Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More of the First: A new Friend

Jack Spicer's life and how he came to be evil [along with his remarkable relationship with Katnape] and how he met the Xiolin Warriors-MY WAY.
 
I'm also thinking of some how showing WHY his greatest fear is a ....toilet *smirks*

Chapter 2 - More of the First: A new Friend

Chapter 2 - More of the First: A new Friend
ey poured out onto the pavement and walked up to the teacher who pursed her lips into a clearly rehearsed in the bathroom mirror smile. …”Welcome to school! How are you all doing?” she asked- struggling to talk over all of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders that were reuniting with last years friends… …”Gooooooood,” the class said… …”Very nice,” she said clasping her hands together, “My name is Mrs. Cline, good morning!”… …”Good moooorning,” they repeated… …”Right now we’re having recess- do you see the playground?”…           They all looked around and then pointed towards it once it was found. …”Very good- you can go play on the little playground that’s just next to that, but once the bell rings you’ll have to come inside.”           Everyone looked at her as if waiting for something more, but Mrs. Cline just turned around to go inside. Then she realized that they hadn’t left and turned around to shoo them away. …”Go on, go play.”… …”Yaaaaay!!!” they all shouted as they turned around and ran… …”Wanna go to da swings?” Jack asked under his breath… …”Sure do!!” Ashley replied smiling…           So Ashley and Jack both chose a swing that was right next to each other and tried to go as high as possible. …”I’m higher!” Jack gloated… …”Nope!” Ashley teased, “ I’ll always be higher, cuz I’m a girl!!”… …”Who told you that?” Jack said laughing… …”My momma,” she said proudly… …”My mommy says that sometimes, too,” he said blushing…           The two swung in unison until the bell rang and they quickly ran back to room 11 where Mrs. Cline directed them to get in two lines of girls and boys. …”Boys; go up against the wall and girls line up here,” she said kindly, but some what strictly… …”Misses. Cwine,” a girl named Kirstie said, ”Do we get to learn da ABC’s? Cuz Marigold says that we gots ta learn those to be a fason designer like my mama.” … …” Oh really, and who might ‘Marigold’ be?” she asked- pretending to be interested… …”She’s my friend- but my mama says she’s imaginawee.”… …”Well…umm…tell Miss Marigold that I will be teaching every letter in the alphabet this year and more if you pay attention,” Mrs. Cline said and then she smiled a huge (almost creepy) smile as she partially admired herself for the ‘intelligence’ of her words. …”Okay,” Kirstie said…           Mrs. Cline showed them all in and had them each stand up against the cubbies to the right of the door.            The room was huge with colorful dancing animals in clothes and children smiling in a conga line around the room. Five or six tables where separated just above the cubbies by three easels with paint and everything ready to go. To the left of the door, a huge whiteboard with numbers and letters all over it sat on the wall with a U.S. puzzle piece mat map on the floor in front of it. In far left corner a little wooden house with dress up clothes, fake suitcases, babies, stove, refrigerator, dishes and a broom. Next to that there was a fake store, a puppet stage, and a bookshelf full of Dr. Sues and more.           This place was kindergarten heaven. Or so everybody thought. There were many better schools in the district, but Mrs. Cline tried her best to make hers suitable. …”If everyone would please sit down on the mat here in front of the whiteboard, I can begin showing you what the rules are,” Mrs. Cline said and pointed a long slender finger at the mat…           Everyone hurried to take a seat. Jack and Ashley both shared California. …”Okay, class, does anybody know why we’re here at school today?”…           Several students raised their hands. ….”Yes, you there in the back with the white and black dotted top, what’s your name?”… …”M-my name is Ashwee.”… …”Yes, and, Ashley, why do you think little girls and boys come to school?” she said with a grin… …”So we can wearn how ta do our dills and chaxes,” Ashley said and blushed… …”I think you mean ‘bills’ and ‘taxes’, Ashley. That is one of the reasons, but does anyone know why else?” …           Mrs. Cline went on asking somebody else when Ashley felt a nudge at her shoulder. …”That was a really stupid answer,” said a little fat boy with a smug grin on his face…           The boy was about to push her with his hand when Jack grabbed his wrist hard and made the boy gasp.…”What’s your name?” Jack asked sharply… …” T-T-Tommy,” he said stuttering… …”Well let me tell you somepin ‘Tommy’, my mom told me that your supposed to treat girls nicewee and if ya don’t say sorry right now, I’ll shove dirt inta your mouff,” he said in a sharp whisper… …”S-sorry…” Tommy said in a sarcastic tone…           Jack glared at him but then turned back to Ashley and smiled at her when he saw her doing the same. …”Are we gonna be best friends forever?” she asked… …”Yeah,” Jack said, “best friends forever.”… 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment