Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Day of Kindergarten Drama [the best sort]

Jack Spicer's life and how he came to be evil [along with his remarkable relationship with Katnape] and how he met the Xiolin Warriors-MY WAY.
 
I'm also thinking of some how showing WHY his greatest fear is a ....toilet *smirks*

Chapter 1 - First Day of Kindergarten Drama [the best sort]

Chapter 1 - First Day of Kindergarten Drama [the best sort]
the boy smiled at his parents as the tiny yellow school bus pulled up at the end of the cracked driveway. 

   His parents had told him that they would make the house beautiful once they got some magic fairy dust. They were the kind of parents who read stuff like “Parenting weekly,” “KIDS for dummies,” and “The Child Care Book: Unrated.”
 
     His mother, Mrs. Spicer, was a tall, pale woman who would be considered beautiful if it weren’t for her pale face and skin. She was currently working at the Raley’s down the street.   
 
  His father, Mr. Spicer, was taller, clean, and much fuller of color than his mother and worked at Toyota selling cars of all shapes and sizes to people.   

          The boy was called Jack and it was his first day of kindergarten. Jack had unusually red hair and eyes that didn’t match anything from his parents who both had brown hair and blue eyes. 
 
    Jack then took a big, brave, 5 year old breath and took a step forward.  
 
   However, he forgot that he had been waiting for the bus while standing in the center of the wound up house. So, he ended up falling flat on his face with a bunch of mud and grass shoved up into his mouth and into his nose. His once neat and tidy hair that his mother had combed for him was now nothing but a muddy mess.  
 
  Tears streamed now his muddy cheeks- forming long brown lines dripping down from his eyes off his chin as his mother and father rushed towards him. Mr. Spicer picked him up from behind and set him down, standing up, in front of his mother. She gave a little puppy pout to hide her urge to snicker a bit. 
 
   She smiled and dusted him off. She gave him a tissue to blow his nose and she handed him her water bottle to rinse his mouth out while she tried to clean up his hair as best she could.    He walked away sniffing and hiccupping a little after receiving a well needed hug  from his father and kiss from his mother. 
 
   He walked up to the bus and then gasped. There was no way in!!!  He looked back at his parents helplessly as they just smiled and waved (forgetting that they had never taught him where the door on a bus was). 
 
     He walked up to what he thought was the door (which it was) and knocked. The daydreaming bus driver slammed her fist on the button and the doors flung open. They whacked him in the face and he stumbled back with his hand over his cheek. 
 
    He looked back at where his parents where standing, but they had already rushed inside to get their coffee before it got cold.
 
   He decided that crying wouldn’t help, so he sucked in a breath and boldly stepped inside- unaware of a small cut that was slightly bleeding on his nose. Not to mention his now very red cheek.  
 
  The bus driver- who’s name was Ms. Rockem- curled her lips back at the sight of him holding his cheek. 
 
   The eyes of all the eager 5 year olds fell on him and widened at the sight off blood.
 
     He looked desperately around for a seat, but all of them just gave him a ‘nasty face look’ save one girl sitting near the back.
 
    She was wearing a big blue bow on top of her blond (almost gold) hair, a white shirt with black polka-dots on it with navy blue jeans that had the word ‘meow’ hand stitched here and there with kitties sewed on the pockets. She wore a shiny metal Hello Kitty belt with a matching backpack that she had set down at her feet.   Shy gave a shy smile towards him and raised her hands that had her nails painted silver.   … “ Th-There’s room ova here!” she called                                                                           
 
      A few kids began whispering and pretty soon the whole bus was- some talking about them, and others discussing other things. (If you wanna call whispering ‘whisper, whisper, whisper’ into everybody’s ear over and over again discussing.)     
 
        Jack walked down the aisle of seats to her and was just about to take off his backpack and set it down when the bus suddenly started and he was flung backwards into his seat.     
 
        The frail girl looked at him concerning with her beautiful ---- eyes that she had inherited from her mother. They almost looked like they had black slits rather than a circle- but most people just assumed that her love of cats made them image it all.…
 
”Yeah,” Jack said- fidgeting in his seat to remove his ‘Land before Time’ backpack that he was squishing… 
 
  He plopped it on the ground next to her ‘Hello Kitty’ backpack.   …
 
” My name is Jack…” he said while struggling to tuck it under the tiny seat…   …” My name is Ashwee (she meant too say Ashley) - very nice to meet you,” the girl said and tried to do the curtsy while sitting that her mother had taught her as a joke… 
 
  Jack chuckled and said,   …” Yeah- vewee nice to meet YOU, Miss Ashwee,” Jack said in a fancy voice…      
 
       Ashley blinked and then realized what her mother had meant by laughing and saying;   …”Oh, Ashley! You’re really something, sweetheart!” with a few tears of laughter escaping from her eyes…      
 
       They both agreed that it was funny and began giggling as Ashley snorted a few times and Jack added some girly ‘Heeheehee’s here and there.    
 
         Once they had calmed down, Ashley reached into her pocket and pulled out a dark blue hanky.   …”You weally might wanna wipe tat bwood off your nose before we get ta school, Jack”…  
 
 …”Tanks, Ashwee” Jack replied with a smile…   
 
          While Jack whipped the blood of his nose, he didn’t notice several girls peeking at him from behind. The quietly giggled and returned to their seat after the bus driver shot them a nasty glare in the mirror.      
 
       Now that the blood was gone, Jack looked really cute and attractive. And all the girls on the bus knew it, except Ashley, who only saw Jack sitting next to her.     
 
        Jack dangled the hanky in front of her face and politely asked, 
 
  …“Can I pwease borwow dis? My mom can wash it at home for you”…
 
   …”Sure…” Ashley said while staring out the window.  
 
 …”What is it?” Jack curiously asked while trying to see around her…   …
 
  …“IT’S HERE!!!” she squealed along with several other exited kindergarteners…   
 
          Jack jumped at her sudden speech and put his head on top of Ashley’s to see over her.             Jack and Ashley watched anxiously as the Peavine Elementary School became bigger and bigger at the end of the road. The bus slowly pulled up to room 11. He saw a short and skinny woman (with all the curves in the right place, as his daddy woul
) standing out front smiling.             Her short ash colored hair was pulled behind her ear with a brown head band with colorful butterflies on it along with a light blue shirt and white business pants and a blue rhinestone necklace (the kindergarteners thought it was a diamond). A pair of rimless glasses shielded her hazel eyes from the rain that was now lightly falling.              Jack loved the rain.             The whole bus of kids stared admiringly at the building and then at the teacher.   …”She’s pwetty” one girl said…   …”I hope she’ll give us welcome cookies!!!” squealed a boy…   …”I just hope she’s nice…” Ashley said half smiling…   …”I agree,” Jack said and put his hand on her shoulder…             The bus driver then stood up, coughed, told them the proper way to get off the bus, coughed, and then directed them to go.
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nintendownz on November 14, 2006, 7:07:28 AM

Nintendownz on
NintendownzWow, you do a really good job at describing everything!
Can't wait to see what's next!
*wonder's why there's so many warnings*