as she helped Jayda up. “You take slow steps and sway your hips.”

“But I thought girls only did that to attract guys.” Jayda said clearly clueless on the subject.

“No we do it because it makes it easier to walk.” Alexis said demonstrating. “Now you try”

Jayda took a deep breath and began to walk like Alexis. It actually was easier to walk like that. The only bad thing was it got her a few whistles from guys as she walked by making her blush as red as her skirt was.

Finally she made it to the girls’ dorm. At dinner Alexis taught her how to sit in a skirt and how to eat properly. They then returned to Alexis’s room. Jasmine and Mindy both had dates so they wouldn’t be there.

“Thanks, Lex. I don’t know what I would do without you.” Jayda said. Alexis gave Jayda a friendly hug. This made Jayda blush a little.

“Oh yeah girls can give their friends hugs in without it really meaning anything. It’s just a friendly gesture probably sort of the similar to the “chest bump”. Alexis said. Knowing this, Jayda hugged back.

“There’s one more thing you need to know. It’s for when you have your period.” Alexis said making Jayda blush again. They discussed that then Jayda went back to the Slifer Red dorm with the pajamas Alexis had let her borrow for the night.

She returned to her dorm room. Syrus was already there.

“Hey Syrus…is Chumley here?” Jayda asked

“I’m here but who are you anyway?” Chumley said from the top bunk.

“Chumley! I told you Jaden is a girl now.” Syrus interjected.

“Prove it! Tell me something only Jaden would know” Chumley said being skeptical.

Jayda had to think for a bit. “You told me about your crush on Ms. Dorothy and I swore not to tell” She said.

“JADEN…it is you.” Chumley said obviously shocked

“It’s Jayda now.” Jayda said.

“For an average guy you sure make a pretty girl.” Chumley said once again causing Jayda to blush. Yes, she had blushed many times in the past few hours.

“I’m…gonna go to the bathroom…and uh get changed now” Jayda said obviously nervous as she rushed to the bathroom. Once inside she started to put on the pink pajamas. She didn’t the color, but at least they had pants. Once she was changed she stepped out wearing said pajamas.

“Uh…Jayda, why are you wearing pink?” Syrus asked

“These were the only thing Alexis had with pants.” Jayda said as she got in bed. “I swear I don’t know how I would get through this without her.”

With that Jayda fell asleep, not knowing what the next day would bring.

Well as you can tell one major change is Jayda remaining in the red dorm. She trusts Syrus and Chumley that would be comfortable with them. As for Zane, I’ve decided another guy will like Jayda. (Hint: It starts with C and rhymes Jazz).

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on July 19, 2007, 5:43:52 AM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeCHAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
This is great. i love it.
thanks for stealing saotome.