Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Jayda's First Date

After a poorly worded wish Jaden winds up a girl. How will he deal with it?

Chapter 3 - Jayda's First Date

Chapter 3 - Jayda's First Date
The next morning Jayda woke up and noticed that Chumley and Syrus were already gone. That meant she would have the shower to herself. But, afraid someone would walk in on her; she locked the door to the room.

When in the shower, she found out she had to use half a bottle of shampoo to wash her new, longer hair. Once she was done she wrapped herself in a towel. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Jayda, are you in there?” Syrus called through the door.

“I’m getting dressed” the new girl said

“But I have to go to the bathroom” Syrus said

“You’ll have to hold it then” Jayda said “I’ll be ready soon.”

About 7 minutes later, Jayda opened the door, fully-dressed with wet hair. Syrus ran into the bathroom. Jayda started drying and brushing her hair.

Soon she walked to the lobby for breakfast. It still felt strange having the wind blow on her legs as she walked. She also had to deal with the stares from the various Slifers. At this moment, she wished she could have been in the girls’ dorm. At one point she was pretty much stuck between them until and hand took her and pulled her out. She was surprised to see that it was Chazz.

“Um…hi Chazz” Jayda said

“So how do you like it here?” Chazz asked her as he pulled her aside.

“It’s nice” Jayda said “I feel like I’ve been going here all year”

“Well I was wondering if I could show you around a little bit” Chazz asked

“No thanks” Jayda replied “Alexis already gave me a tour”

“Well how about I take you somewhere tonight?” Chazz asked

“Are you asking me out?” Jayda questioned

“Yes I am” Chazz answered

Jayda mentally cringed at the thought of dating Chazz but knew he would keep asking her unless she said yes. So she decided to give him a try. “I guess so” she said

Soon, Chazz had basically told the whole school. Alexis pulled Jayda to the side.

“So I hear you have a date, tonight.” Alexis said

“How did you find out?” Jayda asked.

“Because Chazz has been telling the whole school” Alexis said. “Why did you say yes?”

“He would have kept asking me. You know how he was with you.” Jayda said, hoping Alexis would understand. Alexis nodded in understanding.

“So what are you gonna wear?” Alexis asked.

“I haven’t really thought about that.” Jayda said “I was thinking about just wearing this.”

“I wouldn’t advise it” Alexis said “How about we go to my room and get you something.”

“Okay we can do that.” Jayda said as they walked over to Girls’ Dorm. Soon after they got there, Jayda was dressed in a red tank top and a denim miniskirt.

“I was hoping for something that was less showy” Jayda said uncomfortable about her cleavage.

“You look fine” Alexis said as she started applying Jayda’s makeup “Red is definitely your color.”

“Why do I need makeup?” Jayda then asked.

“Because it enhances your beauty, trust me” Alexis said and in minutes they were done.

“Are you ready?” Alexis asked

“As I’ll ever be” Jayda said as she went to Chazz’s room and knocked on the door…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment